Tamil Other Serials

Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 29

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Sri.

I never watched TMS at all until recently, that too my mum said Archana's soul is the lamp and I wondered how it is going to end.

If this how it is going to end, I rather don't watch it.

Agree Kalki, what is wrong with Selvam.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fireflowerVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread (Page 6)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
All these serial directors claim to glorify women but all of them  excel in demeaning women. If the director chose to show Archu as a successful woman and shun Selvam from her life for being the cad he is... would be nice, eh? No, but they can not do it . They all follow Manu, the first ever MCP of the world !! Very unfortunate and far from real life !!

Sri, thanks for the summary. You must be patience personified !!

Edited by rojapoooo - 20 February 2013 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fireflowerkalki2007Caryn

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the update.  I started to watch TMS recently with my friends. Thought it might be better now, but no I'm wrong. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fireflowerCaryn

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I think selvam (and archana) will plan something to get nandhini to admit to her wrongdoings .. similar to thamizh & thuls in thendral and like charu she will either jump off (die) or get arrested. 

I hope this is true Sri, but again where is the director's creativity? Confused. Athu serri athu irunthaa thaan eppove serial mudinjirukume... 

Edited by Vani19 - 20 February 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Sri..

I thought Archu will stand tall and revenge Selvam.. But sigh, they chose to make her insane!!

Vani19

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Sri..

I thought Archu will stand tall and revenge Selvam.. But sigh, they chose to make her insane!!

I thought the same Niths, but looks like it is not. over 1300 episodes and this is what it is ending as...???

cherrypink

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I must say the director has gone insane? What type of story are they developing? There is no end to negativeness and wampness. Its all selvam-nandini hands on.. Archana has beome homeless and helpless. There is no positiveness at all... :|

And in today's episode the police took the baby to court with nandini leaving a word to archana that i will separate baby from you permanently? :O
In real court handovers baby to mother upto certain age isnt it? or that rule is only for girl child? and its two months old baby!!!! :O

If they are going to start it from Archana loosing her child also then i must say pathetic scripting. Why are they not bothering to give some peaceful and meaningful episodes? :O
There is no end to craps :@

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajkalki2007Vani19seelaksrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
urghhh, this director and story writer must be some sadistic lumps !!
They demean the judiciary, demean women ...uh huh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007-Ramya-Caryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top