Sasural Simar Ka

Rosid FF: Unspoken Part2 - Pg 2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

srdevi

srdevi

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Nice start with sid thinking of roli's behaviour.pls pm after your update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rosid FF: Unspoken Part2 - Pg 2 (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srdevi

Nice start with sid thinking of roli's behaviour.pls pm after your update.

Thank you. Could oyu please add me to your buddy list. Sending pm otherwise is too much of work. I will pm you there after.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevi

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Part 2

After returning to his room, he drank glass full of cold water. But that didn't cool him down. He was angry. He was angry at Roli for doing this to him and he was angry with himself for not being able to do anything. He didn't know how to fix it or if he can fix it. And he was angry that he had let all this out in a way he shouldn't have. He shouldn't have said all those things to Naina. He shouldn't have. After all, the girl had never gotten love from anyone and was finally in love with someone. He should have been more supportive but how was he supposed to control his emotions. Everything always reminded him of Roli, their moments, the way she had broken everything between them.

His heart; even after all this, still thinking that everything was going to be all right. Roli was going to come back to him. What a wishful thinking. All this while he had been only thinking about past, he has to move on, he has to look towards future. The problem was he didn't know how. He sure wasn't the man who just sits around the house and keeps thinking about past. The sad part of it was even after thinking, pondering about everything he couldn't figure out what was going on. Was he missing something?

Roli had told him that she wants divorce, but when he had taken the papers from her hand, the way she had tried to hold on to it just for a moment, he knew something was wrong. But she had hidden all her emotions in an instant. He had seen the tears in her eyes asking him to not believe what she was doing. That moment, he just wanted her to say something, if not in front of everyone, alone. Convey her message loud and clear, anyhow, anyway. But she had not. That had angered him most. Why didn't she trust him? Why go to so much extent as divorce papers? How was he to forget the moment he was going to pull away her mangalsutra? She had held onto it. Not just for a moment but for minutes. She was almost ready to say something but suddenly she had stopped. Even after probing about it she had let it go and gave it back herself. Why was it that she was telling him something and her face, her eyes said something else. Did he make mistake in signing those papers so soon. Would it have been better if he had asked her to wait for few more days? Would he have figured out what was going on?

Frustrated he banged his hand on the bed. He really didn't know what to do. All these thoughts that wondered in his mind, but they made no sense. They gave him no clue. Nothing that could sooth his heart. The pain that was almost unbearable. He cursed the moment Khushi had taken them to Disco. Nothing good came out since then. That's when he realized that he was so shocked and angry at Roli that day for being there in the disco. He had so much confidence that Roli can never be there in the disco. He had almost challenged everyone and was ready to bet his life that Roli cannot be in the disco only to be proven so wrong. Then he had not realized but wasn't the guy with whom she was dancing telling something. He was telling him that things aren't the way they seemed. First he was not ready to listen, and then Roli had cut that guy short when he was going to tell something.

Does he know something that I don't? Only one way to find out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srdeviyushnawamavasantmishtypiyahangokvarunx

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
ohh my god,
i think the writers of ssk should read this and should learn was writing is...
just fabulous, this is the sid we want to see, this is the man roli fell in love..
this is just what all we want to see, a clever sid...
you are so right, he should think about the moment where she gave him the divorce papers, but she hold on it and the same with the mangalsutra...
very well written, im excited to read more...
continue soon, please dont let us wait to long as well as the cvs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfanwamavasant

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
hey dear just perfect the sid we all want from so many days u just portrayed his real character what he was suppose to do in this situation and i liked that like me or another ff writers u didn't gave naina a negative touch Wink it still seems u have hope on sid good dear hope your hope can prove right dear

just loved your emotions from sid Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfanhangok

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
omg really well written... i agree with hangok the cv's should check this out... this is quality and what they bring is utter rubbish (well now they do anyway)

anotheranfan

srdevi

srdevi

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Fantastic update, why can't the cv's think in this line, which u have wrote. Really nice with Sid using his brain and not like SSK, where they show Sid's tubelight not working..waiting for more...Tks

anotheranfan

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wooow anotherfan!u have bring out a strong and intelligent sid that he imagined from sid!but sadly our sid is doing totally opposite out of his character!i cant wait to see wht sid will do next!its really interesting!update me ok!

anotheranfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top