Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Who is the person in Aradhana's life

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
We all know that there is a person in Aradhana's life who is important to her...As far as I recall it was a female voice on the phone..

Who do u think that this person is and do u think that this character will be brought in and create some significance in Ashni life...

It may be that Aradhana married some else and has a daughter - in that case there is nothing significant in this and Aradhana shown talking to her was just a normal scene...it may turn out that she also comes to MM and then falls for Ashu - then we can see a quadrangle instead of a triangle - with Ashu - Nidhi - Daksh - Jr Aradhana SmileSmile

There was an idea put in by some one in a previous post that the person may turn out to be BB's and Aradhana's daughter - then this is a diff issue altogether - but I personally wouldnt like this to happen - then this will not be unique KTLK - it will be just another ghisa pita story that has been told in many films/serials...CryCry

It may also be that there is no role of this person at all - and the scene was only created to put in some suspense for us...LOL

Any views friends...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurajanigandha26Mehek25Vidishaajayanti_djparmarA

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
See i dont think that the suspense entry is AK's daughter as AK is of BB 's age n if BB has a married granddaughter now so it has to be AK's granddaughter . 

n if it has to be a dughter then she has to be an adopted one . 

but the problem is if she is a granddaughter then what relation she wil share with ashu ? CHACHA or UNCLE Tongue 
n if she is a daughter then what relation she will share with nidhi ? BB ki beti = nidhi's mausi Tongue

n no AK cannot be ashu's biological mother as that will turn ashu n nidhi into brother sister LOL 

n if it is AK n BB's daughter then deffo she is of CB's age by now ..so the chances r rare for that too Tongue

so now its on cvs to decide that who is she LOL ...may be like mallu , AK also has a brother n bhabhi n that girl is actually their daughter LOL .

anyway jo bhi hai but i think she is some relative of AK .Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211rajanigandha26

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

See i dont think that the suspense entry is AK's daughter as AK is of BB 's age n if BB has a married granddaughter now so it has to be AK's granddaughter . 

n if it has to be a dughter then she has to be an adopted one . 

but the problem is if she is a granddaughter then what relation she wil share with ashu ? CHACHA or UNCLE Tongue 
n if she is a daughter then what relation she will share with nidhi ? BB ki beti = nidhi's mausi Tongue

n no AK cannot be ashu's biological mother as that will turn ashu n nidhi into brother sister LOL 

n if it is AK n BB's daughter then deffo she is of CB's age by now ..so the chances r rare for that too Tongue

so now its on cvs to decide that who is she LOL ...may be like mallu , AK also has a brother n bhabhi n that girl is actually their daughter LOL .

anyway jo bhi hai but i think she is some relative of AK .Confused
Shikha - Iam totally confused...and u have given so many options!!!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasu

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Sochanewali baat hai Kaks. Kal phir se aradhana remembered telling that Someone about coming back in 2-3 days. Kaun hogi woh? May be her adopted daughter as she might have not married to any one after heart break.
But  going by track record of KTLK this is more likely--->

It may also be that there is no role of this person at all - and the scene was only created to put in some suspense for us...LOL
Just like Rohan's letterUnhappy

kaks0211koyelbasu

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
There is a female who is very imp. in AK's life. Your  option 1 and 3 is possible. But option 2 is impossible. I have some options----------

1. AK will stay till BB is back & when BB will request her to stay then she will reveal abt her life's history and also abt the person as well and will take leave. I don't think that she is going to be permanent at MM .

2. May be she also adopted someone like BB.

3. May be her grandchild from her son/ daughter because if she has her own child then he/she will positively 40+ of age and may be she has a teenage granddaughter who is very close to her.

4. May be as you say is to create suspense. TRP purpose.

Nice post Kakoli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211

Vidishaa IF-Sizzlerz
Vidishaa
Vidishaa

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
No love polygons please...I don't think that the person will be of any importance in the futureSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasu-deepali17-

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I think she is her sister or mother,who was angry with bb when she refusa\ed aaradhana ji and so she didn't tell the truth.This is just my pov.Adopted daughter bhi ho sakti hai.confused ktlk.Tedha hai par mera hai.good post kaks.

Edited by alkaparmart - 05 February 2013 at 3:17am

kaks0211koyelbasu

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Am tellin re. She was her bai.she wanted to know when she would get her pagaar.thats y she called AK.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasuparmarA

Go to top