Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

roshni_rj

roshni_rj

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hiii all!!! (Just wtchd d scnd episode.again!LOL)Well..seedha point pe aati hoon.. Itz 2013..and m still addicted!! LOL DMG...kya tym tha yaar...i mean na dmg se pehle..na after dat..koi aisa show nhi tha with the kind of freshness and life that it had(well d3 i thnk..no wonder cmng frm d same creatives... :-) Nd well odr shows are der too..but do i thnk itz a coincidence dat atleast one imp person in dat show was once a part of dmg?? Be it palki or ksg or dhrashti..or whoever!dmg had d best of d best in it...)Abhi bhi mera kabhi mood off hota hai toh i dont hav any doubts on how to make it better.. Youtube...i iliterally owue half my sanity to u! LOL Show ke chalte aisa bahaut kuch tha jo humein irritate karti thi..bahaut ladaayiyaan bhi hoti thi..but ab peeche ko dekho toh m sure koi yeh deny nhi kar payega ki all that added to the quality of the show.. It had achieved a cult status..raaste mein chal rhi hoti hu..gushing abt d show wid my bff(nd guess wht dmg ke wajah se v frst bcam frnds!!)LOLnd side se koi chal rha hota h tlkng abt d same thng on phon!! nd dmg ke baad hi aise achhe youth based shows aane lage..It srtd a trend..
Nd well..ARMAAN!!!! Abhi bhi u ask most of d girls who s ur dream guy..majority wil say "Haaye mera Armaan... Embarrassed " with a sigh and a blush... He made even the hardest of hearts fall in love.. Mera pehla pyaar..nw nd forever... Heart Nd riddhima har chotti baat pe itna over react karti thi nahin?? Aur meim itni gaaliyaan deti thi usko! Lolz!! Tab i used to hate it in her..but ab toh... Nd anji..nd atul..nd sapna..nd muski..nd rahul..nd nikki..nd abhi... Even d new interns espcly sid! Bahaut frustrations thi wyl it ws on air..nd many loopholes wer left open..but nw how i wish it judt came bak.. Cry Rly rly miss it...jo jagah dmg ne banaayi thi meri lyf mein itz still der nd always will be.. I hav no hopes of it cmng bk.. But dream karne mein kya jaata hai! Mayb starting off from wer it left off..Wd AR..mayb uniting sid nd shilpa(i lyk dat idea..srry if m offending smon)..but whtvr..jst.. So here's smon who fell in lv wd d show in 8th std..nd is still gaga abt it in colleg!!!...saying I LOVE U to one amng d best shows to hv ever been..(nd a huuge thnx for gvng me my armaan!!)..Will forever miss it.. Nd m dead sure dat m not d only one! Ryt?!! :-)

Edited by roshni_rj - 05 February 2013 at 5:19am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_cnsbsk1Ooopse-Swetha--Su-nihamrmKrystal001..nisaluvrk..kandygroverJiahKaJenBlessedSoulFimmynacimaujala26-Shormi-ojaswi_kajennits_viratholiccrazy4KASH_AR..vidhi...SanVi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek.. Do.. Teen.. CHAAR SANDWICH LAANA WAITER!! :-D" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
dmg ke jaisa koi show nai or na hoga and hai mera armaan he makes my life so beautiful ..i miss dmg that days all fights of AR i love dmg alot 

Fimmy

IF-Dazzler

Fimmy

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
sachchi... DMG was one of it's kind... nothing can take it's place... still love the show...and honestly speaking i still come here to read ffs on AR mainly...and after that other things...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SanVi.

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Oh ya DMG is our life line. Youtube is our saviour... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SanVi.

Ooopse

Ooopse

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
ya you are perfectly right...no other show replace DMG it is the best thing ever happens in indian tv...i'm still watching DMG on youtube n its my 7th time...just loved DMG season 1...

ojaswi_kajen

IF-Rockerz

ojaswi_kajen

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah dmg is the best show...nd the characters everything was just perfect...it was the one of the best show I ever watched in tv...I watched sooo many shows but only one show steeled my heart...I jst love AR...I get to know abt the true meaning of love frm AR only...I think I watched dmg more than 20 times...m dat crazy abt dmg nd AR...m still missing AR dmg nd everything sooo badly...

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
DMG is the best...there can be nothing like DMG ever!!!
i also used to hate riddhima at that time but now when i see the repeats i just love everything and can watch n no of times!!
whever my mood is also off...there's only one solution DMG..all the nok jhoks, ruthna manana, fights, romantic scenes, emotional scenes, DR. kirti ki hitlergiri, Atul ke jokes, Anjali ka attitude, Ridz ke overreacting...loovvee everything about this.
i loved this show more beacuse of one person and that is obviously...DR. ArmaanBlushingHeart..oh mai abhi bhi la la land mein chali jati uske scnes dekh kar!!Day DreamingLOL

luv.dmg

Goldie

luv.dmg

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
nice post

Post Reply New Post

Go to top