Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

*****Hit and Miss Ideas Galore ***** (Page 7)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I am bheryy proud of my talenetd friends here! I have been fed up with the chindi hit n misses shown. Its time they betetr stop this silly game. But this thread makes my day.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJMegher_Palok

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

This happens after the party

Mohan and Megha both decide to take a walk in the morning. Surprisingly both land up at the same park and that too at the same time. Mohan and Megha start walking.  After some time by twist of fate they start walking towards each other. Just as they are 15 feet away  their speed decreases to 1 step per 2 minutes. 20 minutes later when MM are at a distance of 5 feet Mohan realises that his shoelaces are untied and bends down to tie them. As soon as he bends down, Megha(picking speed out of nowhere) comes and trips over  him. Mohan not realizing what happened walks away. A knocked out Megha and a walking Mohan start feeling each others presence.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 06 February 2013 at 12:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniMegher_Palokshamilsumiswap_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
neelu suddenly it sounds like a potion from physics text book!
awesome yaarROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJsumiswapMegher_Palok

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

awesome yaarROFL
Shamo Hug

These days every episode in this show is a Physics lesson. When to bend, when to turn, how many steps to take per second etc..etc..etc..

Please contribute Shamo. I am sure you can come up with something

shamilsumiswapMegher_Palok

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Hello to all my buddies in my saviour threadHug Dhinchak work everyoneClapLOL

shamilsumiswapMegher_Palok

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hellooo Hug

Let me creat a super chindi idea... Embarrassed
Megha ek auto stand me khari hai waiting for a auto...Uske side me Guru bhi aake khada hota hai but dusri taraf face krke...ab Guru to aisa waisa nahi hai ye baat sab jante hai...wo kisi ladki ki taraf nahi dekhta...especially Indore once...so wo Megha ko nahi dekh pati...Uss waqt Megha ka phone ring hota hai...aur wo baat krne lagti hai...but Guru uski voice bhi nahi pehchan pati...Aur Megha auto me baithke nikal jati hai... LOL Aisa nahi ki Guru usski voice bhul chuka hai...bass wo iss liye nahi sun pate kyunki Guru ke Earphones pe Music on tha... Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangnisumiswapNeelimaSJshamil_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This happens after the party</font>

</div>
<div><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mohan and Megha both decide to take a walk in the morning. Surprisingly both land up at the same park and that too at the same time. Mohan and Megha start walking. After some time by twist of fate the start walking towards each other. Just as they are 15 feet away from each other their speed decreases to 1 step per 2 minutes. 20 minutes later when MM are at a distance of 5 feet Mohan realises that his shoelaces are untied and bends down to tie them. As soon ashe bends down, Megha(picking speedout of nowhere)comes and trips over a him. Mohan not realizing what happened walks away. A knocked out Megha and a walkingMohan start feeling each others presence. </font>

ROFL ...Great one...i mean Hilarious one... ROFL

Good Physics...1 step / 2 minutes... LOL ...ab step ka distance v baata do... Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by shamil

awesome yaarROFL
Shamo Hug

These days every episode in this show is a Physics lesson. When to bend, when to turn, how many steps to take per second etc..etc..etc..

Please contribute Shamo. I am sure you can come up with something
I dont think I can do betetr than u ppl here
am gonna sit back , rofl and enjoy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJsumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index