Balika Vadhu

Jagya did not sleep well for many years

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
DS cracked me up when she said " jagya did not sleep well for many years, so let him sleep peacefully and do t wake him up ". Plz old lady ur ladesar slept peacefully till few months back and the result was seen gauri being pregnant. Cv should stop making DS open such OTT Iove for her ladesar. I can understand her concern for jagya not eating properly but going to hospital to feed him is over the top. 
Let the poor guy do his duty and redemption without the pampering from old lady. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya nowadays ds is gone crazy .
annie2212 thumbnail
No wonder he ran away to redeem himself. Here they wont even let him do anything without smothering him  😆😆
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 absolutly yaar simply too much OTT from DS😡...and i find that jagia is the only doc who spent a night  to hospital for his patient,that's why the whole famile went to hospital to feed him😡...god
 the prob is...they pamper him so much that he started to think that he is a king of jaitasar.isiliye jagia kisi bhi chote hospital ya chote post me kaam nahi karna chahata tha..he preferred to sit at home instead working under his wife...he was such a spoil brat...and now when he is  try to improve himself...then again pampering is started...i simple hope this time he doesn't change...
Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago
Main reason for jagya being a spineless git...not at all hardworking...dadisa made her two children basant and bhairav hardworking but both her grandsons jagya n nandu r really lazy...

everywhere they cant be running behind jagya with a tiffin box...

this proves that dadisa's anger for jagya was fake...she was just killing herself from inside when she used to hurl insults at jagya in front of anandi maybe to make anandi feel better or show anandi that the singhs support her etc..whatever the reason dadisa will always have an extra soft corner for jagya in her heart, no matter what he does or how much wrong he does.

The above same attitude towards the male child is the main reason for the males of our community who feel they superior to women and results in harassing the women and all these rape incidents in our country...😡
CV's should change this atleast in their daily soaps...Shame on them..

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did she say for many years or she said janay  kab sai , don't know since when ?i think she said from some time the time she knows in all recent fiasco not from his years , i don't understand what members expect here from DS she is grandmother her motherly love is coming out which is natural after all he came to  her after a long time she became hopeless at one point now you guys are expecting to her give cold shoulder to him ðŸ¥±what she can really do ? give space to her feelings too she is grandmother ,Parents show such affection to their children she is not supporting his wrong works like in childhood she is just showing her affection which is quite natural from a grandmother for her grandson after all she got him back him to her after many Years , she is not stopping him doing any work not supporting his wrong works , nothing just showing her affection that too after he gave her hope he is becoming a better person even that is derived as wrong God knows why?
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

Did she say for many years or she said janay  kab sai , don't know since when ?i think she said from some time the time she knows in all recent fiasco not from his years , i don't understand what members expect here from DS she is grandmother her motherly love is coming out which is natural after all he came to  her after a long time she became hopeless at one point now you guys are expecting to her give cold shoulder to him ðŸ¥±what she can really do ? give space to her feelings too she is grandmother ,Parents show such affection to their children she is not supporting his wrong works like in childhood she is just showing her affection which is quite natural from a grandmother for her grandson after all she got him back him to her after many Years , she is not stopping him doing any work not supporting his wrong works , nothing just showing her affection that too after he gave her hope he is becoming a better person even that is derived as wrong God knows why?

Dear sidra my point was that dadisa always shows OTT concern only to the 'male' members of the family...apart from anandi  no other female not even sugna got the same love as the other male members..

just in yesterday's episode when bhairav said that laal singh thinks that  gehna is looking weak..dadisa  checked out  gehna closely and said theek hee toh lage hai beendni..

but when the same thing was said by bhairav that we can take even basant for a routine check up then suddenly dadisa said..haa mhara chora bahut kamjor lage hai..

It is this attitude of dadisa i dont like...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
  dadisa ne aisa kaha ?? .maine nahi suna  btw bahut yeh dialuge mujhe bahut funny lagaEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

Dear sidra my point was that dadisa always shows OTT concern only to the 'male' members of the family...apart from anandi  no other female not even sugna got the same love as the other male members..

just in yesterday's episode when bhairav said that laal singh thinks that  gehna is looking weak..dadisa  checked out  gehna closely and said theek hee toh lage hai beendni..

but when the same thing was said by bhairav that we can take even basant for a routine check up then suddenly dadisa said..haa mhara chora bahut kamjor lage hai..

It is this attitude of dadisa i dont like...

my dear i am not  talking in relevance to your point i am just talking about the TM's point she didn't mean that what TM said there her concern her motherly feeling towards Jagaya at this moments makes sense  she cannot show cold shoulder to him she keeps balance between Anandi and Jagaya now but yes i do found her attitude towards Gehna and Basant a lot OTT that i too hated in fact
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

dadisa ne aisa kaha ?? .maine nahi suna  btw bahut yeh dialuge mujhe bahut funny laga

haa surabhi kal dadisa ne naste ke table wale scene main aisa kiya tha mujhe zara bhi accha nahi laga..😡