Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

All Discussion Regarding PROMO -Here! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Just saw this on TV

In HD Madhubala fillers, the BG voice said that 

After every day RK and Madhu's love is getting more stronger and stronger. But will this love will be like this in the future or someone will break the roots of this relationship.

Someone??WackoConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7Directioner1D_Darling_-Patronus-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Discussion Regarding PROMO -Here! (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Patronus-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Patronus-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dimple-

Just saw this on TV

In HD Madhubala fillers, the BG voice said that 

After every day RK and Madhu's love is getting more stronger and stronger. But will this love will be like this in the future or someone will break the roots of this relationship.

Someone??WackoConfused

Rk is that someone...that is If he is really taking revenge... Goshh m so excited... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sanjari7

Directioner1D

IF-Rockerz

Directioner1D

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Srsly i dnt want to think or predict anythng.. I jst want to be positive ryt nw.. The CVs have always surprised us.. Obvsly wid good thngs so wat if this all turns to be sumthng good.. M jst lookng forward fr Saturday..
Bt hell i cnt stop thnkng abt it.. :(:(
Dnt want any article abt dis nw coz m already on the verge of crying watchng the promo.. :'(

Sanjari7

diyajiya

Groupbie

diyajiya

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AADHIDEV

Originally posted by Niki_cool

What if the promo turns out real, and evil RK is back wid a bang Cool that would be a treat to watch Dancing But then if TRPs drop, CVs can always come up with some BAHANA...like RK had this brain tumour thing LOL he came to know about all this when he was admitted in hospital for injuries during balraj fight sequence...:P

and then he didn't want his beloved biwi to suffer for the rest of the life..Embarrassed so he is trying to make her hate him...and then madhu will hate him and our DHISHUM DHISUM track begins Day Dreaming

Then madhu will enter bollywood, and will be abt to marry som1 in mandap, when BOOM...she cums to knw abt RK's truth and runs to him in hospital in Shaadi ka joda...sumwht like kal ho na ho...and then miraculously RK savedWink *All thanks to uperwala*LOL

God i predicted too far LOL

Then RishBala uniteBig smile, at least by this RK's love wn't be called fake and we all can enjoy evil RK too for some time Tongue Bt then i dn't want a show like madhubala to follow this same old track , i have been seing frm ages..Ermm

NO DEAR THN Y SR?

SR?? WTS SR??

afghangirl

IF-Dazzler

afghangirl

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i am confused.i dont believe in revenge. remember the KC night when Madhu was sleeping, RK cared for her(that wasnt fake)plus saving her from Balraj and almost dying, RK has no reason to take revenge.He tested her love in front of Deepali and got challenged by her.He was always scared of losing her. If this all was fake, then Madhu will never ever trust him again even if he regret for real.then their jodi will be gone. actually i dont see evil RK in the new promo, i think he just wants to tease her and this promo and articles are to mislead the viewers and keep their attention.
Plus whats the need of the new happy montage?In case of revenge they should show the old one.no need the new one.

Killer_DeviL

IF-Sizzlerz

Killer_DeviL

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I think New Promo Dhoka de raha hai umeinROFL

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
first you 'predict' and then you say you don't want this LOL waise Niki...idea bura nahi hai but as you said ghisa pita hai... LOL
Originally posted by Niki_cool

What if the promo turns out real, and evil RK is back wid a bang Cool that would be a treat to watch Dancing But then if TRPs drop, CVs can always come up with some BAHANA...like RK had this brain tumour thing LOL he came to know about all this when he was admitted in hospital for injuries during balraj fight sequence...:P

and then he didn't want his beloved biwi to suffer for the rest of the life..Embarrassed so he is trying to make her hate him...and then madhu will hate him and our DHISHUM DHISUM track begins Day Dreaming

Then madhu will enter bollywood, and will be abt to marry som1 in mandap, when BOOM...she cums to knw abt RK's truth and runs to him in hospital in Shaadi ka joda...sumwht like kal ho na ho...and then miraculously RK savedWink *All thanks to uperwala*LOL

God i predicted too far LOL

Then RishBala uniteBig smile, at least by this RK's love wn't be called fake and we all can enjoy evil RK too for some time Tongue Bt then i dn't want a show like madhubala to follow this same old track , i have been seing frm ages..Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.