Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anu65040

can u post the link of this promo plz...

sorry anu the promo is only on colors channel. may be they will post it tmw on colors website.
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo this can't be true 😭 why would CVS show this.. I'm utterly disgusted by Sid and roli aww my heart aches thinking about her
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh my god, i cant believe what i have read, i have tears in my eyes, i cant cry because im at work, how should i work now😭????i can understand now, what manish meant with traumatized, because after this , we are traumatized...
oh god, this cant be true, i will not believe it, i dont want to lose my hope

maybe this is a dream squence of both,
naina dreams that she slept with sid, and sid only dreams about roli...

if this is not a dream, than sid should go to hell, there is nothing left to say, if he is drunk or not, nothing is an excuse for this...

sivapria_raje thumbnail
this track of MU and infidelity will continue for another half year or more...and with this infidelity promo there is no hope for rosid reunion in near future.

If this infidelity is dream sequence then ok, but if it is true then Siddhant Bharadwaj character is destroyed forever and no fans of sid will forgive him ever.

roli leaving sid is part of her plan, which sid dont know.  But a person whether lover or husband who loves his lover or wife than anything else in this world, wont fall for another person or sleeping with her whether conscious or unconscious, within short period of time.  

If this infidelity is true, i want to c soon the day wen everything  will be cleared in front of sid and family.   At that time i want the guilty of betraying roli should kill sid and he should cry like anything.  If sid sleeps with naina then i want this to happen...