Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherishh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel Ashu's life is more hidden than Nidhi's..with a hint of Nidhi's life with her so-called legal parents, the betrayal she faced in the form of love and many more, which really depicts her strong mind, confidence and of course fierceness.

The Ashu is always intriguing for me and to add to it my love for him is icing on cake..the denial he received from his parents and the indifference reflects the importance of him in their lives, but why is the reason...which is making me more interested.

Waiting to find answers of many more with ur updates...so plzz post soonn
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vidyasabde

anger all the way Manisha ! love and hate are two sides of a coin ... interesting beginning dear...though it was a  pleasant  surprise. 

okay.. i was nervous abt this story a bit coz its so unusual.. and it depicts Nidhi in a different shade..😳

yes.. luv and hate r two sides of same coin.. thy havent seen the other side yet!πŸ˜†

thnk u soo much for the reply..😳
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cherishh

She will knock us to unconsciousnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
deepali.rock thumbnail

I feel Ashu's life is more hidden than Nidhi's..with a hint of Nidhi's life with her so-called legal parents, the betrayal she faced in the form of love and many more, which really depicts her strong mind, confidence and of course fierceness.

The Ashu is always intriguing for me and to add to it my love for him is icing on cake..the denial he received from his parents and the indifference reflects the importance of him in their lives, but why is the reason...which is making me more interested.

yup agree to each word...we need the answers asap...for that u need to update asap..
achiever thumbnail

Refreshing concept Manisha and its quite obvious that I am loving it.

--okay i m relieved!πŸ˜†

What a beautiful start dear...its has a complete different essence in the very first chapter of it...I felt it has been a bit more descriptive than ur usual style...be it of the surrounding filled with greenery and the feel it gives of soothing and calming affect or the presentation of the bungalow our AshNi reside...had idea about this style of ur writing thru one of the last parts of JKBH...its just amazing to read.

--yeah..i got descriptive thr.. it has a definite purpose though😳.. and it also gives idea abt Nidhi's character..without it she wud've seemed more harsh and less innocent a character!
Nidhi's characterization seems a bit different...especially the way Ashu thought..cunning, opportunistic, etc, etcπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but the real Nidhi might be hidden somewhereEmbarrassed

--πŸ˜†no she is conniving.. calculative.. opportunistic.. and everything.. tht he says.. and yet.. he will fall in luv..πŸ˜†

She answering him this way was quite a refreshing thingπŸ˜†

--πŸ˜† i luved the "perk" wala dialouge..πŸ˜†

Hayee Rabba her nickname Sugar (missed it so very much) but the reasons quite different

--πŸ˜†wait and read!πŸ˜‰  Its my fav nickname too!

ohhoho..Nidhi in this shade is defo unbelievable ..Gosh I really don't know how I am able to digest it.

--so was she appealing or not?
Awww...was that a way to describe My, poor baby, Ashu...I am so very angry on u for that😑😑...however he is he is a sweetheartπŸ˜‰..u know that right..no one charm any1 like he does.

--yeah.. tht was Nidhi's way of describing him.. and u saw his charming effect in the later part of update..πŸ˜‰

Well seriously this AshNi is so very unexpected from u yaar...when u said they gonna hate each other, I never thought of these shades of them which led to their hatred..now I am more interested in how they fall in love

--originally thr shades were even harsher.. bt thn i felt i needed to tone thm a bit down.. otherwise readers wudnt b able to digest thm..😳

When u said u want to make me ready for the worst..but why the hell u didn't give the hint of this type of characterization dear..its cheating

--so r u okay with tht or not?
OMG...OMG...yeh kya hogaya..u got them married in the first part itself and the venom they spit with their words is so very different and nice tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but the reason or how they ended up being tied was so very funny.

--nice na..and its jst a trailor of wat thy have actually experienced..πŸ˜† and the reason for thr mrg.. is very funny.. esp the whole before wedding sequence..πŸ˜†  its highly dramatized.. i luved Nidhi's attitude tho!😳
Oh their fights and talks were ever so interesting and entertaining though they are not so welcoming for them, though it be their entry into house, fight in study, their encounters in office and so on

--fight in the study was cool i luv Nidhi stomping on Ashu's foot!πŸ˜† now dont u get mad.. hamesha Ashu baazi mar leta hai.. end mein to waise maar hi li.. πŸ˜›

But what I read ahead..reflected the other side of the coin in bits, which is making everything all the more interesting

--yup.. thy will slowly see the other side of the other's persona.. and with tht readers too..😳
Aww..their romantic dance and pair ..with their ever charming smiles...just thinking about Ashu's smile, I am all dead and in my dreamlandEmbarrassed

--yeah.... so slowly thy r getting into tht friendly mode!😳 
But their kisses..gosh where is this all leading to I wonder...it defo isn't clearing their state of mind or emotions

--i wanted to initially give a disclaimer at the begining.. Relationship Status:  Complicated!πŸ˜†  the fite betn heart and head is always confusing!😳
Thanks for such a wonderful SS...looking forward to more of it.

thnk u so very much.. πŸ˜³
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Knock knock...agla chapter kab aayega??

buddy mere do hi haath hai.. aur ek hi dimaag hai.. jo abbhi overtime kar raha hai!πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail

She will knock us to unconsciousnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

seriously abhi to update diya!  tho i will not b as violent as Nidhi!πŸ˜†

bechare ko ek thappad bhi lag gayi.. par kiya hi kaam kuch aisa!😳
achiever thumbnail

---yes...u got tht rite.. Ashu's life is a mystery.. it seems all well.. bt its not!😳  He hasnt thrown many hints.. and even Nidhi is curious to know.. and yes it adds a charm to Ashu's character.. i feel complexity and mysterious past is inherent to Ashu's character.. its makes him more intersting character!😳

Nidhi again.. has shades of tht innocent Nidhi.. bt her bitter past has taught her some tuff lessons.. will Ashu b able to learn wat tht suitcase holds inside?😳 
deepali.rock thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

</div>
<div>
buddy mere do hi haath hai.. aur ek hi dimaag hai.. jo abbhi overtime kar raha hai!πŸ˜†

ya that i knowπŸ˜†,but any idea, 2days, 3 days, 1 week ?? Any time span, wait karna easy ho jayegaπŸ˜†
Cherishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

seriously abhi to update diya!  tho i will not b as violent as Nidhi!πŸ˜†

bechare ko ek thappad bhi lag gayi.. par kiya hi kaam kuch aisa!😳

her thappad was a cracker...huh so much of Ashu..right dear