Punar Vivah

Eligibility for CBI - ANYONE CAN JOIN.

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HAVE FUN PVians!

Lots of twists and turns is the mantra of Punar vivah. With this mantra, we are all hooked and trying to solve the case by putting our heads together (Pvians forum) . By now we all have become experts and I think without the degree, we all are eligible for CBI post. Ready Pvians! Eyesight plays one of the  important part for the post - so as far as PV episodes are concerned - we all have  ( pat your back! )  somehow pointed out POINTS for solving the case.

The very immediate one that comes to the mind is 'Mangalsutra'. If the divorce has happened between the two -  'ARYA' and the marriage taking place  - it means - it is through as of yesterday's episode. How come nobody noticed?

CVs - we are happy , Arti has not removed  mangalsutra 'cause we do not want this to happen and ofcourse waiting for the fake to unfold.

Secondly, hands-free earpiece (wrap-around-the-ear -blue tooth) - how come nobody is highlighting this and having doubt. To my already corrupted brain - I think SP has already eyed that.

CVs - we are happy again. We don't mind if guests/relations around them do not question - for we all want AARYA to communicate and be together without others robbing our post - CBI.

Anyways, you all can pour your points/doubts and indirectly thank CVs for the free degree certificate that we all are holding. Utilise and get experienced for a better tomorrow.

Good day!

Note : I do not want any of the points that we all have doubted happen for it gives immense pleasure of  getting a different climax than what we all have already thought of. This is where CVs of PV stand - and yes as long as ARYA is together. Enjoy the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well, i was actually wondering if Aarti and the Dubeys were meant to live in the small room in this recent development ðŸ˜› i mean, with the preparations going on, i was thinking they would have been shooed out of SM as the papers have already been signed and Yash will employ Prateik to be his helper ðŸ˜›

As for the earpiece, they probably though Yash was listening to music ðŸ˜†

I sometimes felt that the pregnancy should have never been okay. It would be more dramatic if it gets undone in the midst of all of this and we'll see Gayatri exploding with the lost of her pota and become a fight between SP and MomG😳
Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
sunitha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

GREAT POST DEAR... AGREE WITH U

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

well, i was actually wondering if Aarti and the Dubeys were meant to live in the small room in this recent development ðŸ˜› i mean, with the preparations going on, i was thinking they would have been shooed out of SM as the papers have already been signed and Yash will employ Prateik to be his helper ðŸ˜›

As for the earpiece, they probably though Yash was listening to music ðŸ˜†

I sometimes felt that the pregnancy should have never been okay. It would be more dramatic if it gets undone in the midst of all of this and we'll see Gayatri exploding with the lost of her pota and become a fight between SP and MomG😳

Agreed with the pregnancy and yes as the current drama is getting spicy every day, in the midst - if it happens - will be believable but yes - equally v.sad and not wanting to happen. Let's see. Thanks for response.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post...Actually so many twists are happening that sometimes we are ourselves wondering about what happened...earlier..as now all are after the culprit and whether the marriage will happen...so Aarti's pregnancy has been forgotten...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Great post...Actually so many twists are happening that sometimes we are ourselves wondering about what happened...earlier..as now all are after the culprit and whether the marriage will happen...so Aarti's pregnancy has been forgotten...

Thanks for the response and a good one at that.