Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_01

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

LOL I dont care whos popular or not. But Bhoomi is pretty and is fresh. she also acts better. So I hope its bhoomi whos the lead

@Bold have u seen YM'S acting in the show??? Coz none of us haventConfusedOuch
.may be u r the owner of those red glasses which we all want to own, in order to see her!!! Kindly lend us, if u have!!! LOLLOL
LOL 
And no doubt she wayyy  popular than Shamim as of now and you yourself state that YM aint "pretty",so there must be some reason for her popularity and fan following!??!!ShockedBig smile

Cheers!!!Smile

ClapClapClap Well said Deepa!!!

Edited by poo_j - 11 February 2013 at 10:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharan_CutieCute_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lead Actress (Page 5)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_j

LOL I dont care whos popular or not. But Bhoomi is pretty and is fresh. she also acts better. So I hope its bhoomi whos the lead

.may be u r the owner of those red glasses which we all want to own, in order to see her!!! Kindly lend us, if u have!!! LOLLOL
LOL 
And no doubt she wayyy  popular than Shamim as of now and you yourself state that YM aint "pretty",so there must be some reason for her popularity and fan following!??!!ShockedBig smile

Cheers!!!Smile

ClapClapClap Well said Deepa!!!

I didnt even mention YM. I just said I like bhoomi and she acts better. No one brought your fav here. anyways I did saw YM on RBO. so yeah

roadsidejunkey

Goldie

roadsidejunkey

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=poo_j][QUOTE=deepa_01][QUOTE=SaraluvRaghaVI] LOL I dont care whos popular or not. But Bhoomi is pretty and is fresh. she also acts better. So I hope its bhoomi whos the lead

LOL 

Cheers!!!Smile
[/QUOTEI didnt even mention YM. I just said I like bhoomi and she acts better. No one brought your fav here. anyways I did saw YM on RBO. so yeah

/QUOTE] Am I missing smething.Confused...when u bring in terms like "ACTS BETTER",obviously its becomes a comparison post!!! So,whom were u comparing Bhoomi's acting to???!!!  

@bold...dats why she is more popular!!!!TongueBig smile

I rest my case here!! Thank You

Edited by deepa_01 - 11 February 2013 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharanpoo_jDiehardYMfanThe_May_Rose

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=poo_j][QUOTE=deepa_01][QUOTE=SaraluvRaghaVI] LOL I dont care whos popular or not. But Bhoomi is pretty and is fresh. she also acts better. So I hope its bhoomi whos the lead

LOL 

Cheers!!!Smile
[/QUOTEI didnt even mention YM. I just said I like bhoomi and she acts better. No one brought your fav here. anyways I did saw YM on RBO. so yeah

/QUOTE] Am I missing smething.Confused...when u bring in terms like "ACTS BETTER",obviously its becomes a comparison post!!! So,whom were u comparing Bhoomi's acting to???!!!  

@bold...dats why she is more popular!!!!TongueBig smile

I rest my case here!! Thank You

How is it comparision post, I just said she acts better. it can mean a lot of things. anyways its useless to argue.

well now you yourself is comparing by saying thats why she is more popular. anyways who cares. everyone have freedom of speech here and I just putted my views forward. I dont care whos popular or not. all I care is who I like. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FearlessSoul.

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged

LOL 

Cheers!!!Smile

@deepa: if u need red glasses to search yashu in this show then this explains who is the main lead in the show. you guys should accept the fact that JaiMi is the lead couple and close this topic now.. yahu fans head back to yashu AT and JaiMi fan should join JaiMi AT. peace...

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999

LOL 

Cheers!!!Smile

@deepa: if u need red glasses to search yashu in this show then this explains who is the main lead in the show. you guys should accept the fact that JaiMi is the lead couple and close this topic now.. yahu fans head back to yashu AT and JaiMi fan should join JaiMi AT. peace...
we could have accepted the fact had we not known SWJ...we know her treatment of subject and material and characters...secondly coming to the fact that JaiMi is the lead couple I m pretty sure SWJ is not so brains-out lady to make them the lead couple.Secondly I told you Yashu was the first actor to be aproached for the show even before Jay.So clearly states who is the lead.And yup SWJ has herself said that she will have a great role and we know her for more than 2 years...aisa bahut baar hota hai ki the lead character is kept low profile!!!!!!!!so here I rest my case...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharanpoo_j_CutieCute_

roadsidejunkey

Goldie

roadsidejunkey

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
So I hope its bhoomi whos the lead[/QUOTE]

@Bold <font color="#006600"><font size="2">have u seen YM'S acting in the show??? Coz none of us havent</font>ConfusedOuch
..</font><font size="2"><font color="#006600">.may be u r the owner of those <font color="#FF0000">red glasses</font> which we all want to own, in order to see her!!! Kindly lend us, if u have!!</font>! LOLLOL</font>
LOL
<font color="#006600" size="2">And no doubt she wayyy popular than Shamim as of now and you yourself state that YM aint "pretty",so there must be some reason for her popularity and fan following!??!!</font>ShockedBig smile

<font color="#006600" size="2">Cheers!!!</font>Smile

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] First u need to go and counter check the posts before even commenting! I don remember any of my posts suggested that Jay nd Shamim arent d leads!?! FIRST READ and then Argue! And u jst cant guess who ACTS better merely by the miniscule footage given out to the other person!!! Peace out :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharanpoo_jDiehardYMfan_CutieCute_

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Ok guys! I hav somthin 2 say. Its just my view. Plz don't take me wrong. Its a LONG post. So plz don't mind it. Thank u. :-)
1)D main male lead of SDAK is JAY SONI, & I don't think any 1 hav qustion abot it.
2)V do hav 2 female actresses in lead in it, but till now (as per d present story it just indicatin dat d actress who is playin charc. Of Bhoomi is d main. & its also bcoz d other lead who is portrayin dcharc. Of Bharti has not yet got enough footage (don't kno Why?) & she mite b in second lead.(Plz don't throw tantrums on me. :-) )
3) Now HONESTLY I really don't mind who wil be d lead feamale actress opposit our JAY. Wether its Bhoomi or Bharti, I m just concernd abot whoevr will b but she shild match perfctly 2 jay & hav dat capablity 2 touch her acting skill ther as wher jay has already reached. Other dan I don't hav any EXPCTATIONS wid female lead in d SHOW. & yeah... Who evr wil b pair wid JAY in d show, she wil b definitly D MAIN LEAD actresses in it. :-)
4) Now, d FANS of actress who is playin Bhartis charc. Has not OK 4, if she CASTED opp. Jay. Ok its d choice of individuals as der is nothin 2 force on. But as I already mentiond above... I m cool wid it. :-)
& its obvious dat if d Fans of dat actrsses wil ask 4 anothr male lead of der choice 4 her.
But guys... I just wanna share my view wid u regardin Bhartis pairin wid d person wich wil b I think gonna happen possibaly... Its just my prdiction... & I m sure so many membrs here even hav it in der mind long back...
So here r dPOSSiBILITiES...
5)Evry 1 knos dat Bharti is engaged 2 get married. & v all kno 4m wich crisis has goin throw d family from wich she belongs 2.
6) As per d Synopsis v came 2 kno dat der is big problm is comin in Bhartis lyf in a face of ANKIT which is playd by Avinash Mukherji. By dis its confirmd dat Ankits charc. Is in grey shed.
6) der is 1 thing on wich I m very sure dat Bharti wil b d FUTURE DIL of VAISHNAV family. But d questin is wen & how wil dis happen n& wid whome She wil get married. YES... I m talkin abot both bachelor sons of Vaishnavs. So der wil b strong PoSSiBLITY 4 d Bharti's pairin wid Ankit (evej if he negativ 4 some time) but v can't deny it. & 4m dat its clear dat D another or SECOND MALE lead of show is none other dan AVINASH MUKHERJI. :-)
7)Its possible dat some 1 wil ask dat how wil b Avinash wil pair opposite Bharti as he is SO young in real lyf... But I kno evry 1 has kno dat in his intrviw regardin Ankits charc. He did said dat d role he is playin in it is 25 YEAR OLD. So he wil b definitly 1 who wil b opposit Bharti in d show. & why not... If his previous costar who is as same age of him is playin an adult married girl in other show... Den why not him. :-D
8) So, atlast I wanna clear dat don't kno who wil cast opposite whom in d show but it is sure dat charc. Of jay is main & d charcter who wil casted opposite him is main female lead.& again I m sayin dat I don't kno who wil b pair wid him in dis show. Its totally my view.)
Sorry if I hurt any 1 by my abov post.
Thanx 4 readin. :-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.