Opportunity for IF members 2 write for Zing (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

luckym2012

luckym2012

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
***** This post is not written to cause any offence, it is simply a view on the tv industry (mostly indian tv serials), that I have formed an opinion on*****

I definitely do not think the article I would write would be pulished, because I have far too many negatives to highlight in the inidian television industry. I really do not think writing about writers who continously write about women who are oppressed is something that an audience would be pleased with reading or even appreciate, it's a real ashame that I can't think of anything light hearted to write about, because I can only think of feminists views. What do we get in today's indian tv, well the women are housewives, have a wicked mother in law, have no right as an individual, all of them need married to gain acceptence, not haing a child makes them an insult...I could continue. You'd think the writers are making it perfectly acceptable to allow indian women to be treated like this, if anything it puts more ammunition into the indian male audience that their behaviour is acceptable and it is being condoned rather than it being rejected. Ok then you can ask me why do I watch them if this is what makes them so, it's because I want that glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe the drama will focus on the women empowerment side rather than the weakness. 

Edited by luckym2012 - 08 February 2013 at 4:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.sinhapal_loveRagSia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opportunity for IF members 2 write for Zing (Page 2)" in Zing Magazine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apane101

apane101

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Interesting opportunity thank you for sharing! wonderful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.sinha

gowri1712

IF-Rockerz

gowri1712

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
great oppurtunity it is

ayushi.sinha

ayushi.sinha

ayushi.sinha

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_mjht

thank u so much..will surely contibute somethingg.but have one problem..i can not provide my pic due to some problem..is it fine?i really want to write an article

it is fine if u dnt gv the pic it is on u
we will use the image of the actors or the serial u are talking about

neha_mjht

ayushi.sinha

ayushi.sinha

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckym2012

***** This post is not written to cause any offence, it is simply a view on the tv industry (mostly indian tv serials), that I have formed an opinion on*****

I definitely do not think the article I would write would be pulished, because I have far too many negatives to highlight in the inidian television industry. I really do not think writing about writers who continously write about women who are oppressed is something that an audience would be pleased with reading or even appreciate, it's a real ashame that I can't think of anything light hearted to write about, because I can only think of feminists views. What do we get in today's indian tv, well the women are housewives, have a wicked mother in law, have no right as an individual, all of them need married to gain acceptence, not haing a child makes them an insult...I could continue. You'd think the writers are making it perfectly acceptable to allow indian women to be treated like this, if anything it puts more ammunition into the indian male audience that their behaviour is acceptable and it is being condoned rather than it being rejected. Ok then you can ask me why do I watch them if this is what makes them so, it's because I want that glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe the drama will focus on the women empowerment side rather than the weakness. 

Your views are appreciable but the point of starting this section is that we want your voic eto be heard if you think that indian dramas are inclined towards oppression of a women you can write about it just state the examples I know you will get ample of them Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveluckym2012

kaur1313

kaur1313

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
great opportunity for writers ... good luck 

ayushi.sinha

neha_mjht

IF-Dazzler

neha_mjht

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
di,
is there any area where our questions for the actors can be asked as we fans die to hear answers to our questions...
if there is ,i want to ask one question to sanaya irani-
from 2 yrs,when season 2 came in mjht,there have been rumors that she and rati not not so good of friends and all...but before that they have always given good interviews together..is that true?pls ask her about it..as this question harasses all the mjhtians..we have been waiting for answer form long but havent got any platform where we can ask the question..

luckym2012

luckym2012

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushi.sinha

Originally posted by luckym2012

Your views are appreciable but the point of starting this section is that we want your voic eto be heard if you think that indian dramas are inclined towards oppression of a women you can write about it just state the examples I know you will get ample of them Smile

Ah thanks, but I would rather have readers having something light hearted to read when they are picking up the magazine, it's not fair to drown negativity on the readers to LOL. I am looking forward to whoevers article gets pulished. Good luck people.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zing Magazine Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.