Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

[

Shweta is a TV legend... Aish should be honoured to have a tribute from her and to be compared to her! 

You actually are delusional! Or you're Shweta Tiwari herself, that can be the only explanation. 😆
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapie

They were next-door neighbours for many years in the apartment building where they both lived in Mumbai, before she got married. Also she is very close friends with Sachin's wife, Anjali. Sachin and Anjali were one of the few celebrities who were invited to all of her wedding functions.

Thanks Soapie yes I read about it they were neighbours but didn't knew they were close. 
Silent85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

@bold... actually you can't say that because you havent seen Shweta's shows! I can compare Aish and Shweta because i've seen both their work! 

Shweta is a TV legend... Aish should be honoured to have a tribute from her and to be compared to her! 

but we'll end this here! Aish seems happy at home... so good for her! she was a star for sure but never a really good actress tbh! 

@bold, stop it please...you are sounding so silly now.

Actually I can---I can always youtube her videos and have an opinion.

It IS sheweta who is HONORING Ash because Ash is a superstar its NOT Ash who is HONORING her  TV sagas, whos honoring who on public platform pretty much tells the world who is better/bigger and well known artist. I understand you are Sheweta fan but please compare her with someone who she should be compared.

As far as acting goes  I know the range of TV actors so lets agree to disagree there your saying she is better does not make any difference to Ash's fabulous acting career and memorable roles she have essayed so far. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If we compare Shiweta Tiwari to Aishwariya Rai. Shweta is the clear winner when it comes to acting.

Aishwariya Rai has always been known for her beauty.

I have always seen Aishwariya wearing a lot of make up, would like to see how she looks with out make up.
Silent85 thumbnail
And that's an opinion and not fact. 

Yes Ash is known for her beauty (she is a miss world duh!)but she has proved herself as actress too, she have internationally acclaimed performances such as Devdas, Chokher Bali. Provoked to name a few.

Keep the silly discussion alive that's actually makes her so active in her non presence in movies. 

People will always put down Ash no matter what and compare with xyz ALL THE TIME. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Silent85

And that's an opinion and not fact. 

Yes Ash is known for her beauty (she is a miss world duh!)but she has proved herself as actress too, she have internationally acclaimed performances such as Devdas, Chokher Bali. Provoked to name a few.

Keep the silly discussion alive that's actually makes her so active in her non presence in movies. 

People will always put down Ash no matter what and compare with xyz ALL THE TIME. 

Not everyone is lucky enough to get the right opportunities at the right time. The factors could be many like socio economic, lack of ambition etc. Many TV stars are much better than film stars. They get 1/100th the resources and 1/1000th the pay and yet they slog on and manage to entertain viewers for years.
Coming to Shweta..she is no less a beauty herself. She is 30+ and a single mother. Her child is atleast 10 years old. Yet she can easily play a newly wed bahu. While Ash hasnt been successful in maintaining her fitness at the right level despite all the resources she has. She is considered one of the most beautiful women on TV. She is a graceful dancer. She has been in the limelight for the past 13 years now despite new stars being created daily on TV.
If Ash is really as good as Shweta I would challenge her that she run a serial for a month atleast on her own shoulders. Shweta had run her serial KZK for seven years non-stop.
ashna26 thumbnail
I kinda agree with Silent85, what is the need to compare Aishwarya with some else😕  ohh well free discussion i guess If you like someone else better than Aishwarya fine. By the way I didn't knew who Sweta was either, now I know thanks for that lol😆 I thought she was just a fan of Aishwarya when she did the tribute dancing.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
The moment i saw Aishwarya Rai's name on the title, i knew that there would be a discussion about her being fat as usual. And i was right ðŸ¤”
Silent85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

I kinda agree with Silent85, what is the need to compare Aishwarya with some else😕  ohh well free discussion i guess If you like someone else better than Aishwarya fine. By the way I didn't knew who Sweta was either, now I know thanks for that lol😆 I thought she was just a fan of Aishwarya when she did the tribute dancing.

Thank you so much, and her fans just jump on me and called me ignorant,  I haven't seen any of her shows to know about her career..i thought she was just one of those people who dances on the shows. Kill me for that.

And yes what the need to compare her with Ash? i am sure even Sheweta herself would be embarrassed if she come across this topic, she payed tribute to Ash with loads of respect but her fans are just doing this silly thing to put Ash down.

Aishwarya is A list leading lady who has made her name both nationally and internationally, so no comparison there, be it actor or looks.

And as for taunts on how Ash did not loose weight on time despite the negative press, well there is  NO rule out there, its a free world if Ash wants to be this way..then its HER CHOICE like we make our on personal choices so does she, she can have whatever body shape she wants too, we should see ourselves on the mirror everyday before commenting on others bodies. Its easy to sit infront of PC and make insensitive comments but tables can always turn around to US in no time. So think about it. 

Let the women be and in meanwhile go count your own body flabs... iam sure you got many.  

ashna26 thumbnail
Ohh it is oke. We can't  know all the people out there right. 😉 The weighty thing with Aishwarya will always stay, if she was fit, people will make up other things lol always have been like that😆 even I want Aishwarya to loose weight and come back to movies. But I'm realistic ain't going to happen anytime soon she is happy where she is, I guess.

Lol about PC thing well it is forum everyone is making digs here, nothing serieus,  I do to lol sometimes. I don't think anyone means any harm, I hope.