Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yep!bt was darn busy on sun in readin 'apartment 16'!
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jensen lookd so young..
i saw pilot aftr sooo manyyy daysss...
jess was cute..n hey i love sam's hairstyle
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey guys, how are you all?🤗 sorry, could not come for discussion before, i was literally on my toes😭 so whats going on??
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvvampires

jensen lookd so young..

i saw pilot aftr sooo manyyy daysss...
jess was cute..n hey i love sam's hairstyle

true😳 and i loved the way they introduced the brothers😊 first it seemed lyk dean was an intruder, but he was not and i loved how he was telling jessica that she was completely out of his brother's league😆😉🤣 awww, dean😳❤️
Almas. thumbnail
ya saynti.. u kno at first i thot  both bros hate each other or some tiff kind of thing they hav but thank god it wasnt like dat..

n d flashbck.. mary's mysterious death..dat was quite a diff way.. i mean getting stuck to ceiling😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey everyone... 😃

it was a heart breaking episode... coz though at first... we dont realise what had happened... then we come to know that the demon azazael had marked sam as one of his own... poor sam... his first tryst with demon blood at 6 months old.. typical dean... flirting with girls... left, right and centre 🤣

sam's short hair really makes him look young... before all the sufferings that he has to go through.. dean's main weakness... he takes sam for granted... always thinking that sam will leave everything and rush to help dean... and his father... if sam had been given a choice...  he surely wouldnt have harboured so much bitterness towards them.. i went on seeing dean and especially sam pose as troy's uncles

gosh... what happened to mary happened to jessica as well

Almas. thumbnail
Lov d scene wen kiddo dean takes his baby bro in arms n runs out
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ almas... ya, thats what big bros r for...  
Almas. thumbnail
I know..
Hey flutter who u likd d most in pilot ..dean or Sam?
flutterby thumbnail
 i liked sam more...😳  dean's goodness of heart wasnt shown properly... the pilot focussed on sam more... his wanting to attend that interview.. but at the same time wanting to be there for his family... sam reminded me of what it feels like to be a person who lives in mumbai...

whenever mumbai is attacked by terror.. bomb blasts... the media makes a hue and cry of the * resilience* of mumbaikars... how people r back travelling on trains.. despite it being attacked by a blast the day before.. wow.. and blah blah...
  its all bull... we have to go back to earning our livelihoods... hence we r resilient by force.. not resilient by choice... the same way sam was forced to go into hunting... he didnt have a choice 😳