Raizada and Sons [5] - Link to thread 6 on Pg152

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the contents of this Post to Members only.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." ~ Abraham Lincoln~

Raizada and Sons

This story showcases two areas of my interest, Politics and the serial IPKKND on Star Plus. The story bears some similarity to the serial and the due credit is extended, the rest I own, the content, premise and writing style.

I would love to read your comments and suggestions, I would not promise to include all in my writing and would like to add, constructive criticism is always welcome; it would greatly help the story and my effort to stay true to the concept. I am relatively new to writing and though I enjoy it immensely, my ability at writing regular updates is limited. The update soon comments, honestly cannot be honored as I mentioned earlier, cannot type that fast.

I request you not to copy/duplicate this work, it's petty to plagiarize and sincerely hope you enjoy my work, like and comment. In case you do find my work interesting enough to recommend to others, please direct them to this page. I strictly prohibit unauthorized use of this fan fiction in parts or whole.

Thank you for reading, please do hit the like and leave a comment if you found the update/story interesting enough. I do send out PMs to those who do so, as I would not want to flood anybody's inbox if they are not interested in reading or receiving PMs for this story. Alternatively, you can also block my name if you don't wish to receive PMs from me, I would not mind. I would want you to enjoy my writing and not like it to be forced.

Once again, thank you for reading

- Kalyaani

Thread One - Chapter 1 to 23

Thread Two - Chapter 24 to 37

Thread Three - Chapter 38 - 49

Thread Four - Chapter 50 - 60

Thread 5

Chapter 61 - Five steps back (below) / Chapter 62- Strong ties / Chapter 63- Evil begets evil

Chapter 64 - Secret no more / Chapter 65 - Build bridges / Chapter 66 -It was all decided

Chapter 67 - Brothers / Chapter 68- It is not simple / Chapter 69 - Let the games begin

Chapter 70 - It's all for a good cause

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RemovedEdited by Kalyaani - 10 years ago
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

--- Edited ---

Firstly congrats on the new thread Kay 👏

Yay I'm first tom comment... feels like won an award...😆😆

I loved this update... awesome... Arnav and Khushi talked it out... they'll take time to come out of it, but i know they'll come around...

It was very quick for Arnav to realise his mistake so soon... but now that he has found it, I know he will take all his efforts to make Khushi come around...

and we all are well aware what happens when Mr. Arnav Singh Raizad turns his charm factor on!! dont we?? 😆
Edited by valeyrie - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Twiggy i waited for you. I've to log off now. So res. Unres will come late

Edited-

Sorry for the late edit. You know I was feeling lazy :)

Both think the other hurts them, both think their point of view isn't understood, both love each other and express it but both feel helpless because of it.

I agree with Khushi here. In my life I've decided things as simple as which ice cream i would have. So the question of having a baby...

Anyways it has to be mutual. This and everything about marriage. It is about two people sharing their lives.

I really wasn't expecting Anjali to have spoken those words of wisdom. But she did...

Her words and Khushi's should together knock some sense in Arnav's brain for a woman who smiles at him on leaving the washroom even though they just had a fight...Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved

--- Edited ---

so sorry for spamming...

I think I was so happy to be first I didn't know when I clicked multiple times the post button 😳, and also to mention the cache problem of my browser... sorry again
Edited by valeyrie - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res

~Edit~

He has acknowledged Khushi as his faithful ally long back, but he must now learn to treat her as one. Her dilemma mirrors the state of many women belonging to influential families, and not just in India. 

I have every important decision in my life taken for me, forget important, small things have to be decided for me. Like I am incapable of thinking for myself; I am intelligent but not intelligent enough to decide for myself. My father decides who I should marry and when; I have to accept that as it is for my good. Whether I should fast or not, my husband decides, as he does not believe in that concept, to hell with what I believe in. When we should start a family, my husband decides, why he feels I would not be a wife in full but a mother to his child. So what about hurting me, Arnav?

I loved that bit, it is the bitter truth. And I am glad for two reasons - one that she voiced it, and two that Arnav accepted his mistakes without trivializing her concerns. That he has decided to correct his mistakes tells you that does truly love and respect his wife, and her stand on things matter to him. You pointed out several times in the update that he was anguished over Khushi's disturbed state as much as his anger. They will most definitely get through this, I am sure of that. Anjali gave him a lovely piece of advice, would love to see him act on it, he has acknowledged both Indira's and Khushi's business acumen in the past. 
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1st page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved the chap!!!!!
khushi finally let it out...
let see what arnav is going to damage control...
w8ng for next!!!!!!!
Edited by jisa - 11 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Congratulations kalyaani
hope you get more rocking threads
ITs good when a couple sit and talk instead of assuming stuff
cant wait fr more updates :)
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As usual awesome update...
meera06 thumbnail
I loved this chapter!
Thankfully Khushi voiced her concerns to Arnav instead of keeping it to herself..
So Anjali wants her sis in laws to get involved in the business..did not expect that..
Hopefully Arnav will take the steps forward ...
Congratulations on the new thread!