SS: Sadka Kiya Yun Ishq ka_IndxP1_NwStryTsr_p72_:D - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello ji  you did not replied to my review on last chapter ...

Started reading this now , I will give review for this chapter by evening ...Sorry for the delay , too much caught with work and studies ..
Originally posted by achiever

in process 😳 aur abhi thode promised reviews baaki hai!!😳

i want it to b last chapter bt dekhte hai.. it mite take one more update..πŸ€”

fir bhi koi time ya day πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saibanu

Hello ji  you did not replied to my review on last chapter ...

Started reading this now , I will give review for this chapter by evening ...Sorry for the delay , too much caught with work and studies ..
i did.. wait.. did it get lost!!😲

these last week my internet was acting wierd and nasty!!!😑😑😑
Originally posted by shreyalvashni

fir bhi koi time ya day πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
jab mujhe khud pata chalega tab main bata dungi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!

i did.. wait.. did it get lost!!😲

these last week my internet was acting wierd and nasty!!!😑😑😑
okay i missed it!😲  I dont know how!πŸ€”

will reply promptly...

jab mujhe khud pata chalega tab main bata dungi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
for now two news..

updte:  Wrote really romantic parts.. Aryan and pansy will b very happy!!πŸ˜› planning to write a bit intimate part..☺️  bt still comtemplating wthr to put it or not!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

news:  the rival show is also getting off air.. will b replaced by Hitler Didi!
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
Originally posted by saibanu

First of all , I am extremely sorry for being late ..I read your chapter Friday night itself but could not comment as i was traveling ...From now on I will be regular , I am sorry about that !

--i know life is very hectic.. so i understand.. 😳 waise i can only ask if i myself practice such punctuality na!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to chapter , I think I missed out few details in previous chapter so reread it again both chap 3 and 4 

It is beautiful chapter , lot of things are happening and but everything binding ASHNi , making them fall in love with each other 

hmmm.. its a slow progression and yet thr bond is so palpable.. thy mite not want to accept it jst yet tho!😳

There were so many question running in my head when i read last chapter but now , you are giving answers one by one ...While reading first para . I could clearly picture Ashu here ...His love for Nidhi is very well expressed...

yeah..one cud really feel his pain.. he is starting to get very attached to Nidhi.. and indirectly it was responsible for him going back to Nidhi!😳  Nidhi understood his need and dependency for her company and forced him to confront his helpless situation!  I luv this girl!πŸ˜›

I really like the way you come up with new way to show their intimacy , their passion for each other ...it is treat to read about your ASHNI Embarrassed

yeah.. i didnt know tht i cud describe plain attraction with such purity.. bt i guess its the characters who r honest and pure hence this apparent attraction is not lust bt a result of deep emotional need!😳

Attack on Nidhi is very sudden...Gosh ! Good that Ashu came on time , love the way he tok care of Nidhi ...Arey this is too much wahin par bhi jagda shuru kiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jhagde ke bagair to koi bhi kaam nahi banta na in dono ka!πŸ˜†  Thr luv has a tangy taste with a sweet aftertaste!πŸ˜‰

Wonderfully written ,Now All set to read next part ..

Thank you so much dear for this chapter and and also Sorry for being late ...

Maaf kardo agar gussa hotho ...

its okay.. again.. i m not angry bt yes.. always eagerly await ur reviews.. phir sochti hun ki hectic life hai to busy to honge hi na!😳

so thnk u soo much for this lovely review again!πŸ€—

saw u updated HKA.. still havent gone thru it!  will PM u once i review.. 😳
Oh my my,me and my curiosity.Just get sometime and read the chap.I am just watching a film with my own eyes.Nidhi is totally brave and daring baaz   girl.And mr Mathur what a powerful but hsmeless man.Trying to dealing with this girl.Oh man,he didn't know Nidhi?She can break his reputation like a cards down.I just love their convo and specially Nidhi's answer.Ashutosh again in dilemma whom to support?and again their kiss.Lovely past of the chap.Tere kurti da main button sonhiye.Nidhi and ashu's love before seperation.I just love it.they spend as much time tiogether.And again Nidhi got justice.Ashu's dad's true face come out behind the curtain and ashu come to knew his father very well.Smart guy gave his regignation and arranged all the economical status in his own hand.And Here nidhi again yes and no chakkar.Saree always being good part of your ss/ff/os.[just i couldn't decide it] and ashu's statement,"you are beautiful,very beautiful." i just fallen in love with this character.I want to give long feed back but for some more days you will have to manage with short comment.sorry thanks for the beautiful chap.
Alrite...me going crazy for sure with the turn of events...my Ashu is back..awww love his care and he even being stuck b/w his father and Nidhi, he went with the right thing at that time and he wanting to approach his father with the same was so nice...but what he faced for that was so unexpected, but glad that he finally had understood things around...gosh his father is really egoistic or say oppurtunistic and self-centered for sure.  Loved the way Ashu handled things around his father by putting him in a fix to let him go without an issue for the time being I guess..as he is not going to leave AshNi so easily I feel.  Happy to have AshNi together again trying to start a new life, though they would have to face many hurdles but they would overcome all of them with their togetherness but how is what I am waiting to read.

The encounter between Nidhi and Mr. Mathur was cool..the way Nidhi wasn't giving in and not being weak though she knows the power of Mathur was what was awesome...I guess he isn't used to counterbacks...

All the AshNi moments were to be cherished..their arguments, fights, teasings and lovely calm and serene time spend together and their romance were beautifully written..loved them a lot..hoping that they understand their feelings soon..and pretty excited to read more about their this new journey together
friends.. internet is again playing tricks.. so will get back with answers wen its get straight.. extremely sorry!😳  Its taking ages to download a thing!😑

bt thnk u Alkaji and cherrish for replies and for all the PMs!😳
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago