Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
neelu suddenly it sounds like a potion from physics text book!
awesome yaar🀣
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

neelu suddenly it sounds like a potion from physics text book!

awesome yaar🀣

Shamo πŸ€—

These days every episode in this show is a Physics lesson. When to bend, when to turn, how many steps to take per second etc..etc..etc..

Please contribute Shamo. I am sure you can come up with something
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello to all my buddies in my saviour threadπŸ€— Dhinchak work everyoneπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hellooo πŸ€—

Let me creat a super chindi idea... 😳
Megha ek auto stand me khari hai waiting for a auto...Uske side me Guru bhi aake khada hota hai but dusri taraf face krke...ab Guru to aisa waisa nahi hai ye baat sab jante hai...wo kisi ladki ki taraf nahi dekhta...especially Indore once...so wo Megha ko nahi dekh pati...Uss waqt Megha ka phone ring hota hai...aur wo baat krne lagti hai...but Guru uski voice bhi nahi pehchan pati...Aur Megha auto me baithke nikal jati hai... πŸ˜† Aisa nahi ki Guru usski voice bhul chuka hai...bass wo iss liye nahi sun pate kyunki Guru ke Earphones pe Music on tha... πŸ˜‰
Megher_Palok thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This happens after the party</font>

</div>
<div><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mohan and Megha both decide to take a walk in the morning. Surprisingly both land up at the same park and that too at the same time. Mohan and Megha start walking. After some time by twist of fate the start walking towards each other. Just as they are 15 feet away from each other their speed decreases to 1 step per 2 minutes. 20 minutes later when MM are at a distance of 5 feet Mohan realises that his shoelaces are untied and bends down to tie them. As soon ashe bends down, Megha(picking speedout of nowhere)comes and trips over a him. Mohan not realizing what happened walks away. A knocked out Megha and a walkingMohan start feeling each others presence. </font>

🀣 ...Great one...i mean Hilarious one... 🀣

Good Physics...1 step / 2 minutes... πŸ˜† ...ab step ka distance v baata do... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Shamo πŸ€—

These days every episode in this show is a Physics lesson. When to bend, when to turn, how many steps to take per second etc..etc..etc..

Please contribute Shamo. I am sure you can come up with something

I dont think I can do betetr than u ppl here
am gonna sit back , rofl and enjoy
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Helloo Shamil Di πŸ€—

I m Peu...new here... 😊

Bohut suni hai aapke baare...sun sun ke aur Unke jhol wala aapke spoofs padhke main to aapki pankha ban gayi... πŸ‘

Intezaar rahega aapki awsome writing ki... 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys for such a long one. Actually I just went with the flow. πŸ˜† Btw you guys know naa.. jitni lambi, utni TRPs aur utna frustration from we intelligent viwers.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Darkness of the night symbolized the emptiness in his life, Mohan thought as he walked down the path of Juna Moholla again since he could not hold himself back. 

Megha, in the kitchen, was cooking vegetable curry for dinner, when suddenly, the window went open due to heavy wind of the cold night, when a while ago, nothing of this sort was happening. 

Megha turned off the cooker and rushed near the window to close it, but stopped the moment she saw the big, beautiful moon, looking ever so fresh and beautiful, even when the lightning and thunders were taking place, scaring people with it's horrible sounds. She stared at it deeply, thinking about the old days with Mohan, but the next moment, she controlled herself, or at least, tried to.

She turned back to work again, but froze, whereas, outside, we see Mohan standing and looking intently at the woman standing near the kitchen window. He could not understand who she was, but at the same time, his heartbeats started doing dhak dhak, so did Megha's. 

Megha took 0.00000000001 ^ infinity nanoseconds to turn around and look outside, whereas, Mohan walked, taking the same amount of time for each step. Finally they were just a few inches away to reach each other, while their heartbeats did dhak dhak more abnormally and loudly than before, and this, along with the dhin tana BG music, and the camera jumping from Mohan to Megha to Mohan to Megha to Mohan to Megha to Mohan to Megha to Mohan to Megha to Mohan got the viewers have severe headaches, yet they managed to look at the TV screen to watch their favourite leads in the single frame. 

Finalllyyy Megha turned back, and what do we see? Eye-lock? Nope. Smiles? Obviously nope. Tears of joy? Nooo baba!! Then??

Megha's heavy embroided saaree blew from the front yard of Vyas Niwaas and fell on Mohan's face, blocking his view, while Megha looked on with a confused face, thinking, "How do my saree landed outside in the storm?? Let me bring it inside, or else I'd not be able to go to work tomorrow." 

Rushing outside for that, Megha saw the saree lying on the road, drenched and dirty with mud. "How did it fall over there?? Anyways what do I have to do with all these?? At least, saree toh mil gayi!!" 

Mohan was walking towards his car, and was confusedly talking with himself. "Pata nahi kaun thi ghar mein?? Aisi heavy saree aur jewelry ghar mein toh sirf Renu bhabhi pehen sakti hai lekin woh kitni patli kaise ho gayi??" 

As the scene ended with a short break, we see the viewers snoring on the couch!!πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail
hi peuπŸ€—
there are many ultra talented spoof makers here as u can see.
and u too are proving to be a good oneπŸ‘
@bidzie-  that was a good taken on the 'saree' this timeπŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Megher_Palok thumbnail
🀣 🀣 ...Wow Bidzie... . 🀣 🀣

"Aise heavy saree n jewelry to sirf Renu ki ho sakti hai... 🀣

I m thinking jab Mohan ko pata chalega ki Megha v aaj kal aise sarees pahenna suru krdia. .To uska kya haal hoga.. 😲
Main to soch bhi nahi sakti abt Mohans expressions πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Jitni lambi utni trp   πŸ˜† ...oh god i want this scene in the show man...aur kuch dikhaye ya na dikhaye ye to hona hi chahiye... 🀣

Bidzie send a copy of ur post to honorable SS baba... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Edited by Megher_Palok - 11 years ago