Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

*****Hit and Miss Ideas Galore ***** - Page 7

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome idea sumi...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

I'm not creative in this section... but I'll surely be enjoying reading others' πŸ˜†

So i'm happy being the audience here...πŸ˜‰... go nbtians..Go ! 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
@bidzuu : just read ur recent spoof...πŸ˜‰ waah behena...i didnt knew tu itni talented hai...😳.πŸ‘πŸ€£

I esp. loveddd the last line... mohan thinking...lagti toh renu bhabhi jaisi hai but wo itni patli kaise ho gyi... LMAOOO...🀣🀣🀣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone. Another one before dozing off.

Mohan and Megha came to Meethi's sangeet on the same time from the front door, while Mohan was on the left and Megha on the right. They stopped as they felt each other's presence. They were just standing beside each other. Just when they were turning beside to look at each other at the speed of 0.000000000000000000001 nano meter per minute, the host families called them individually from both sides and they walked towards them in opposite directions. Later, a couple of hours later, Mohan was shown searching for someone. He stopped and asked a beautiful lady about it who was none other than Megha.

Viewers screamed in joy as they finally have seen each other. So yes, moving on, MM stood still for a while, when hawaain started blowing in the air conditioned hotel. After few minutes, Mohan intently said, "I guess I saw you somewhere, but can't remember." "Same here!" Megha confusedly replied.They scratched their heads how they knew each other. "Anyways,leave this and tell me where the dulha dulhan are!!" "There!!" Megha pointed with a smile. At last, Mohan left from there, but as soon as he came to meet the couple, he remembered, "Arey she was Megha, my wifey!!" He was dumbstruck and ran everywhere searching her but failed..

Moral of the story: hits and misses took a toll on poor MM's brain as well..
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wah Bidzie wah πŸ€£...lubhly ideas...πŸ˜†
Peu tumhara idea ka kaafi possibilities hai show mein dikhne ka πŸ˜†. I mean it!! Guru with his ear plugs πŸ˜†.

Neelu, chalo achcha hai the thread is getting hits! πŸ˜† aur your ideas are superhits! πŸ˜†

Krazyriya: Thanks dear...πŸ˜†

and thanks to everyone who appreciated this thread! πŸ˜ƒ...we cannot survive the hit and miss onslaught on our tiny brains without laughing at it!!

PS: I mailed this thread to SS last night!! πŸ˜†...pata nahi if he read my mail or not! πŸ˜†
-krazyriya- thumbnail
@sumi : yaar main tujhe kitni baar apna naam bta chuki hoon..😳..phir bhi tu hamesha mujhe krazyriya hi kyun likhti hai..? πŸ˜†πŸ€”
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -krazyriya-

@sumi : yaar main tujhe kitni baar apna naam bta chuki hoon..😳..phir bhi tu hamesha mujhe krazyriya hi kyun likhti hai..? πŸ˜†πŸ€”

Varsha πŸ˜†...sorry abhi yaad aaya naam πŸ˜†
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Good...chalo yaad toh aya...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sakhisangni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumiswap

Wah Bidzie wah πŸ€£...lubhly ideas...πŸ˜†
Peu tumhara idea ka kaafi possibilities hai show mein dikhne ka πŸ˜†. I mean it!! Guru with his ear plugs πŸ˜†.

Neelu, chalo achcha hai the thread is getting hits! πŸ˜† aur your ideas are superhits! πŸ˜†

Krazyriya: Thanks dear...πŸ˜†

and thanks to everyone who appreciated this thread! πŸ˜ƒ...we cannot survive the hit and miss onslaught on our tiny brains without laughing at it!!

PS: I mailed this thread to SS last night!! πŸ˜†...pata nahi if he read my mail or not! πŸ˜†

@bold did you really  do this???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love you for the thread and also for this mailπŸ‘πŸΌ
Isha_for_MegHan thumbnail
HILAARIOUS THREAD πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Megha teaching Rimjhim kathak at Mohan's house on a Sunday morning in the drawing room. Mohan too is in the drawing room reading his newspaper. Guru comes in to the drawing room to serve breakfast to Bhaiya.. The dance lesson continues but Mohan and Megha do not see each other as Mohan is hidden behind his newspaper. "Ab ham Bhagwanji ko namaskar karenge" says Megha as she and Rimjhim turn towards the wall. Megha closes her eyes in prayer and misses seeing a huge blowup of RJ and her Paapu on the wall. Mohan puts down his paper and looks at the kathak teacher whose back is turned to him and he does not recognize her. RJ finishes her prayer faster than Megha so Guru comes and gives RJ a glass of milk. Megha's eyes are closed and she does not see Guru. Guru too does not see her as his eyes are closed listening to music on his cell phone. Mohan finishes breakfast while reading his newspaper and goes to the bathroom for a quick shampoo. Megha and RJ keep on dancing. Guru is back in the kitchen. After sometime Megha wants to freshen up and asks RJ where the bathroom is. She goes in and Mohan is also there shampooing his hair. He turns away as he knows that RJ's lady teacher is in the bathroom to wash her hands and does not turn around so as not to embarass her. "Go ahead Maam, aap haath dho lijiye in the other basin", says Mohan. Megha smiles and says "Thank you, sir" but cannot recognize Mohan as there is too much shampoo lather all over his hair and face. She takes out her hanky and wets it and puts it over her face for cooling effect. Mohan sees her in the mirror but cannot recognize her as the hanky covers her face. Megha goes back to the room and she and RJ resume dancing. After half an hour Rimjhim shouts "Paapu dance class is over. Can we drop the dance teacher home?". "Sure, Jaan !", says Mohan, "but I need to carry this big glass mirror for my office in the car as well. I am going down to the car and you come with your teacher in 5 minutes". Mohan and Guru go down and sit in the front seats with the glass mirror placed behind them completely cutting out the view of the rear seats. Megha and RJ come and sit in the rear seats but because of the glass Mohan and Megha cannot see each other. Mohan drives and tries to ask the teacher where to drop her but there's so much noise on the road that nothing can be heard. So he calls RJ on her cell asking where to drop her teacher. RJ asks Megha and tells her Paapu to drop the teacher at the Juna Mohalla Morh. Mohan drops Megha at JM and moves on to his office!