Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 77

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Loved this OS , very well written ..I wished CV's could write something like this but you know what we saw Ouch.

--I had missed quite a few episodes thnkfully.. its really quite boring on KTLK these days!LOL.. i penned an emotional OS inspired by an awesome Baba-aradhna scene in KTLK.. bt alas wat followed was disaster.. even the medical facts wernt rite!Unhappy

Good to see that Bb recovered but sad that Aradhana died ...

--baba recovered bt at wat cost!

very well written dear , sorry about late comment ...I was bit tied up yesterday Smile

--yeah.. i got tht y u got tied up.. a romantic OS!  Day Dreaming  thnk u so much for tht.. do get tied up for such reasons .. i wont mind at all!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

What's about morning i don't know.For me jab jago tab sabera.

--LOL yeah.. it happens to me on Sundays!

Love the love of Ashni.Ashu  is much bold here and the story is flowing like current ktlk.
--bcoz thr characters have been penned on KTLK's Ashu Nidhi!Embarrassed and the backstory was taken to b known to readers already!Embarrassed  Still i made some provision for those who r not following current track of KTLK.. i hope i didnt confuse thm!Embarrassed

Love Nidhi's thought for life.But one thing i liked in this os that they had diff pov and diff views but still they not MU each other and except not except but respect  each others view.Good fight that main aage tu peechhe tu aage main peechhe.They are real Ashni for me.Tedha hai par mera hai.

--Red:  True!Clap  i beleive thts essence of any r'ship! u have arguments and even differ in opinions and hell lot many things.. bt u dont stop loving or start hating the other person.. one shud keep oneself reminding of the value of the other person.. otherwise.. its like a cart tht doesnt run two equal wheels and its bound to topple!Embarrassed

Love Aaradhanaji  too.Sad that she died.But this is life show must go on And at the end baba recovered and become  all right Thank God otherwise Ashu will seen in Devdaas avtaar.Not again .Just loved it.

--Again very well thot!Clap  yes.. life mst go on and will go on!  yes baba recovered on a hope.. ironically enuf.. and rest assured my Ashu wud never b protrayed as some Devdaas!  he jst cant b a devdaas.. coz i dont like my protagonists to b weak and defeated.. thy r always fighters.. Embarrassed 

Thanks achiever for this lovely os.The Life is so predictable na?

--i guess u wanted to say unpredictable.. rite?

Thnk u soo much for reading this OS.. i wanted to scrap it coz it was too emotional and the passtionate romance tht i normally like to put betn AShNi cudnt b put in.. bt thn i thot to put it and see wat reaction i get to this emotional OS!Embarrassed

parmarA

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
very well written dear , sorry about late comment ...I was bit tied up yesterday Smile

--yeah.. i got tht y u got tied up.. a romantic OS!  Day Dreaming  thnk u so much for tht.. do get tied up for such reasons .. i wont mind at all!Tongue

LOLLOL No No , I was working on my assignment which needed to submit by today , started writing this OS after 11.30 ...  you see I am total nocturnal animal sometime LOL

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

LOLLOL No No , I was working on my assignment which needed to submit by today , started writing this OS after 11.30 ...  you see I am total nocturnal animal sometime LOL
good for us if u get nocturnal for such reasons..  v have very healthy appetite for AshNi romance!Approve

okay.. need to complete few tasks.. and get back to reading ur OS uninterruptedly.. jst reading first few lines has gotten me excited!Tongue

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
you write so well and so passionately par har bar last me rula kyo dete ho ?
 for a change you can start with rona  rulana  but make the ending ekdam happy wala...just like Raja titli story.

awesome os is the final review. 

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Sorry I am late. Cry
Very well written. Loved it.Heart
Wish our CVs can write like uLOL
Its really wonderful from start to end.Thumbs Up
So this is going to be number of stories? 

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Upcoming

A short story - Sadka kiya!

Ashu hates women like Nidhi.  Nidhi hates men like Ashu.

Wat happens wen these two meet! 

Thy realize thrs deep to the person thy r getting involved with!

Thy understand thr feelings.. Thy realize thr luv.. bt can do nothing.. so will thy ever b together..

so no its not run of the mill boy-hates-girl-girl-hates-boy luv story!Embarrassed

Please hit the like button here and tell me wether i shud even attempt to write it.. its still just an idea.. and do tell me if u want me to PM u wenever i update..Embarrassed  

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993nirman20drssShobha4496aarundhatividyasabdesaibanukarajekarAazeen02rajanigandha26Cherishhdeepali.rockVidishaattrocks

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
plz...plz...plz...write it...will love anything you will write and this sounds very very interesting...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverrajanigandha26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top