Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

*****Hit and Miss Ideas Galore ***** (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Helloo Shamil Di Hug

I m Peu...new here... Smile

Bohut suni hai aapke baare...sun sun ke aur Unke jhol wala aapke spoofs padhke main to aapki pankha ban gayi... Clap

Intezaar rahega aapki awsome writing ki... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamilsumiswap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*****Hit and Miss Ideas Galore ***** (Page 8)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys for such a long one. Actually I just went with the flow. LOL Btw you guys know naa.. jitni lambi, utni TRPs aur utna frustration from we intelligent viwers.EmbarrassedLOL

Darkness of the night symbolized the emptiness in his life, Mohan thought as he walked down the path of Juna Moholla again since he could not hold himself back. 

Megha, in the kitchen, was cooking vegetable curry for dinner, when suddenly, the window went open due to heavy wind of the cold night, when a while ago, nothing of this sort was happening. 

Megha turned off the cooker and rushed near the window to close it, but stopped the moment she saw the big, beautiful moon, looking ever so fresh and beautiful, even when the lightning and thunders were taking place, scaring people with it's horrible sounds. She stared at it deeply, thinking about the old days with Mohan, but the next moment, she controlled herself, or at least, tried to.

She turned back to work again, but froze, whereas, outside, we see Mohan standing and looking intently at the woman standing near the kitchen window. He could not understand who she was, but at the same time, his heartbeats started doing dhak dhak, so did Megha's. 

Megha took 0.00000000001 ^ infinity nanoseconds to turn around and look outside, whereas, Mohan walked, taking the same amount of time for each step. Finally they were just a few inches away to reach each other, while their heartbeats did dhak dhak more abnormally and loudly than before, and this, along with the dhin tana BG music, and the camera jumping from Mohan to Megha to Mohan to Megha to Mohan to Megha to Mohan to Megha to Mohan to Megha to Mohan got the viewers have severe headaches, yet they managed to look at the TV screen to watch their favourite leads in the single frame. 

Finalllyyy Megha turned back, and what do we see? Eye-lock? Nope. Smiles? Obviously nope. Tears of joy? Nooo baba!! Then??

Megha's heavy embroided saaree blew from the front yard of Vyas Niwaas and fell on Mohan's face, blocking his view, while Megha looked on with a confused face, thinking, "How do my saree landed outside in the storm?? Let me bring it inside, or else I'd not be able to go to work tomorrow." 

Rushing outside for that, Megha saw the saree lying on the road, drenched and dirty with mud. "How did it fall over there?? Anyways what do I have to do with all these?? At least, saree toh mil gayi!!" 

Mohan was walking towards his car, and was confusedly talking with himself. "Pata nahi kaun thi ghar mein?? Aisi heavy saree aur jewelry ghar mein toh sirf Renu bhabhi pehen sakti hai lekin woh kitni patli kaise ho gayi??" 

As the scene ended with a short break, we see the viewers snoring on the couch!!Wink 

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 05 February 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniMegher_PalokNeelimaSJshamil-krazyriya-sumiswap-RadhaMohan-

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
hi peuHug
there are many ultra talented spoof makers here as u can see.
and u too are proving to be a good oneClap
@bidzie-  that was a good taken on the 'saree' this timeWink ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJsumiswapMegher_Palok_Bidzie_

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ...Wow Bidzie... . ROFL ROFL

"Aise heavy saree n jewelry to sirf Renu ki ho sakti hai... ROFL

I m thinking jab Mohan ko pata chalega ki Megha v aaj kal aise sarees pahenna suru krdia. .To uska kya haal hoga.. Shocked
Main to soch bhi nahi sakti abt Mohans expressions Confused LOL

Jitni lambi utni trp   LOL ...oh god i want this scene in the show man...aur kuch dikhaye ya na dikhaye ye to hona hi chahiye... ROFL

Bidzie send a copy of ur post to honorable SS baba... Wink LOL

Edited by Megher_Palok - 05 February 2013 at 11:45pm

shamilsumiswap_Bidzie_

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome idea sumi...Thumbs UpROFL

I'm not creative in this section... but I'll surely be enjoying reading others' LOL

So i'm happy being the audience here...Wink... go nbtians..Go ! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJsumiswap

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
@bidzuu : just read ur recent spoof...Wink waah behena...i didnt knew tu itni talented hai...Stern Smile.ClapROFL

I esp. loveddd the last line... mohan thinking...lagti toh renu bhabhi jaisi hai but wo itni patli kaise ho gyi... LMAOOO...ROFLROFLROFL

NeelimaSJsumiswap_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone. Another one before dozing off.

Mohan and Megha came to Meethi's sangeet on the same time from the front door, while Mohan was on the left and Megha on the right. They stopped as they felt each other's presence. They were just standing beside each other. Just when they were turning beside to look at each other at the speed of 0.000000000000000000001 nano meter per minute, the host families called them individually from both sides and they walked towards them in opposite directions. Later, a couple of hours later, Mohan was shown searching for someone. He stopped and asked a beautiful lady about it who was none other than Megha.

Viewers screamed in joy as they finally have seen each other. So yes, moving on, MM stood still for a while, when hawaain started blowing in the air conditioned hotel. After few minutes, Mohan intently said, "I guess I saw you somewhere, but can't remember." "Same here!" Megha confusedly replied.They scratched their heads how they knew each other. "Anyways,leave this and tell me where the dulha dulhan are!!" "There!!" Megha pointed with a smile. At last, Mohan left from there, but as soon as he came to meet the couple, he remembered, "Arey she was Megha, my wifey!!" He was dumbstruck and ran everywhere searching her but failed..

Moral of the story: hits and misses took a toll on poor MM's brain as well..

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 05 February 2013 at 11:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniMegher_PalokNeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaMohan-

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Wah Bidzie wah ROFL...lubhly ideas...LOL
Peu tumhara idea ka kaafi possibilities hai show mein dikhne ka LOL. I mean it!! Guru with his ear plugs LOL.

Neelu, chalo achcha hai the thread is getting hits! LOL aur your ideas are superhits! LOL

Krazyriya: Thanks dear...LOL

and thanks to everyone who appreciated this thread! Big smile...we cannot survive the hit and miss onslaught on our tiny brains without laughing at it!!

PS: I mailed this thread to SS last night!! LOL...pata nahi if he read my mail or not! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniMegher_PalokNeelimaSJ-krazyriya-_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.