Tamil Other Serials

Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 29

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, roja.
yes!! settu did a great job .. selvathukku ithu pothaathu, he and nandhini should be punished. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffyrojapooooVani19seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread (Page 17)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja.

Well done Seth for you have started to teach the Cad a lesson.

More than anything I want to see more punishment for Cad as well as nandini.  But nothing simple as death.  Even if they are in jail, they should be tortured.

jeffyrojapoooo~*Thamizhan*~seelaks

jeffy

jeffy

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
hi akkas cad na enna meaning?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
somehow this sett cheating selvam does not make any sense Ermm its not like selvam going to regret his doings or go back to archana. Defo this is going to make him go back and say sorry to nandhini and will give her more space... nandhini idhu taan sakunu gona control him nicely D'oh Unless nandhini leaves him with the debts?? ennamo grrr i just have to watch this karamam only cause amma is around.

~*Thamizhan*~CarynVani19seelaks

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

hi akkas cad na enna meaning?

Jeffy - Webster Merriam definition  = a man who acts with deliberate disregard for
another's feelings or rights

Roja Lexicon - conceited male chauvinistic...Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffykalki2007Gisel~*Thamizhan*~CarynVani19seelaks

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
This serial makes me grr grr and grr. Just as you think it cannot sink any lower, it does.

I am sorry but in my view Sanjeev cannot act. That sneer of his looks as if it has been pasted on. And their dress code!! Nandini wore the most idiotic t-shirt with some stupid slogan to office. Wearing t-shirt and jeans does not make you an educated Westernised person.

Coming to the actual storyline, I want both of them to be jailed and tortured in jail.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007Giselrojapoooo~*Thamizhan*~Vani19seelaks

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
wednesday, 13th march 13 - quick update!

selvam pledges rest of his properties, hands nandhini the cash and asks her to invest. he leaves.

bhagyam comes to nandhini and informs her about rani - ennoda ponnoda thaali ai kaappathanum - hand me some cash. nandhini tells her to get out. bhagyam warns her not to go against her as it will lead to problems. nandhini's doesn't listen. 

bhagyam goes to selvam's office.  selvam's in meeting and doesn't want to listen to her. bhagyam's adamant, goes in and wants him to listen to her for 5 mins. she asks him to forgive her.. paavathukku parigaaram. bhagyam tells him about nandhini, she let nandhini come into his life and she's his 71/2. she reveals nandhini's suyaroopam. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007miganrojapooooVani19Carynnithyamkvseelaks

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri - guess it is high time !!! will cad believe his step mom? I am sure he wont - but he will go home and find that Nandhini has deserted the sinking ship - money eduthu kittu joot vittuva- appO than he will know I guess - seekiram mudingappa please. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007CarynVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top