Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 77

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

First of all , I am extremely sorry for being late ..I read your chapter Friday night itself but could not comment as i was traveling ...From now on I will be regular , I am sorry about that !

--i know life is very hectic.. so i understand.. Embarrassed waise i can only ask if i myself practice such punctuality na!LOLLOLLOL

Coming to chapter , I think I missed out few details in previous chapter so reread it again both chap 3 and 4 

It is beautiful chapter , lot of things are happening and but everything binding ASHNi , making them fall in love with each other 

hmmm.. its a slow progression and yet thr bond is so palpable.. thy mite not want to accept it jst yet tho!Embarrassed

There were so many question running in my head when i read last chapter but now , you are giving answers one by one ...While reading first para . I could clearly picture Ashu here ...His love for Nidhi is very well expressed...

yeah..one cud really feel his pain.. he is starting to get very attached to Nidhi.. and indirectly it was responsible for him going back to Nidhi!Embarrassed  Nidhi understood his need and dependency for her company and forced him to confront his helpless situation!  I luv this girl!Tongue

I really like the way you come up with new way to show their intimacy , their passion for each other ...it is treat to read about your ASHNI Embarrassed

yeah.. i didnt know tht i cud describe plain attraction with such purity.. bt i guess its the characters who r honest and pure hence this apparent attraction is not lust bt a result of deep emotional need!Embarrassed

Attack on Nidhi is very sudden...Gosh ! Good that Ashu came on time , love the way he tok care of Nidhi ...Arey this is too much wahin par bhi jagda shuru kiya LOLLOL

jhagde ke bagair to koi bhi kaam nahi banta na in dono ka!LOL  Thr luv has a tangy taste with a sweet aftertaste!Wink

Wonderfully written ,Now All set to read next part ..

Thank you so much dear for this chapter and and also Sorry for being late ...

Maaf kardo agar gussa hotho ...Ouch

its okay.. again.. i m not angry bt yes.. always eagerly await ur reviews.. phir sochti hun ki hectic life hai to busy to honge hi na!Embarrassed

so thnk u soo much for this lovely review again!Hug

saw u updated HKA.. still havent gone thru it!  will PM u once i review.. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D (Page 54)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Oh my my,me and my curiosity.Just get sometime and read the chap.I am just watching a film with my own eyes.Nidhi is totally brave and daring baaz   girl.And mr Mathur what a powerful but hsmeless man.Trying to dealing with this girl.Oh man,he didn't know Nidhi?She can break his reputation like a cards down.I just love their convo and specially Nidhi's answer.Ashutosh again in dilemma whom to support?and again their kiss.Lovely past of the chap.Tere kurti da main button sonhiye.Nidhi and ashu's love before seperation.I just love it.they spend as much time tiogether.And again Nidhi got justice.Ashu's dad's true face come out behind the curtain and ashu come to knew his father very well.Smart guy gave his regignation and arranged all the economical status in his own hand.And Here nidhi again yes and no chakkar.Saree always being good part of your ss/ff/os.[just i couldn't decide it] and ashu's statement,"you are beautiful,very beautiful." i just fallen in love with this character.I want to give long feed back but for some more days you will have to manage with short comment.sorry thanks for the beautiful chap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aryanppachiever

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Alrite...me going crazy for sure with the turn of events...my Ashu is back..awww love his care and he even being stuck b/w his father and Nidhi, he went with the right thing at that time and he wanting to approach his father with the same was so nice...but what he faced for that was so unexpected, but glad that he finally had understood things around...gosh his father is really egoistic or say oppurtunistic and self-centered for sure.  Loved the way Ashu handled things around his father by putting him in a fix to let him go without an issue for the time being I guess..as he is not going to leave AshNi so easily I feel.  Happy to have AshNi together again trying to start a new life, though they would have to face many hurdles but they would overcome all of them with their togetherness but how is what I am waiting to read.

The encounter between Nidhi and Mr. Mathur was cool..the way Nidhi wasn't giving in and not being weak though she knows the power of Mathur was what was awesome...I guess he isn't used to counterbacks...

All the AshNi moments were to be cherished..their arguments, fights, teasings and lovely calm and serene time spend together and their romance were beautifully written..loved them a lot..hoping that they understand their feelings soon..and pretty excited to read more about their this new journey together

achieverparmarA

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
friends.. internet is again playing tricks.. so will get back with answers wen its get straight.. extremely sorry!Embarrassed  Its taking ages to download a thing!Angry

bt thnk u Alkaji and cherrish for replies and for all the PMs!Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 15 March 2013 at 12:20pm

aryanppCherishh

harsha6

Groupbie

harsha6

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
awesume is d only wrd to define dis update...
u r a grrrt writer..
luvd it to d core :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
OMG Manisha ,this one such beautiful chapter , you write so nicely, I am loving this ASHNi ,they are so adorable...GOSH , I never get tired reading about them...so nicely written Clap

Nidhi's frustration and ashu's helplessness is very well written ..Nidhi is one brave woman ,between the two of them i feel Ashu the weaker one ,he is soft ,warm and one can easily love him but Nidhi is truly shreni ...Embarrassed

And romance Blushing...Ashu is so bold and very innovative WinkLOLLOL...kissie for each and every bruise .i tuned out like red tomato when i was reading that part ...LOL

Mr Mathur is very shameless and manipulative , good that Ashu saw true colors of his father ...really liked the way Ashu came back to his dear wife its sounded like "DO hell with your money ,I am off to my wifey " ...hayeee hayeee,this is so romantic ...
Now , I am waiting to see more and more romance and the way there bond grow deeper with each passing day 
Truly magical, Star
waiting for next part , come back soon ...Big smile

achiever

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Next update kab milega? I'm waiting for it desperately...!!!

shreyalvishra

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
sorry for no replies.. have already read all ur replies.. again thnx to u all..

bt same old story.. internet problem.. seems resolved for now.. will reply tomorrow..

and plus point is i got more time to write chapter.. Tongue

so will update tomorrow!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aryanpppansy123CherishhparmarA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top