Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

India-Forums

Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread (Page 14)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri - what sadism? disgusting. And murders are so easy? What exactly does the director want to convey? Of course Archu will be safe - hope Nandhini goes to abacus school - one   two  three la la lump pum la la lump pum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007seelaks

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

I want to see how the serial ends Wink

Nandini is irritating day by day Dead
Me too Laks.  I never watched this serial before as they show this during day time and I did not see in the evening coz don't know head or tails.

Although, I do hear about the description of the serial from friends.

Now, I want to see how it ends.

I know Nandhini did a lot to take revenge on Sivakami, but to the extending murdering people??  She gone cuckoo.  But sincerely I hope she is counting abacus together with Selvam.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007nithyamkvseelaks

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri..

sutham.. another attempt to kill Archu.. Nandhini how much more bi*****er can you get..  Dead

Edited by nithyamkv - 06 March 2013 at 8:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Short Wednesday March 06 update( happened to watch it after a long... time)

--- Archana comes back safely  telling she had a tire puncture had to call mechanic so delay. 

--That guy (What is his name from Karunai illam) he scolds Archu for not informing telling he felt very restless. Tells her not to even drive taxi and he will take care of her. Archu says I will inform in future but please don't ask me not to work. Reva and vasu look at each other seeing his concerns.

-- In Nandhini house - rowdies come and tell attempt to kil lArchu flopped due to police intervened and pulled the lorry aside as they doubt them why the lorry is roaming around in the area for long.

-- Nadini in thoughts. Selvam comes bck from Ranchi and informs Nandhini that he canceled the business as he threw the paper on their face and didn't go with the deal.

-- Nandhini scolds him for runing 20 crore business. Selvam says they only want you not me and I can't take it for me manam important. Tells Nandini to adakki vasichufy in office and take care more of the house. Nandini gets annoyed.

Settu calls Selvam for a party next day tells him there is surprise. Nandini questions why Selvam didn't inform that they reconciled and Selvam says none of your business more snubbing for her.

Some rowdies acting bad in a hotel where families are eating. No one can question them.  Karunai illam guy comes there asks for money  for the home donation. Roedies tease and insult him.

Archu comes there by chance and takes him away scolding rowdies.

People praise her on the back. Rowdies angry.
(Is ther eany connection to these Rowdies with Nandhini???)

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 06 March 2013 at 9:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgafireflowerkalki2007Giselmellisaihopper_oceanCarynrojapooooseelaks

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
 paruda meena akka watching thirumathiselvam and also updating Shocked aww thanks for the updates akka Hug

Me no longer watching it.. only read the updates posted here. Day after day nandhini tholla thangamudiyalae. Its so damm annoying and i really want them to finish up this serial soon.

Achoo amma is coming today .. innimelum today and tomolo cannot essu from TMS Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fireflowerkalki2007GiselCarynseelaks

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan , All of a sudden Archu  is courage personified? ada pOngada, intha thOllai mudinja sari .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgakalki2007miganCarynseelaks

-ovi- Goldie
-ovi-
-ovi-

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
once i used to watch these serial with my mom and now i just hate it .my mom use to say knowone will be like selvam in real life now i say knowone be these bad like selvam .man just use your brain he runie his own family for some wicth .plesas change the charater or show something positive or end the serial

Edited by ovi26 - 07 March 2013 at 8:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganCarynseelaks

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
March 7th uh huh

Vasu watches Archu being kind to Karunakumar. Immediately decides that they both should marry and start a new life. (athu sari ) GB meeting at the backyard, Bhagyam vetoes any such notion but Poonga agrees that Archu should get a new lease of life. But tells Vasu to keep the idea under wraps "we will do it slowly "

Bhagyam promptly informs Nandhini - who is sulking about the cad's behaviour - thinks that she now has a trump card against Archu. Cad is with Settu who is throwing a party for some jackpot(??)  in share market and cad laments to Settu that he has lost a lot of money and Nandhini is irritating "can you help me make that up?" Settu promises to teach Cad about share market. Cad promises to arrange some cash for the share market stint.

Cad goes home and nandhini cootchi coos. Cad cold shoulders and Nandhini is not able to do her usual manipulating act.

Freeze

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgakalki2007GiselmellisaiCarynseelaks

Go to top