Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by Ayesha066

Originally posted by iluvvampires

Share ur views abt d epi Ayesha 
Shared Big smile
Why the hell nobody comes to discuss the epi?? I thought we wil be having fun on the cute moments of the Epi...Ouch
cos this forum is open i mean whenever people are free they come and go...Embarrassed
i too found it odd when they started this forum...but now am used to it
That is the situation for other forums too But usually they have a particular time when there is high traffic!!Confused
cos most of them belong to same timezone...
it isn't the case here dear...
No not Really some are from completely opposite ones too!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SupERnatuaL Club (S3) || (Page 22)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

oh yeah ROFL
but to me it was more like a character development...
and still brothers were giving shot at being together...

and that metalica hummingEmbarrassed
gave hints that dean can't sing...while jensen can do it very well cos to pretend singing badly you need to know music...LOL

Yeah it was sort of!!Tongue
Yeah That humming to calm him down.. Well  But then Later we can find out that Dean can sing.. Almost like Jensen.. His humming you know was that sort of coz he was highly nervous and was on the verge to freak out!!!LOL

well in one int Jensen said that he had to deliberately sing ...which eh din't like as he was shyLOL
and that he took it out on the team by humming outta tune...LOL

and i loved the little nuance..showing that how much ever Dean was badass he is still a innocent kid insideEmbarrassed
Oh wow i never knew that..

Yeah me too.. Somewhere deep inside Dean still wants to live a normal life a normal innocent kid!Embarrassed

Shall we proceed to 1.05 Bloody Mary?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@ayesha dear every new episode is on weekend dear..
so yeah lets wait a bit till sunday comes...LOL
sure we will go on to next episode soon

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Haha Tomorrow is Sunday!!!

Ephemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
if no ones' posting the synopsis... i will post it... Embarrassed

episode 5 bloody mary

A group of pre-teen girls are playing Truth or Dare, one girl is dared to, 'say Bloody Mary three times in front of a mirror'. Later the girl's father is found dead in the house.

In the car, Sam is asleep dreaming of Jess' death. Dean wakes him, they are in Toldeo. They bribe a mortuary worker to let them see the body, whose eyes have 'practically liquefied'. At the house it is the wake, the victim's eldest daughter, Donna, is surrounded by her friends. The younger daughter is convinced it's her fault he's dead, because she said 'Bloody Mary'. Dean assures her it's not. They snoop, discuss the legend, about a girl who appears and scratches your eyes out if you say her name three times in front of a mirror. One of Donna's friends, Charlie, wants to know what they're up to. They give a vague explanation and Sam hands her their number, just in case she sees/knows anything.

Heading to the library to research the boys find the computers are out of order. Charlie is driving, on the phone is another friend, Jill, trying to freak her out by saying Bloody Mary in front of the mirror three times. Charlie hangs up, Bloody Mary kills Jill.

Sam is once more dreaming of Jess. Dean is bored with the unsuccessful researching. Charlie, who is beginning to believe it's because of the Bloody Mary legend that Jill is dead, phones the boys who don't discourage her views. The three of them head to Jill's house where they find 'Gary Bryman' and a bloody handprint on the back of Jill's mirror.
Gary Bryman was killed in a hit and run, we learn Jill was the driver. At Donna's house the name of Donna's mother is on the back of the mirror. She died of an overdose of sleeping pills over a year ago. Dean is at his wits end, he's doing a nationwide search on Mary's who died in front of mirrors. Sam and Dean realise the criteria Mary is using is the victim must have a secret where someone died. An article is found on Mary Worthington, an unsolved murder in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Images from the scene show her dead before a mirror with the same hand-print on it.

The police officer that was on the case explains that she was found dead in front of a mirror with her eyes cut out. He believes she was trying to write out the name of her killer. Her body was cremated but the mirror still exists, which was recently sold to a company in Toledo.

Donna thinks Charlie is crazy and says Bloody Mary three times in a mirror. In class, Charlie begins to see Bloody Mary in reflective surfaces; she ends up smashing a window and running from class, she calls Sam. In their motel room they cover all the reflective surfaces. After Charlie explains what happened, the secret Mary saw, they realise that the person only needs a secret where someone died. Mary is being very indiscriminate with the killing - the secret holder doesn't even have to be the one who calls her.

At the warehouse, Sam and Dean are ready for some quality smashing, except there are a few more mirrors than they expected. When they find the mirror, Sam summons Mary to it, with his knowledge that he dreamt of Jess' death before it happened and his belief that he could have stopped it..

Sam is being overwhelmed by Mary, Dean smashes the main mirror. This causes Mary to come through it into the world. Dean holds up a mirror and Mary scatters like glass.

They take Charlie home and drive off into the sunset.

Ephemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
some episode quotes...

( sam has just bribed a man with some money)
Dean: Dude, i just earned that money
Sam: you won it at a poker game
Dean: ye eah

Sam: Might not be one of ours.. It might just be a freak medical thing...
Dean: How many times in Dad's long, varied career has it actually been a freak medical thing? And not some sign of some awful supernatural death?
Sam: Almost never
Dean: Exactly

Sam( gasps out loud and jerks awake from another nightmare) Why did u let me fall asleep?
Dean: Coz i am an awesome brother( pauses)... What did u dream about?
Sam: Lollipops and candy canes ROFL

Sam: That Bloody Mary legend, has Dad found out any evidence that its a real thing?
Dean: Not that i 've known
Sam: I mean, everywhere else, kids all over the country play Bloody Mary, and as far as we know, nobody dies from it..
Dean: Well, maybe everywhere else is just a story, but here its actually happening
Sam: The place where the legend began?
( Dean agrees)
Sam: But according to the legend, the person who says.. ( pauses, realising.. he has said " Bloody Mary" twice already ) the person saying " YOU KNOW WHAT" gets it, but here..
Dean: Shoemaker gets it instead, yeah
Sam: Right
Dean: Never heard anything like that before, still the guy did die right in front of the mirror. And the daughter is right, in the way  the legend goes( pauses again, fearing that if he says " Bloody Mary" it will count as the third time) the " YOU KNOW WHO" scratches your eyes out

Sam: Hey, night vision?
Dean( puts the digital camera's night vision on for Sam)
Sam: ( night vision is on and sam sees dean's face on the screen
Dean: Do i look like Paris Hilton? ROFL

Dean: Hey, Sam
Sam: Yeah?
Dean: Now, that all this is over, you have got to tell me what that secret was
Sam: Look, you r my brother and i'd die for you Blushing but there are some things i need to keep for myself

Sam: Might not be one of ours. It might be just some freak medical thing.
Dean
: How many times in Dad's long, varied career has it actually been a freak medical thing? And not some sign of an awful supernatural death?
Sam
: Almost never.
Dean
: Exactly.

(Sam has just bribed a man with some money)
Dean: Dude, I earned that money.
Sam
: You won it at a poker game.
Dean
: Ye-ea

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
thanks flutter...had to go out of town suddenly...you are a life saverHug

flutterbyAyesha066

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hey, this spn club will go on for unlimited pages?? or they r like ATs for 150 pgs

Ayesha066Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top