Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

All Discussion Regarding PROMO -Here! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I just have one question regarding the promo.

If the Balraj track hadn't took place, would RK still have married her after Shamini's wedding? Or would this all just have happened sooner? Hmmm I wonder Ermm

Regardless of  the scenario in the promo, RK looks hot back in his evil mode! Day Dreaming Welcome back to the original RK I fell in love with...or shall I say, we all fell in love with. LOL

Madhu looks pretty in her wedding get up! 

Edited by PrittB - 04 February 2013 at 8:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dvd_crush89sourapplenesrinaSanjari7rupa1939AADHIDEVDonnaHarveyMadhuri53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Discussion Regarding PROMO -Here! (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
come to think of it, the guy almost got killed saving Madhu from Balraj. Revenge is not a reasonable option. Any other ideas??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princejaineeshaaamohini110Hiddlestoned

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
What I do not want is an illness track, that would be too cliche. I also do not support revenge. I might, depending the execution of the track, go with tough love. i.e. He sees Madhu not reaching her true potential, becoming sheepish and centered around goodwill rather than making use of her talents. He spots a diamond in the rough and paves her way into the film industry. This smirk and leaving her at the altar would the first push toward her pre-destined career. Madhu, much like RK, carries a big ego and will be sure to fight at his level. Her only path to power would be the movies and she will slip right in to the rabbit hole. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dvd_crush89sourappleSanjari7bgscribesp110Hiddlestoned

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Uff...i am seriously confused seeing that promo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7Drashti13

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't trust the PROMO entirely because that's how Promo's are supposed to be...misleading!!!! But it's going to be interesting to see what the Makers actually have in mind and how much logic they can bring to this track...especially after all that they showe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eeshaaaSanjari7afghangirlDrashti13

AADHIDEV

Goldie

AADHIDEV

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

What if the promo turns out real, and evil RK is back wid a bang Cool that would be a treat to watch Dancing But then if TRPs drop, CVs can always come up with some BAHANA...like RK had this brain tumour thing LOL he came to know about all this when he was admitted in hospital for injuries during balraj fight sequence...:P

and then he didn't want his beloved biwi to suffer for the rest of the life..Embarrassed so he is trying to make her hate him...and then madhu will hate him and our DHISHUM DHISUM track begins Day Dreaming

Then madhu will enter bollywood, and will be abt to marry som1 in mandap, when BOOM...she cums to knw abt RK's truth and runs to him in hospital in Shaadi ka joda...sumwht like kal ho na ho...and then miraculously RK savedWink *All thanks to uperwala*LOL

God i predicted too far LOL

Then RishBala uniteBig smile, at least by this RK's love wn't be called fake and we all can enjoy evil RK too for some time Tongue Bt then i dn't want a show like madhubala to follow this same old track , i have been seing frm ages..Ermm

NO DEAR THN Y SR?

AADHIDEV

Goldie

AADHIDEV

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

come to think of it, the guy almost got killed saving Madhu from Balraj. Revenge is not a reasonable option. Any other ideas??

Maybe taking revenge later he cant live without her thn Madhu taking revenge etc.

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AADHIDEV

Originally posted by Niki_cool

What if the promo turns out real, and evil RK is back wid a bang Cool that would be a treat to watch Dancing But then if TRPs drop, CVs can always come up with some BAHANA...like RK had this brain tumour thing LOL he came to know about all this when he was admitted in hospital for injuries during balraj fight sequence...:P

and then he didn't want his beloved biwi to suffer for the rest of the life..Embarrassed so he is trying to make her hate him...and then madhu will hate him and our DHISHUM DHISUM track begins Day Dreaming

Then madhu will enter bollywood, and will be abt to marry som1 in mandap, when BOOM...she cums to knw abt RK's truth and runs to him in hospital in Shaadi ka joda...sumwht like kal ho na ho...and then miraculously RK savedWink *All thanks to uperwala*LOL

God i predicted too far LOL

Then RishBala uniteBig smile, at least by this RK's love wn't be called fake and we all can enjoy evil RK too for some time Tongue Bt then i dn't want a show like madhubala to follow this same old track , i have been seing frm ages..Ermm

NO DEAR THN Y SR?

I am just trying to think of a way that how RK's love is nt fake lol LOL
Well we aren't sure if SR is gng to be or nt, RK can always make an excuse in 2day's epi and the SR might nt happen Wink

And if it does, then we knw he was drunk so he might nt have control with his feelings then who knws Ouch

Edited by Niki_cool - 04 February 2013 at 10:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.