Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i !

Since as you all know, the new promo is like "OMG! What is happening!" in this show kinda huge revenge type like twist, we have many topics on it too!

So in order to keep the amount of topics to a limited, this sticky is being made!

So guys! Go ahead and all promo discussions should go here!

Any further topics about the promo will be closed down.

Edited by *Shifali* - 04 February 2013 at 7:48pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09deep12neha93Hema27raajbundnichole92mohini110chanloves-JB_1DAdhooriSisumaiya10Sub_Ram-Swetha--Dimple--Deepali-Temptations.kalyanireddyPallavi_2013surabiEvashafghangirlsp110thesaint148_Darling_desaitNeha10-SmexyGhost-Anjilicious..Amira..Niki_coolKiller_DeviLzaaratqmaanluvsgeet_Ms.Foxy.Angel_todayzstar.BezubaanPari.snowflake.asmaanixxbeautiful_heartSanna14.DreamCatcher.hifzaaMadhuri53.Mohabbatein.Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Discussion Regarding PROMO -Here!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
**res**

*don stare, don be shocked, yes im back, for awhile**

Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha93chanloves-JB_1D-Jwalamukhi-todayzstar

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Thanx shifu...m really shocked aftr watching the promo...thinking ovr again & again ma head ghooming round...i wud luv 2 discuss here regarding dis promo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1D

-veronica-

Goldie

-veronica-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
rk s revenge is to make madhu pregnant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1D

-veronica-

Goldie

-veronica-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
i guess rk is turned down by some new shocking news and then he decides to take revenge
or may be he is misunderstanding madhu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nesrinachanloves-JB_1D

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I think der will be smthng dat we'l cum 2 knw later on..but Rk'll nt do it intentionally..der might be any strong reason behind dis betrayl..bcz he is nt the negative character..can be grey shaded..but still he is the hero of the shw...

Edited by Sanna14 - 04 February 2013 at 7:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sub_RamUltimateVdianritzs200JeannieJAsree.gattushinseen.Mohabbatein.

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
What if the promo turns out real, and evil RK is back wid a bang Cool that would be a treat to watch Dancing But then if TRPs drop, CVs can always come up with some BAHANA...like RK had this brain tumour thing LOL he came to know about all this when he was admitted in hospital for injuries during balraj fight sequence...:P

and then he didn't want his beloved biwi to suffer for the rest of the life..Embarrassed so he is trying to make her hate him...and then madhu will hate him and our DHISHUM DHISUM track begins Day Dreaming

Then madhu will enter bollywood, and will be abt to marry som1 in mandap, when BOOM...she cums to knw abt RK's truth and runs to him in hospital in Shaadi ka joda...sumwht like kal ho na ho...and then miraculously RK savedWink *All thanks to uperwala*LOL

God i predicted too far LOL

Then RishBala uniteBig smile, at least by this RK's love wn't be called fake and we all can enjoy evil RK too for some time Tongue Bt then i dn't want a show like madhubala to follow this same old track , i have been seing frm ages..Ermm

Edited by Niki_cool - 04 February 2013 at 8:11pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

neha93aliah1sapna68shivandhninshah21888Sanjari7nesrinaMazzySub_Ramrupa1939sumaiya10vaani21ArVi-liciousAsadkiDeewaniEvashDrashti13AMJfloraJeannieJADirectioner1Dpatakha-guddi49erFanasmaanixxtodayzstar.DreamCatcher.hifzaa

piya-

Coolbie

piya-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I think my prediction of village being a film set is perfectly right and yes frm the promo it seems to b the revenge track so village being a set is logical as only rk knew the shortcut route where they were heading and the weird people in the vilalge esp the kaka kaki duo Ouch yesterday it seemed the situ of SR were being created forcefully kaki dressing up mb in a seductive saree and kaka making rk to drnk alcohol Ouch rk has won mb's trust there were many previous cases where he could have taken their relationship ahead but he did not do it and strengthened the bond of madhu's trust and love now she can trust him blindly hence she submitted to him without any second thoughts and this was what if indeed it is a revenge track then required now mb will b shattered with rk's betrayal but she will emerge a strong lady and enter movies to face and challenge rk in his own den but now her character will change she will not be the sweet and loving girl next door but she will be a woman who doesn't trust love... rk will get to know his true emotions for mb once she has walked out of his life and frm here the junoon of getting her back in his life will be reflected 

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema27sammiezBlilnatyAisha_88achaibersingnshah21888rabiacasaRvicsSanjari7me_yarishmasumaiya10punnubabySiMi81rupa1939Anfalvaani21AADHIDEVArVi-liciousGouthami.bdreamyrose-Lila-JeannieJApiyualkaEvashpatakha-guddisush12_RM-SmexyGhost-Laters.Babysuj01maanluvsgeet49erFanasmaanixxtodayzstarMadhuri53.DreamCatcher.hifzaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.