Tamil Other Serials

Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 29

Page 1 Page 28
Page   of 29

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Agree with you all...

Good News: Torture ended finally!!!... yabbbaaa... ClapClapBig smile

Bad news: What's this ending, last episode? 4 years-aa torture pannathu paththaathunnu, kadaisi episode varai... Aruvai & Rambam...  mudiyaladaa sami.Cry Cry

Watched the last few episodes as it was nearing to an end...
Archu rejecting Selvam is good, rather than the usual  'Kallaanalum kanavan' peththals.

But why can't they end like she staying alone and living her life without any man in her life?!! Why they have to bring in KK into this?!!  So what's the justice for the title?! So, ippoo 'Thirumathi Selvam' had become 'Thirumathi KK' -aa?!!  WinkAngryShocked

Moththathulaa... Dir K, kuzhambi nammalaiyum nallaa kuzhappi, kadaisila next serial kaiyila kidaichchatum viewers-ai konnathu pothum-nu nammalai vittutu aduththa project eduthukittar... avvaloothaan. SleepyAngry

Edited by supree - 26 March 2013 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread (Page 29)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
4 years illanga...7 years!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

True, for few it's 7 years... But I didn't watch the entire serial...(Thank God)

Started watching it in the middle, and then escaped from it as the Director started Ularyifying way too much... !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganGiselCaryn

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Fainted man and money Royalty Free Stock Photo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supreeGiselKarthikkaCaryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Only yesterday i saw Bhagyam gets beaten up.  As much as I dislike her, I felt sorry for her.  She deserves to be punished but not beaten up.

That is so abusive by Poo.  It could happen to any woman in reality.  I was not happy about that.  Bad example.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Only yesterday i saw Bhagyam gets beaten up.  As much as I dislike her, I felt sorry for her.  She deserves to be punished but not beaten up.

That is so abusive by Poo.  It could happen to any woman in reality.  I was not happy about that.  Bad example.
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top