Tirumathi Selvam Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Takers for TS still?? aww - so now how many are dead? I have access for this section now. Do I archive TS? 
Sri, are you planning to do daily updates again? Need a helping hand? I can catch up - if need be. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the updates

Archana really sad losing everyone in short time

what happened to the other sister and brother

kalki, i'm sure vinod is abroad but not sure about kavya .. she left without informing archana once. director should have called them for sivagami's funeral but it wasn't to be .. 
Thanks Sri for the update. Im here after so long. I'm sad for Archana. Really feel like slapping Selvam for his stupidity. 
Thanks for the updates sri. I hope she gets the baby back.
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

kalki, i'm sure vinod is abroad but not sure about kavya .. she left without informing archana once. director should have called them for sivagami's funeral but it wasn't to be .. 

Sri Thank you for the clarification

how come they didn't call - what about villi Jayanthi - really sad

what about her friends - forgot the name - they used to live next to each other when Archana used to be poor

yep, most of the characters are missing .. I thought tmt. selvam going to end this month or next but it's dragging waay too much!! whatever happens archana should be archana and not tmt. selvam. ðŸ˜Š

today's update will be up tomorrow or on sunday.