Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Good news .. 

Abitha confirmed Thirumathi Selvam is ending .. she was interviewed during the last day of her shoot in Surya Vanakkam. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kalki2007

Sri Thank you for the clarification

how come they didn't call - what about villi Jayanthi - really sad

what about her friends - forgot the name - they used to live next to each other when Archana used to be poor

Kavya left the country to Australia after Cheriyan was arrested/dead?  I am not sure.  The friends/neighbours are the ones offering shelter to Archana/parents and the baby.
aww high time this trash got over !! The actual deaths and character assassinations are just too much to digest  !! Archu will play the proverbial Bharathiya Nari?? I saw that interview and she did say that the baby is handed over to that scheming Nadhini and the cad Selvam !!
So what my mum said was correct then.

Apparently, she read in some magazines that the vilaku shown in the promo represents the soul of Archana.

Because of that only I wanted to watch how Archana margaya.  But to hand the baby to those useless people... cheh Archana, your child could do better.
and to let that scheming Nandhini escape the iron hands of law ??
What nonsense? At least in Anandam we saw Abirami getting her due !!
quick summary 

ranjith hands the advance payment to vasu and suggests doing real estate business. vasu, revathy, poonga and bhagyam goes to invite archana and kumar to their business inauguration. 

bhagyam informs nandhini about archana. nandhini asks selvam to file a complaint that archana and kumar are having an affair and wanted to get rid off sivagami and selvam's baby. selvam agrees. 

inauguration - vasu asks archana to the cut the ribbon and bhagyam isn't happy. police comes and arrest archana and kumar. 

court - judge releases archana and kumar as there's not enough evidence and to find the baby. at home, selvam feels insulted and disappointed. selvam wants to know who placed the bomb in archana's car and nadhini's worried. she suggests some business enemies to prevent their growth. selvam says he wants his son. 
I think selvam (and archana) will plan something to get nandhini to admit to her wrongdoings .. similar to thamizh & thuls in thendral and like charu she will either jump off (die) or get arrested. 
Originally posted by rojapooo

and to let that scheming Nandhini escape the iron hands of law ??
What nonsense? At least in Anandam we saw Abirami getting her due !!

Roja i love your comment and you are right - what is the writer thinking when he is writing these scenes😭  hope end soon  - Selvam become a monster and he is living with a women and chased pregant wife what kind of monster he became - i don't watch anymore i thought it is going to end

Sri thanks for the update
Nandini & Selvam - don't have words to describe these kind of people
Step mom never learned her lesson
Thanks for the updates Sri.

I never watched TMS at all until recently, that too my mum said Archana's soul is the lamp and I wondered how it is going to end.

If this how it is going to end, I rather don't watch it.

Agree Kalki, what is wrong with Selvam.