Vrushika keep up d good work!

Posted: 11 years ago
well yes we do miss sneha! but vrushika is doing a good job! not bad at all! m quite impressed... she has got dt attitude bck to Sharon's character, d attitude sharon is known fr! and yes nt to 4get d chemistry of swaron yes we can see it but der is always a scope for improvement! bt gr8 going guys! keep it up πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Edited by smartypantstanu - 11 years ago
Yes she has shown great improvement within a very short span of time.
Yup I too agree she is awesome . She is improving in quick rate dats pretty cool
humnm...vrushika in a very less days she has manage to won many hearts...:)...she is realy goood...:)
Agree. She's really managed to work her way to being a good Sharon pretty soon. Touchwood. Kudos to her as well as the entire team working on her and with her! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I would gave to agree that Vrushika indeed is doing a marvelous job with Sharon. CVs chose the correct person.
vrushika is dng a gg8 job..still cnt believe she has managed 2 won so many hearts..m sure she n shan will take swaron luv story 2 nxt level..
yes she is improving specially with her voice modulation...
yeah swaron track will b taken to the next level m sure! jst wish dem all the vry bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mehta is surely doing a GREAT job.πŸ‘ She is the first actress, I have seen who showed a tremendous improvement just with-in the matter for few days. Kudos to her. Shishir, I am stealing your words here. Three cheers to her.