Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Holla Qhians...
Ok there were topics on this forum regarding thapad. Some were against and some were not. And i was defending Asad not because he is been played by KSG. No but as the character himself. I wont include KSG in this post which is very hard for me not mentioning his blood red eyes , his acting yesterday.. ooh whoa m again drifting towards KSG. LOLLet me control myselfBig smile

Let us just analyze the thapad scene, forgetting KSG

Ok we saw Asad standing alone thinking about Dilawar and suddenly Zoya interrupted his thought process mentioning his name, at that moment what we saw was his thoughts were directed from Dilaawar to Zoya. Now here point to be noted is that sudden change and Zoya's continuous blabbering about how sorry she is was not digest able by Mr. Khan why? because his Ammi Dilshad his life line the lady whom he loves more than himself is on death bed and that too because of Zoya "according to him" as he don't know that his Ammi brought Zoya back. That slap was in the spur of moment, that slap had nothing to do with Men violating Women. You can expect the same reaction from Zoya too if she would have been in his shoes. Now as he don't know the real fact he was thinking the same, NOTE the same that Zoya hide the Marriyum thing from him, and then again according to him she clearly mentioned that "she had left the house" at that point neither she knew that Dilshad has brought her back n nor Asad. ok. So for him it was a lie from Zoya's side and he reacted on this issue.

Now I read someone's comment that Dilshad is guilty coz she didn't tell his son that she brought Mariyum back. Tell me was there any possible moment where they can converse. The telephone call was also half. So that point cleared.
Ok another was that A VIOLENT ACT EITHER BY ZOYA OR ASAD IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ON TV.. So when Asad was fighting with goons once for Zoya and another time for Ayaan that was also violence I think, but that was justified why? because that moment it was for protection right, so likely this SLAP was also a a protection act, he was broken emotionally, he did everything emotionally.
Another point was a gentleman never slaps a woman, REALLY LIKE REALLY, seriously a gentleman can seriously hold his emotions so well, I mean he just slapped for what? again for his Ammi and again why? because he was not aware of the reality no one told him. ok.

The reaction was in the spur of moment and that to emotionally. PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT A MEN WOMEN ISSUE, IT IS NOT. I REPEAT IT IS NOT.
Zoya was present at the wrong timing when he was emotionally weak at wrong moment. thats it.
and I feel sorry for both. 

I explained rest you all have ur own individual thoughts and thinking  

Edited by BlessedSoul - 04 February 2013 at 10:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepitvm17Eternal1234Syama_LunaSmileyStarammyridz600

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis of Thappad scene" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I can't believe you just said, 'you can expect the same reaction from Zoya too'! He bad-mouthed her parents, her mother, who is DEAD. Because of him she got DRUGGED and nearly FORCEFULLY MARRIED, then, she got BURIED ALIVE and almost DIED and SHE DIDN'T SLAP EVEN ONCE FOR THESE HENIOUS ACTS!

NOW tell me she'd do the same. Gosh, it really is quite disturbing how some people in this forum, especially the females, are justifying Asad's horrible act - which were against his own beliefs, mind you, seeing as he SUPPOSEDLY respects women a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

errah

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I can't believe you just said, 'you can expect the same reaction from Zoya too'! He bad-mouthed her parents, her mother, who is DEAD. Because of him she got DRUGGED and nearly FORCEFULLY MARRIED, then, she got BURIED ALIVE and almost DIED and SHE DIDN'T SLAP EVEN ONCE FOR THESE HENIOUS ACTS!

NOW tell me she'd do the same. Gosh, it really is quite disturbing how some people in this forum, especially the females, are justifying Asad's horrible act - which were against his own beliefs, mind you, seeing as he SUPPOSEDLY respects women a lot.

BURIED BEACUSE OF ASAD c'mmon no.. he indeed saved her. Ya that forced marriage was completely wrong by Asad's side. I being a female is still adamant on my point that it was an emotional act, no MCP issues...

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

Originally posted by KulfiBai

BURIED BEACUSE OF ASAD c'mmon no.. he indeed saved her. Ya that forced marriage was completely wrong by Asad's side. I being a female is still adamant on my point that it was an emotional act, no MCP issues...

I still COMPLETELY disagree with pretty much everything you've said, but you're entitled to your opinion, my friend.

And now I'm going to log off IF and go watch Modern Family to get my mind off the disgusting s*** that went down in today's episode.

Adios!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

I personally feel slapping a girl is a hienous crime but looking at the scenario first we need to understand that slap; It was mainly to push her back, he didn't want her near him and thats why such slap and NO! am not trying to cover him for slapping a girl which is a sin and who would know it more than Asad himself. That guy is so uptight regarding his principles that he never goes aganist them. For him women need to be respected But this time he crossed the limits he had set for himself. I understand that was his natural instinct but he is going to regret it later on when he would come in his senses, that time he would realize what he has done.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

errah

suniks

Goldie

suniks

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Frankly I think Asad should have slapped Mariam instead of Zoya. Both Asad and Zoya went through a near death experience because of her, yet she continues to pile on to them despite knowing her father could harm them

She knew she was inviting a big risk on the family. So instead of staying with the family, if she had any sense of gratitude she should have asked Azad's mother to arrange another safe haven for her through her son.

Worst of all instead of hiding her presence she went out of her way to open the door inviting the killer.

Even earlier when Zoya asked her to stay in the store room she caused Zoya trouble by stepping into Asad's bathroom. What an idiot !!

Seriously, more than Zoya this girl deserved a slap for imposing herself on the family and leading to  Asad's mom being shot  by her careless attitude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

errahSyama_Luna

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

I personally feel slapping a girl is a hienous crime but looking at the scenario first we need to understand that slap; It was mainly to push her back, he didn't want her near him and thats why such slap and NO! am not trying to cover him for slapping a girl which is a sin and who would know it more than Asad himself. That guy is so uptight regarding his principles that he never goes aganist them. For him women need to be respected But this time he crossed the limits he had set for himself. I understand that was his natural instinct but he is going to regret it later on when he would come in his senses, that time he would realize what he has done.

Ya he can Regret , wat I want to clear is it is in no way a gender based issue... plz understand my view point

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suniks

Frankly I think Asad should have slapped Mariam instead of Zoya. Both Asad and Zoya went through a near death experience because of her, yet she continues to pile on to them despite knowing her father could harm them

She knew she was inviting a big risk on the family. So instead of staying with the family, if she had any sense of gratitude she should have asked Azad's mother to arrange another safe haven for her through her son.

Worst of all instead of hiding her presence she went out of her way to open the door inviting the killer.

Even earlier when Zoya asked her to stay in the store room she caused Zoya trouble by stepping into Asad's bathroom. What an idiot !!

Seriously, more than Zoya this girl deserved a slap for imposing herself on the family and leading to  Asad's mom being shot  by her careless attitude.

I admit I never thought that way around. Marryium is also at fault.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.