India's Dancing Super Star
[Star Plus]
Smile

n

2. She may be,join Master Chef [Star Plus] as a contestant in
1 spl. episode.Tongue

Edited by Joseph_A - 05 February 2013 at 9:14am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23akleoawmSarun.Zayaholicammykhan_Freaked.Out_SIZZZLERmonaya_sajangunurloveneha_mjhtsnowwhite28SwaNia_2MahiiiP.Srinivas-Saba-Baingan-Cheeni-tvshowfan..-Ayesshhaa-..soniasharmin89OnepoundChicMoNayaAshiq4evrprincessunaracharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya related Info.-SBS Chugalkhor Aunty{05 Feb}" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR SHARING JoSEPH.BUT I REALLY DONT WANT HER IN ANY OF THEM.I WANTED HER IN A FICTION SHOW.A NO FOR MS BCZ she is not good in cooking,it will be a bad experience for her and  a no for hosting bcz i really dont know i really dont found a female actor comfortable in hosting zone bcz other male host and sometimes contestants try to flirt with thwm.its really will be uncomfortable for me if i see her in some situation.

but i trust her,she will choose best for herBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ammykhanSarun.Zayaholicmonaya_sajan-Saba-Joseph_Aprincessunara

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanks joseph.

She is again  in another cookery show.Let us see what she is going to cook.

In sbb , in hi hi mirchi they said about dance show  ka hosting ,this also said KK has more chance  and between sanaya kritika who will be is not finalised.

Edited by jyothi-m - 05 February 2013 at 3:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saba-Joseph_A

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Tfs. Joseph. It know she will never give up. Her performance in welcome was not up to the mark. She will try again and prove her critics wrong who think she can't cook. Iam sure she will come as a winner. I will support her in any way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Freaked.Out_Joseph_A

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
tfs joseph..
as said earlier i don't get good vibes from hosting.. though would have loved to see Sanaya with Karan Kundra or Karan Tacker... but!

In Master chef..umm it will be good to see her there... I love Sanaya n cooking combo :P  even though she is not that gr8 cook but i love to see Sanaya cooking.. and dat humor of her of accepting everything positively.. and cooking n all will just be practice for her as she always cooks for MohitEmbarrassed n m sure if she practices she'll become a gr8 cook.. n Mohit wil get to eat yummy food :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Freaked.Out_SIZZZLERJoseph_A

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

THANKS FOR SHARING JoSEPH.BUT I REALLY DONT WANT HER IN ANY OF THEM.I WANTED HER IN A FICTION SHOW.A NO FOR MS BCZ she is not good in cooking,it will be a bad experience for her and  a no for hosting bcz i really dont know i really dont found a female actor comfortable in hosting zone bcz other male host and sometimes contestants try to flirt with thwm.its really will be uncomfortable for me if i see her in some situation.

Chill Sonia... !! Everything is scripted there... n don't forget that,she is an actress...anchoring is 1 of the toughest job of this profession. I agree,her past experience was not good...so,this is challenge for her also...

She can take Best decision for her career.

*{ I want to see her in 1 Superb Fiction show...Smile but,same time I know,working in Daily soap is not easy task...Ouch Because,Lead actress of Daily soap means, no time for personal life. Embarrassed n you know naa her priorities...Embarrassed }

Edited by Joseph_A - 05 February 2013 at 9:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Freaked.Out_SIZZZLERSwaNia_2MoNayaAshiq4evrsoniasharmin89

SwaNia_2

IF-Rockerz

SwaNia_2

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Chill Sonia... !! Everything is scripted there... n don't forget that,she is an actress...anchoring is 1 of the toughest job of this profession. I agree,her past experience was not good...so,this is challenge for her also...

She can take Best decision for her career.

*{ I want to see her in 1 Superb Fiction show...Smile but,same time I know,working in Daily soap is not easy task...Ouch Because,Lead actress of Daily soap means, no time for personal life. Embarrassed n you naa her priorities...Embarrassed }

This was explained to me yesterdayWink and all my reservations about her doing this kind of a project vanished. I can understand why Sanaya is keen to do weekend shows as a host or a special episode of a weekend show... she gets more free time on her hands to spend with Mohit. I am all game for such shows if Sanaya or Mohit are part of such shows.

BTW, Joseph, I loved, absolutely loved your siggies
Tongue

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 05 February 2013 at 4:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ExoticfanSIZZZLERJoseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evr

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
tfs
I hope she does it but chances of kritika kamra is high

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: