Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

TOI/TB/Other Articles: Rupali ties the knot!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
ok guys iam going to reveal big news abt rupali in this thread very soonSmile..but i want to let it happen first..so watch out this space Wink ..big news of pinky aka rupali is awaitingWink here

Rupali Ganguly set to take the marital vow tonight

Rupali Ganguly

This year is definitely a band baaja baaraat year for our television actors as after Vivian D'sena- Vahbbiz Dorabjee, Ajay Chaudhary-Jyoti Makker, Ashish Sharma-Archana Taide and Reshmi Ghosh'Siddharth Vasudev, it's Rupali Ganguly's turn (of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai fame) to take the nuptial vows.

The actress, who is currently seen as Pinky in Sony Entertainment Televisions'Parvarrish, has always being secretive about her personal life. Thus, following the trend she did not talk about her wedding plans either.

However, our source managed to get us some details from the wedding venue.

We hear that the actress is getting married to a businessman named Ashwin and they had a mehndi ceremony yesterday (5 February 2013). Their shaadi will take place tonight (6 February 2013).

Rupali and Ashwin have been dating for a long time now.

We wish the couple a very blissful married life!

Edited by fire_gun - 06 February 2013 at 2:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arun249yomammatennis2009BubblyRlizzie1765Taniya20Samraat_92....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI/TB/Other Articles: Rupali ties the knot!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Waiting, but do not fail to deliver. LOL

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ShockedLOL

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
interesting Tongue

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Waiting, but do not fail to deliver. LOL
i will notWink

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

waitingDay Dreaming..

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Rupali Ganguly ties the knot!

By Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Feb 6, 2013, 12.19 PM IST
Share More
A
A
Rupali Ganguly ties the knot!
Rupali Ganguly

RELATED

In what is like a surprise of sorts, Rupali Ganguly, who plays Pinky in the popular serialParvarish: Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi is all set to tie the knot today with her long time boyfriendAshwin Verma.

An NRI, Ashwin is into making adfilms and corporate films. The marriage will be a family affair. According to buzz, Rupali has taken an off from shooting today.

Very few people on the sets know about this marriage, however, her co-stars, including Shweta Tiwary and selected friends, are expected to attend a low-profile reception in the evening in Versova.

When we contacted Rupali to confirm the same, she said, "I am surrounded by 20 people now. Call me after 1 pm, I can talk then." "Rupali is being very eccentric about the wedding. Yes, I will go to her reception in the evening. I haven't met Ashwin yet. The other actors from Parvarish have met him at Rajesh Puri's dinner party once.

However, I have spoken to him on the phone and congratulated him," said Vishal Singh, Rupali's on-screen husband. Yesterday, a lot of her friends from the industry attended her mehendi and put it up pn their BBM status. We wish the newly-weds a happy married life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003BubblyRlizzie1765ashajFreethinker112fire_gunSamraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Thats greeat!

God bless Rupali, love her as Pinky. Wishing her the best in life.

BTW, is this the thing member fire_gun made a post to reveal about RG? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammafire_gun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top