Sasural Simar Ka

Rosid FF: Unspoken Part2 - Pg 2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

varunx

IF-Rockerz

varunx

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
yet awsome ff Clap...i am enjoying every bit of the story...so now sid wil think in a right way in ur ff  Wink...i want to read the entire story now itself as it is getting exciting with every chapter...
loved it ...update soon ...i am waiting very very eagerlyEmbarrassed
just love the plot!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rosid FF: Unspoken Part2 - Pg 2 (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

ohh my god,
i think the writers of ssk should read this and should learn was writing is...
just fabulous, this is the sid we want to see, this is the man roli fell in love..
this is just what all we want to see, a clever sid...
you are so right, he should think about the moment where she gave him the divorce papers, but she hold on it and the same with the mangalsutra...
very well written, im excited to read more...
continue soon, please dont let us wait to long as well as the cvs...

Thank you :) Yeah cvs are kind of showing everyone except Khushi as dumb.. Dont know why..

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

hey dear just perfect the sid we all want from so many days u just portrayed his real character what he was suppose to do in this situation and i liked that like me or another ff writers u didn't gave naina a negative touch Wink it still seems u have hope on sid good dear hope your hope can prove right dear

just loved your emotions from sid Smile

i dont think naina is negative and i will stay by what i think naina's character should be :)
Till now even cvs havent portrayed her has negative, so there is hope :)

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@maliha, @srdevi, @savkatika, @xitij:
Thank you

I have most of the parts already written in rough state.. just need to give it finishing touch and post. So expect next update pretty soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varunx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top