Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

All Discussion Regarding PROMO -Here! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Omg... i dont want to see Evil RK back... luv the Madhu's Sweet Hubby RK... Cry hope RishBala will be together forever 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pagli14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Discussion Regarding PROMO -Here! (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Couldn't help contradicting myself mishtii ROFL I also don't want Rishbala to be stuck in this melodrama LOL

Originally posted by mishti_brishti

first you 'predict' and then you say you don't want this LOL waise Niki...idea bura nahi hai but as you said ghisa pita hai... LOL
Originally posted by Niki_cool

What if the promo turns out real, and evil RK is back wid a bang Cool that would be a treat to watch Dancing But then if TRPs drop, CVs can always come up with some BAHANA...like RK had this brain tumour thing LOL he came to know about all this when he was admitted in hospital for injuries during balraj fight sequence...:P

and then he didn't want his beloved biwi to suffer for the rest of the life..Embarrassed so he is trying to make her hate him...and then madhu will hate him and our DHISHUM DHISUM track begins Day Dreaming

Then madhu will enter bollywood, and will be abt to marry som1 in mandap, when BOOM...she cums to knw abt RK's truth and runs to him in hospital in Shaadi ka joda...sumwht like kal ho na ho...and then miraculously RK savedWink *All thanks to uperwala*LOL

God i predicted too far LOL

Then RishBala uniteBig smile, at least by this RK's love wn't be called fake and we all can enjoy evil RK too for some time Tongue Bt then i dn't want a show like madhubala to follow this same old track , i have been seing frm ages..Ermm

rajatsempire

Groupbie

rajatsempire

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Is Vivian making a fool outta Madhu?????????

piya-

IF-Stunnerz

piya-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hey guys what if ballu is alive? i mean the way shammu saved paddy , trish and mb by stunts sim rk and ballu might have created the whole drama by using film tech so that the whole family trusts rk beyond expectations Confused

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bsfan

bsfan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
guys!! don't think too much.. There seems to be no logic and the CVs are playing
with viewer's emotions!

its only a serial!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pagli14

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
She'll never trust again.

She'll turn into a female version of RK. 

He was betrayed in love and now he's betraying Madhu in love...

When he does realize that he loves her...it'll be too late, I don't think she'll ever believe him again. 

I'm sad.

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.