Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 77

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Upcoming

A short story - Sadka kiya!

Ashu hates women like Nidhi.  Nidhi hates men like Ashu.

Wat happens wen these two meet! 

Thy realize thrs deep to the person thy r getting involved with!

Thy understand thr feelings.. Thy realize thr luv.. bt can do nothing.. so will thy ever b together..

so no its not run of the mill boy-hates-girl-girl-hates-boy luv story!Embarrassed

Please hit the like button here and tell me wether i shud even attempt to write it.. its still just an idea.. and do tell me if u want me to PM u wenever i update..Embarrassed  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

you write so well and so passionately par har bar last me rula kyo dete ho ?
 for a change you can start with rona  rulana  but make the ending ekdam happy wala...just like Raja titli story.

--LOL no buddy.. the epi of KTLK i saw was emotional so i got an emotional story idea for this OS!LOL  okay ..no more rona dhona.. my nxt is rather a passionate and intense story.. click like if u want me to start with it.. Embarrassed.. okay i will give it ek dum Rajshree wala ending.. the happy wala.. if i write it!LOL 

awesome os is the final review. 

--thnk u sooo much!Embarrassed

vidyasabde

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Sorry I am late. Cry
Very well written. Loved it.Heart

--thnk u...Embarrassed
Wish our CVs can write like uLOL
--Gosh.. hope CVs r not reading this.. u know thy have bad habit of taking revenge!  Kahin wapis mallu ko na le aayee.. **dreading!**LOL
Its really wonderful from start to end.Thumbs Up

--again thnk u sooo muchEmbarrassed

So this is going to be number of stories? 

--yeah.. i have kept provision for my writing surges to b honest!LOL  If and wenever i get inspired.. i will pen down my bit and c wat reactions i gather on how i see this world and life!Embarrassed

rajanigandha26

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Upcoming

A short story - Sadka kiya!

Ashu hates women like Nidhi.  Nidhi hates men like Ashu.

Wat happens wen these two meet! 

Thy realize thrs deep to the person thy r getting involved with!

Thy understand thr feelings.. Thy realize thr luv.. bt can do nothing.. so will thy ever b together..

so no its not run of the mill boy-hates-girl-girl-hates-boy luv story!Embarrassed

Please hit the like button here and tell me wether i shud even attempt to write it.. its still just an idea.. and do tell me if u want me to PM u wenever i update..Embarrassed  

Plesae do write and PM me whenever you write something new ...Smile

achiever

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hey...i guess i havn't commented till now on this OS...dnt even rememberLOL...I read it yesterday...it was a just fab, really enjoyed it...u attempted to write this emotional piece instead of passionate one, but must say it was equally gud...just now read the teaser for the new ss, plz write and do pm me...i didn't even comment on the last chap and epilogue of ur ff, with Doc's demise, was sad and couldn't give it then...but all the pending reviews will be there this weekend...caught up with my college work now...and start the ss asap...love ya...take care..

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

plz...plz...plz...write it...will love anything you will write and this sounds very very interesting...!
i usually make it sound intrsting..LOL... at least enuf to lure readers to read at least 1st chapter!WinkLOL ..  aagey to meri writing jaane!Embarrassed
and thnks..Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 06 February 2013 at 4:27am

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

LOL thts most cutest way to say yes!Tongue  thnx..Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Hey...i guess i havn't commented till now on this OS...dnt even rememberLOL...

--no u didnt!LOL thts hell of hectic life buddy!LOL reminds me of my hubby who forgets wat he had in lunch by evening!LOLLOLLOL  I dont know wether a wife like me shud b happy tht he doesnt dwell on it wen i cook bad or feel sad tht he enjoys it only while lasts wen i cook good !LOL

I read it yesterday...it was a just fab, really enjoyed it...u attempted to write this emotional piece instead of passionate one, but must say it was equally gud...

--thnx.. i tried a different bit this time.. Embarrassed

just now read the teaser for the new ss, plz write and do pm me...

--okay..will surely!.. Embarrassed

i didn't even comment on the last chap and epilogue of ur ff, with Doc's demise, was sad and couldn't give it then...but all the pending reviews will be there this weekend...caught up with my college work now...and start the ss asap...love ya...take care..

--Oh! i had been missing some reviews..Embarrassed.. bt do catch up with ur work first and thn come and comment if u get time.. no probs at tht.. needless to say tho, will b waiting..as usual!Embarrassed  and hope u will find it different and good!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top