|| SupERnatuaL Club (S3) || (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 87

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
S2: epi 2:

In Medford, Wisconsin, the Cooper Carnival sets up shop. A young girl, Nora, laughs at the clowns, while her father admits that he's always hated clowns. His wife tells him to hush and let Nora enjoy herself. As they tour the carnival, Nora notices a clown standing off to one side. She waves to him and he waves. but disappears when Nora points him out to her parents. They figure she made it up. As the family drives home, Nora sees the clown standing on the side of the road as they pass. She tries to point him out to her parents, but they've gone too far past. In bed that night, Nora is lying awake when she sees a shadow on the lawn. She looks down and sees the clown standing below. She goes downstairs and waves to him through the patio door, and then lets him in and takes his hand.

Sam and Dean take the body of their father into the woods and burn it on a pyre. Sam asks if John said anything to Dean before he died, but Dean says he didn't.

One week later at Bobby's junkyard, Dean is working on the Impala. Sam asks if he can help, but Dean angrily tells him to stop checking on him. When he insists that he's okay, Sam points out that he hasn't reacted at all in the week since John died, and that they need to go after the yellow-Eyed Demon. Dean points out that they've got no leads, and the only weapon that can kill it has vanished, but Sam does have one lead. He's cracked the voicemail code on one of John's cellphones and it has a four-month-old message from a woman named Ellen, who said she could help. Sam traces the location and they take one of Bobby's minivans to go to the address: a roadhouse in the middle of nowhere. They go inside and the roadhouse appears empty. They finally find a man passed out on a pool table. As they search the place, a girl gets the drop on Dean with a rifle. he quickly disarms her, but she punches him in the nose and takes it back. The girl's mother, Ellen, has already captured Sam, but knows the brothers as John's sons.

Ellen introduces herself and her daughter, Jo, and explains that she offered to help John with the Yellow-Eyed Demon. When Dean wonders why John never mentioned her, she says that he'd have to ask John, and then realizes that something is wrong. They tell her that John is dead and she offers her condolences, and Dean insists that he's fine. They admit they can't help, but that Ash, the guy on the pool table, can help. The brothers give Ash John's research on the Yellow-Eyed Demon, and Ash recognizes them as statistical overviews. He's impressed that John was able to figure out a way to track demons by omens. Using John's work, he can track the Yellow-Eyed Demon, but he says he needs 51 hours. As he goes, Dean leers at Jo, while Sam notices a folder next to a police scanner. She shows it to him and explains it's a file on recent circus-related murders. Meanwhile, Dean asks Jo how Ellen got involved with the supernatural, and the girl explains that her father was a hunter who got killed. He starts to try a pick-up line on her but gives up, and she admits that she's impressed he didn't try. Sam calls Dean over and says that there's something supernatural involved, and he told Ellen that they'd check it out.

The brothers drive to Medford while Sam goes over the files and explains that what appears to be a clown killed Nora's parents while leaving her alive. The police have no leads, all of the carnies have alibis, and Nora says the clown disappeared into thin airs. Dean can't help rubbing in the fact that Sam is afraid of clowns. There have been similar clown-related deaths in the past, in different towns in 1980 and with a different carnival. Dean figures that it's a cursed object, and asks why Sam took the job when they're after the Yellow-Eyed Demon. Sam figures that John would have wanted them to do it, surprising Dean.

At the carnival, a father takes his son Evan through the fun house, but Evan would rather play with his Nintendo DS. One thing does catch his attention: a clown waving to him through a mirror. The clown disappears, upsetting Evan, and his father assures him that clowns are friendly. That night at home, Evan wakes up his father and tells him that he was right, and clowns are friendly. Evan's father realizes that the clown is in the bedroom, holding Evan's hand.

The next morning, the brothers arrive at the Cooper Carnival and notice the police talking to the carnies. A dwarf clown glares at Sam, making him nervous. Meanwhile, Dean confirms that Evan's parents were killed the previous night, torn to pieces. He figures they can scan for the cursed item using EMF, and notices a "job wanted" sign. They go to see Mr. Cooper, the owner, but Dean ends up insulting the dwarf clown and the blind knife thrower. They finally find Cooper, who explains that the police are blaming the carnival for the murders. He quickly realizes that they have no experience, and then talks about his father started the carnival and ran a freak show. He shows them a photo of his father, who looks just like him. Cooper explains that the carnival is a refuge for outcasts, and says that the Winchesters should go to school and get married. Sam responds by intently telling him that they don't want to go back to school, and that they want a job. Outside, Dean asks if Sam was sincere, and Sam admits that he's having second thoughts and wants to do what John would have wanted. When Dean objects, Sam asks if he has a problem, and Dean says he doesn't.

As the brothers do odd chores around the carnival, they scan for EMF patterns. Sam goes into the fun house but finds nothing except a skeleton. He calls Dean and suggests that the curse may have attached itself to someone's human remains. As Dean goes to meet him, the blind knife thrower, the Amazing Papazian, asks him why he's there. He overheard Dean talking about skeletons and EMFs, and warns that they take care of their own. Dean claims that he and Sam are writers working on a story about real-life ghost cases.

Dean finally meets Sam at the fun house, and they overhear a girl talking about a clown that isn't there. That night, they follow the girl and her mother home. Dean explains that Cooper worked for the previous carnival, the one where the murders occurred in 1980. Later, they watch as the girl lets a clown into her home. The brothers go in and Sam pulls the girl away while Dean shoots the clown with rock salt. it refuses to stay down, turns invisible, and leaps through a window into the night. The parents come in and assume the worse, and the brothers quickly escape. Come morning, they abandon Bobby's minivan and try to call Ellen. As they walk, Sam complains that Dean isn't dealing with John's death. In response, Dean points out that Sam is the one who is trying to make amends by doing what John wanted, but too late.

Sam checks with Ellen and confirms that the creature is a rakshasa, a shapeshifter that feeds on human flesh, can turn invisible, and must be invited into homes to kill their prey. They live in squalor on beds of dead insects, and have to feed a few times every 20-30 years. The brothers figure that Cooper is the rakshasa, and the only way to kill it is with a brass dagger. Dean goes to get the blade while Sam checks Cooper for dead insects.

At the carnival that night, Dean asks Papazian if he has a brass knife. Meanwhile, Sam breaks into Cooper's office but the owner captures him at gunpoint.

Papazian invites Dean into his trunk to look for the blade. Dean discovers clown makeup and realizes that Papazian is the clown and the rakshasa. It smiles and turns invisible, and Dean tries to get out through the door. The rakshasa starts throwing knives at him, and Dean smashes through the door and gets outside. He finds Sam and tells him what he's discovered. Sam gets an idea and goes into the fun house, but a door comes down and separates them. Sam goes to a pipe organ and removes one of the brass pipes. Dean comes in just as the rakshasa pins him to the wall with throwing knives. It starts throwing knives at Sam, and Dean turns on the steam to reveal it. He spots it and warns Sam, who stabs behind him and kills the creature just in time.

Later, the brothers return to the roadhouse and Ellen tells them that their father would be proud. Sam finally gets Jo's hint to leave her and Dean alone. She admits it wouldn't be bad if she saw Dean again, but he says it's not a good time. Ash comes in and tells them that he's rigged John's system into his computer, and he'll pick up the omens as soon as the Yellow-Eyed Demon becomes active again. He assures them he'll call when he finds anything. As the brothers go, Ellen tells them that they're welcome back anytime if they need a place to stay. Dean tells her that there's something he has to finish.

Back at the junkyard, Dean goes back to work on the Impala. Sam admits that his brother was right about what he said earlier, and worries that John died thinking that Sam hated him. He figures that he's not all right, but insists that Dean isn't either. He leaves, and Dean grabs a crowbar and starts hitting cars. He finally tosses the crowbar away, his temper spent... for the moment.

Edited by iluvvampires - 24 August 2013 at 2:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SupERnatuaL Club (S3) || (Page 53)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
o sorry... almas.. Embarrassed

quotes for everybody loves a clown

Sam: Before...before he... [He stops, unable to get the words out] Did he say anything to you? About anything?
Dean: [pause] No. Nothin'.

Dean: Stop it, Sam.
Sam: Stop what?
Dean: Stop askin if I need anything, stop askin if I'm okay. I'm okay. Really. I promise.
Sam: All right. Dean, its just we've been at Bobby's for over a week now and you haven't brought up Dad once.
Dean: You know what, you're right. Come here. I'm gonna lay my head gently on your shoulder. Maybe we can cry, hug "- maybe even slow dance.

[Dean and Sam are forced to drive a Dodge Caravan while the Impala is still being repaired]
Dean: I feel like a freakin' soccer mom.

Dean: [looking around Harvelle's, the barrel of a rifle is placed against his back] Oh God, please let that be a rifle.
Jo: Nah, I'm just real happy to see you.

Sam: So look, if you can help, we could use all the help we can get.
Ellen: Well we can't. But Ash will.
Sam: Who's Ash?
Ellen: ASH!
[A man in a red plaid jacket with a mullet sleeping on the pool table jolts awake]
Ash: What? Closin' time?
Sam: That's Ash?
Jo: Mmm hmm, He's a genius.
[Skips to a discussion at the bar with Ash, John's journal is presented to him]
Dean: You gotta be kidding me; this guy's no genius. He's a Lynyrd Skynyrd roadie.
Ash: I like you.
Dean: Thanks.

[Discussing John's research]
Ash: There's signs... Omens, if you can track 'em you can track this demon. You know like... crop failures, electrical storms... You ever been struck by lightning? It ain't fun.
Sam: Can you track it or not?
Ash: Yeah, with this, I think so. But it's gonna take time... uh, gimmie... 51 hours

[Ash's hair gets put on topic]
Ash: All business up front...and party in the back!

Dean: I know what you're thinking, Sam: why did it have to be clowns? [reference to Raiders of the Lost Ark "Why'd it have to be snakes"]
Sam: Gimme a break.
'Dean: [laughs] You didn't think I remembered, did you? C'mon, you still bust out crying whenever you see Ronald MacDonald television.
Sam: At least I'm not afraid of flying.
Dean: Planes crash, Sam!
Sam: And apparently, clowns kill!

Dean: Excuse me. We're looking for a Mr. Cooper. Have you seen him around?
Amazing Papazian: What is that? Some kind of joke? [removes his glasses, showing he's blind]
Dean: Oh God, I'm sorry...
Amazing Papazian: You think I wouldn't give my eye teeth to see Mr. Cooper, or a sunset, or anything at all...?
Dean: [Aside, to Sam] You wanna give me a little help here?
Sam: Not really.
Midget Clown: Hey Barry, is there a problem?
Amazing Papazian: Yeah, this guy hates blind people.
Dean: No, no I don't...
Midget Clown: Hey buddy, what's your problem?
Dean: Nothing, it's just a little misunderstanding.
Midget Clown: Little? You son of a bitch...
Dean: No, no, no, I'm just... Can somebody tell me where Mr. Cooper is? Please?

Mr. Cooper: You two have never worked a show in your lives before, have you?
Dean: Nope. But we really need the work. So... and ah, Sam here's got a thing for the bearded lady.

Dean: Hello?
Sam: Hey, man.
Dean: What's the matter? You sound like you just saw a clown.
Sam: Very funny.

Dean: I just think its really interesting, this sudden obedience you have to Dad. Its like, Oh, what would Dad want me to do? Sam, you spent your entire life sluggin it out with that man. I mean, hell, you picked a fight with him the last time you ever saw him, and now that he's dead, now you want to make it right? Well, Im sorry, Sam, but you cant. Its too little, too late.
Sam: Why are you sayin' this to me?
Dean: Because I want you to be honest with yourself about this! I'm dealin with Dad's death! Are you?

[Jo and Dean stare at Sam, giving him the hint to leave.]
Sam: Oh, yeah. I've got to, uhI've got to go over there right now. [He leaves.]

[After Dean and Sam return to the roadhouse, Ash emerges from his room]
Ash: Where you guys been? Been waitn' for ya...
Sam: We were working a job, Ash. [Ash looks blankly at Sam] Clowns?
Ash: Clowns? What the f-
Dean: [Interrupting] You got something for us Ash?

[Ash has rigged a laptop to an alarm if any of The Demon's signs appear anywhere in the world]
Sam: Ash Where'd you learn to do all this?
Ash: MIT. Before I got bounced, for fighting.
Sam: MIT?
Ash: It's a school in Boston.

Sam: You were right.
Dean: About what?
Sam: About me and Dad. I'm sorry that the last time I was with him, I tried to pick a fight. I'm sorry that I spent most of my life angry at him. I mean, for all I know, he died thinkin that I hate him. So, you're right. What I'm doin right now - it is too little. It's too late. [pause] I miss him, man. And I feel guilty as hell. [He is on the verge of tears.] And I'm not all right. Not at all. [pause] But neither are you. That much I know. I'll let you get back to work. [He leaves.]

Edited by flutterby - 24 August 2013 at 2:50am

iluvOriginalsEphemera

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ok this epi was really touchy n I was really impressed (first time) wid dean..

Johns funeral scene.. Aww boys.. Wanted go n hug them..

Jo.. Oh baby y did she die so soon..

Ash.. Oh..everybody loves ash nai?

D last scene.. I cried

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
this epi showed dean taking out this anger and grief over his dad's death...  Ouch compared to now... when he calls the impala... his 'baby' and gives it more importance... than even sam.. sometimes...

what a contrast in behaviour... a tiny sign of how much dean has suffered, lost, and what he has gone through
Ouch

Ephemera

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
ikr fluttr..
he loves impala so much n dis particlr epi he thrashed it..
death of john was turning point in der lives..even for sam..

n u kno wt while watchng i nvr thot john wud die..so soon i meaan.. he was hardly der in s1 bu..i wantd more of him

Ephemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
almas... r u going to post the 3rd epi...  or we can forget it?? Confused 

iluvOriginalsEphemera

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals