Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

   

Lead Actress (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Joined: 29 March 2011

Posts: 7388

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

I Had the confusion i wanna it to be Yashashri
I m pretty sure she will beTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_jParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lead Actress (Page 4)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Joined: 01 November 2012

Posts: 3969

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by shruti999

guys its like we r watching DDLJ n u r saying mandira bedi is the lead actress!!! i totally agree yashu is a very good actress but here we all can clearly see jay n bhoomi as lead pair.. As of now accept the truth and chill.. evry character is important and evryone will get a role to play..  Wink
there is nothing to accept
had Yashashri not been the lead she would not have been the first actor to be approached for the show even before jay..leave aside shamim..
gosh u re already comparing shamim to kajol..
by acting bubbly and chirpy you cant be as great as kajol...thats the truth which you have to learn
ClapClapClap Agree Sourya!!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktym

shruti999

Senior Member

shruti999

Joined: 27 June 2008

Posts: 295

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_j

Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by shruti999

guys its like we r watching DDLJ n u r saying mandira bedi is the lead actress!!! i totally agree yashu is a very good actress but here we all can clearly see jay n bhoomi as lead pair.. As of now accept the truth and chill.. evry character is important and evryone will get a role to play..  Wink
there is nothing to accept
had Yashashri not been the lead she would not have been the first actor to be approached for the show even before jay..leave aside shamim..
gosh u re already comparing shamim to kajol..
by acting bubbly and chirpy you cant be as great as kajol...thats the truth which you have to learn
ClapClapClap Agree Sourya!!!Thumbs Up


ha ha ha i was not comparing shamin to kajol but i compared yashu with mandira bedi.. ha ha ha. ok carry on with your baby cries. am luving Jaimi track anyways.. bye bye to this topic.


Edited by shruti999 - 09 February 2013 at 1:33am

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Joined: 01 November 2012

Posts: 3969

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999



ha ha ha i was not comparing shamin to kajol but i compared yashu with mandira bedi.. ha ha ha. ok carry on with your baby cries. am luving Jaimi track anyways.. bye bye to this topic.

 

If I'm not wrong in general "Comparison" is not allowed in IF!!! No one is crying here!!! And if you love jaimi track enjoy!!! No one asked you not to enjoy or support Bharti or Yashu for that matter!!! 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amritatktym

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Joined: 29 March 2011

Posts: 7388

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_j

Originally posted by shruti999



ha ha ha i was not comparing shamin to kajol but i compared yashu with mandira bedi.. ha ha ha. ok carry on with your baby cries. am luving Jaimi track anyways.. bye bye to this topic.

 

If I'm not wrong in general "Comparison" is not allowed in IF!!! No one is crying here!!! And if you love jaimi track enjoy!!! No one asked you not to enjoy or support Bharti or Yashu for that matter!!! 


yup its such an easy logic
pata nahi inhe kaun si samajh aati hain
u cant compare on IF..
first learn the rules and then come and decide who is crying and who is laughingBig smile
jaimi track tum enjoy karo ya hate usse humein kya..
who cares about jaimi?LOL
and bye bye to you tooBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amritatkp_yasharanpoo_j

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010

Posts: 20068

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
The lead actress is...
 
Swapna Joshi!ROFL...
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amritatktymjaisyjazzkp_yasharanpoo_j

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Joined: 10 November 2010

Posts: 14824

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
LOL I dont care whos popular or not. But Bhoomi is pretty and is fresh. she also acts better. So I hope its bhoomi whos the lead

roadsidejunkey

Goldie

roadsidejunkey

Joined: 08 October 2010

Posts: 1676

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

LOL I dont care whos popular or not. But Bhoomi is pretty and is fresh. she also acts better. So I hope its bhoomi whos the lead



 @Bold have u seen YM'S acting in the show??? Coz none of us haventConfusedOuch
..
.may be u r the owner of those red glasses which we all want to own, in order to see her!!! Kindly lend us, if u have!!! LOLLOL
LOL 
And no doubt she wayyy  popular than Shamim as of now and you yourself state that YM aint "pretty",so there must be some reason for her popularity and fan following!??!!ShockedBig smile

Cheers!!!Smile



Edited by deepa_01 - 11 February 2013 at 10:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.