Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

   

*****Hit and Miss Ideas Galore ***** (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Joined: 23 March 2010

Posts: 9620

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
and this is how hits n misses will end..megha's rumaal will fly out on day..megha will run behind it in wild storm and the rumaal will land on mohan's untied shoe lace. Then by the time megha looks up or mohan looks down ... a tree will fall on both of them each.. lightning will strike on each of them..rendering them superheroes..and them flying in different directions struck by their new found flying capability.
   Since they both are new to flying each will hit a pole and fall down and lose yadaasht and land up in adjacent beds at the hospital. Renu and arvind bhatnagar will visit them and be thrilled to bits that they have lost their memory. But yet history will repeat itself in the same lifetime..they will fall in love aankho aankho mein ... and Ph will play ishq waala love ... and that is how the sequel 3 season three will be bornLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sawanitvfreakPravesh.Psakhisangni-Fari-NeelimaSJshamilsumiswap-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*****Hit and Miss Ideas Galore ***** (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Joined: 30 July 2010

Posts: 16103

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

and this is how hits n misses will end..megha's rumaal will fly out on day..megha will run behind it in wild storm and the rumaal will land on mohan's untied shoe lace. Then by the time megha looks up or mohan looks down ... a tree will fall on both of them each.. lightning will strike on each of them..rendering them superheroes..and them flying in different directions struck by their new found flying capability.
   Since they both are new to flying each will hit a pole and fall down and lose yadaasht and land up in adjacent beds at the hospital. Renu and arvind bhatnagar will visit them and be thrilled to bits that they have lost their memory. But yet history will repeat itself in the same lifetime..they will fall in love aankho aankho mein ... and Ph will play ishq waala love ... and that is how the sequel 3 season three will be bornLOL

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

trust me Jay, each and every line of this hit n miss is a gem, i was rolling with laughter reading it 


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamilsumiswap

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Joined: 23 March 2012

Posts: 10110

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
god..awsum ideas yaar...literally laughing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamil-Fari-sumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012

Posts: 21665

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
MM are sitting in a giant Merry-go-round wheel in a fun fair.

Megha is sitting 5 seats away from Mohan. They have not met each other because of the crowd.

When the wheel starts turning, Megha and Mohan sense each others presence...and start turning around to search for each other at a speed of -----3 degrees per minute ofcourse!! LOL

At this point Megha's seat position is above Mohan's and is separated by 5 seats. The wheel encounters a problem and stops moving. The senses for each other also stops because now all that they want to do is get out of the goddamn giant wheel. They stay suspended in air and miss seeing each other!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sawanitvfreakPravesh.PsakhisangniNeelimaSJshamil-Fari--RadhaMohan-

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Joined: 01 April 2012

Posts: 6051

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Lol nice thread yaar , so gud ideas, i just love these hits and misses of meghanWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamil

blmadhuri

Senior Member

blmadhuri

Joined: 31 March 2012

Posts: 873

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Superb thread ClapClapThumbs Up

Woww Neelima ur scenes are super hilariousROFLROFLROFL...Cant stop laughing..I am already fed with the hit and misses in the show but ur scenes are very funny giving us some comic relief..

@Megher Ur scenes are very funny especially the third one LOLROFLROFL

@Sumi excellent one LOL..

Keep it coming guys..



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamilsumiswap

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Joined: 30 July 2010

Posts: 16103

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

MM are sitting in a giant Merry-go-round wheel in a fun fair.

Megha is sitting 5 seats away from Mohan. They have not met each other because of the crowd.

When the wheel starts turning, Megha and Mohan sense each others presence...and start turning around to search for each other at a speed of -----3 degrees per minute ofcourse!! LOL

At this point Megha's seat position is above Mohan's and is separated by 5 seats. The wheel encounters a problem and stops moving. The senses for each other also stops because now all that they want to do is get out of the goddamn giant wheel. They stay suspended in air and miss seeing each other!

o teri LOL Sumi you stole the idea right out of my mind spooky girl LOL

i had been planning to write a hit n miss with MM in theme park's roller coaster ride LOL

brilliant one Clap  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniMegher_PalokNeelimaSJshamilsumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012

Posts: 21665

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-


o teri LOL Sumi you stole the idea right out of my mind spooky girl LOL

i had been planning to write a hit n miss with MM in theme park's roller coaster ride LOL

brilliant one Clap  LOL

Telepathy...see we sense each others thoughts!! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniMegher_PalokNeelimaSJshamil-Fari-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.