Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Was J.P. Dutta's UMRAO JAAN really that BAD???? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
To be honest, I actually did like the movie very much and surprised myself with it. I watched it on TV though and did not have much expectations from it as it had already been panned by critics and had failed at BO too. Plus I am not even a huge fan of Aish and the pair of Aish and Abhishek I find so boring that they put me to sleep. So, i was pleasently surprised myself as i really loved the movie and especially Aish's performance was brilliant. I too cried. She was that convincing for me.
It is also another thing that I dont like Rekha much and think she is overrated. I guess the critics went too harsh on Aish and JP Dutta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was J.P. Dutta's UMRAO JAAN really that BAD???? (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silent85

Groupbie

Silent85

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
The movie is not bad by any means, the only negative factor was that it was to long, to many songs and some really lengthy scenes, otherwise it was a good movie with huge emotional impact.

Aishwarya was brilliant from the first scene to the last, her last closeup (during end credits) stayed with me after I had left the cinema, she was so real with her emotions.  

If this movie was edited better it would have been much better but still its watchable. Great role for Ash in her kitty. And great great songs, Salaam and Bitya are on of my personal favs actually the whole album is really fab.  

Shaitan-Haiwan

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
It was a good movie, it was a hit overseas. It is mine sister favourite movie.  Only Abhishek was miscast if you ask. They should have gone for someone else.  Aishwarya was amazing, acting, dancing. I really wish to see Aishwarya in role like this again, where she could dance classic indian dance. But overall it was really good movie, and love when makers try period movies. Yep the lenght was really long. THey could have made it shorter.

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
mene abhi tak dekhai nehi bt ek din joroor dekhunga!!!

Franco

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Franco

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajkumarreturns

2 period films this year!!!

Ram Leela and Lootera!!Big smile

SHOOTOUT at wadala and OUTIM2

Franco

Gujar

IF-Rockerz

Gujar

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
It's a nice film until you see it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Francowat_up

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by WhipCreamPantie

I have actually watched this movie so many times that my DVD got ruined.  LOL   

ShockedLOL

R u ok now?

i know i couldnt tolerate it the 1st time and slept through it when relatives got the dvd and put it on ..the torture lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top