|| SupERnatuaL Club (S3) || (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 87

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Nobody cme for discussion?!:-/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SupERnatuaL Club (S3) || (Page 8)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey jo..
did u c pilot?

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Yep!bt was darn busy on sun in readin 'apartment 16'!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
jensen lookd so young..
i saw pilot aftr sooo manyyy daysss...
jess was cute..n hey i love sam's hairstyle

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
hey guys, how are you all?Hug sorry, could not come for discussion before, i was literally on my toesCry so whats going on??

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

jensen lookd so young..
i saw pilot aftr sooo manyyy daysss...
jess was cute..n hey i love sam's hairstyle

trueEmbarrassed and i loved the way they introduced the brothersSmile first it seemed lyk dean was an intruder, but he was not and i loved how he was telling jessica that she was completely out of his brother's leagueLOLWinkROFL awww, deanEmbarrassedHeart

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
ya saynti.. u kno at first i thot  both bros hate each other or some tiff kind of thing they hav but thank god it wasnt like dat..

n d flashbck.. mary's mysterious death..dat was quite a diff way.. i mean getting stuck to ceilingLOL

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hey everyone... Big smile

it was a heart breaking episode... coz though at first... we dont realise what had happened... then we come to know that the demon azazael had marked sam as one of his own... poor sam... his first tryst with demon blood at 6 months old.. Ouch typical dean... flirting with girls... left, right and centre ROFL

sam's short hair really makes him look young... before all the sufferings that he has to go through.. dean's main weakness... he takes sam for granted... always thinking that sam will leave everything and rush to help dean... and his father... if sam had been given a choice...  he surely wouldnt have harboured so much bitterness towards them.. i went on seeing dean and especially sam pose as troy's uncles

gosh... what happened to mary happened to jessica as well Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginals

Post Reply New Post

Go to top