Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 77

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Amazing OS Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

beautiful part loved the os
thnx a lot!Embarrassed

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

new os wow!just saw it will read and comment asap.Wait for my comments.May be tommarrow morning
okay!Embarrassed will wait eagerly.. its morning here.. so wers it!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

It was full on emotions filled update yaar.

--yeah.. too emotional!  my updates heavily depends on the mood i m in!LOL
Yep saw a slight hint of JKBH, but they are the bestWink...well I found Nidhi somewhat same here..I mean the belief, hope and a set a maturity she carries somewhat matches with JKBH...I really the positivity she was carrying on to try all and only one possible way to save baba/nana, but at the same time Ashu was also right at his place 

--yes.. Nidhi had traces of JKBH's Nidhi coz its more close to the way i interpreted KTLK's Nidhi.. and Nidhi of Promises is close to KTLK!   bt Ashu was 100% rite in his stance.. he jst went with his baba's wishes..Embarrassed he has a certain level of maturity tht v expect of a neuro!Embarrassed

When I started reading I was all wondering who is this AardhanaEmbarrassed...omg baba, trust me never thought of it, but again career..uff..but I wonder what has he got at the end of it.

--yup.. v mite not want to relate with such individuals.. bt thr r individuals who get high on work rather thn liquor!LOL  Baba was one ambitious person.. and I didnt elaborate bt he married for career.. and he left Aradhna way back and moved ahead.. Embarrassed

So he is all set for surgery to keep his word to Aardhana, but the decision of not having Ashu and Nidhi for his surgery was so correct...I don't think it would have been any easy for Ashu especially.

--yup.. he was rite.. and a wise man to do so.. Embarrassed

Was so happy after reading that the surgery was successful and he was recovering, but the demise of Aardhana was such a shocker, I guess they were never meant to be..but still she helped to turn the hope to miracle and miracle to hope.

--Red:  Well said!Clap  the end was in a way satirical for baba.. v do not know wat happend to baba...bt Ashu thnked Aradhna for giving those extra breaths to his baba.. the two women gave something more to these two men!Embarrassed

Cherishh

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Loved it. Yes this is dull. Very well written. You wonder why the CVs cant write like this... The show had so much promise.

--jst read in an article on TOI.. "we try to do something different for first 20 episodes thn return to saas-bahu flavour!"  well tht pretty much says the tale of our TV serials!LOL  Every show tht u tune in to out of curiosity has the same thing going in with zero creativity or flavor!Embarrassed  its different to dare to b niche!  I think tho KTLK is getting boring every passing day.. still it was a differnt except for those Suhasini-mallu atyacchar.. and of course overstretching and not exploring certain good plots to its best potential!  Thy blame audience.. audience blames CV..LOL

But the OS was splendid.. Star

--thnk u sooo muchEmbarrassed

so wud u want me to come back with another story?.. LOL

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati62

Amazing OS Clap
thnk u sooo much!Embarrassed

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Loved this OS , very well written ..I wished CV's could write something like this but you know what we saw Ouch.

Good to see that Bb recovered but sad that Aradhana died ...

very well written dear , sorry about late comment ...I was bit tied up yesterday Smile

achiever

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
What's about morning i don't know.For me jab jago tab sabera.Love the love of Ashni.Ashu  is much bold here and the story is flowing like current ktlk.Love Nidhi's thought for life.But one thing i liked in this os that they had diff pov and diff views but still they not MU each other and except not except but respect  each others view.Good fight that main aage tu peechhe tu aage main peechhe.They are real Ashni for me.Tedha hai par mera hai.Love Aaradhanaji  too.Sad that she died.But this is life show must go on And at the end baba recovered and become  all right Thank God otherwise Ashu will seen in Devdaas avtaar.Not again .Just loved it.Thanks achiever for this lovely os.The Life is so predictable na?

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top