Adaalat's First Ever Chat Club

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

God! This forum doesn't even have a CC. Which forum doesn't have a CC?!! That's where you do all the crazy talks! That's where all the crazy people come! That's where people's deewanapan shows! Like totally!!! So go on! Go crazy! Introduce yourself...talk to each other, just go wild! But of course, there are some important rules even there. ðŸ˜‰

1. No abusing or using any kinda profanity. This includes not abusing any actors, celebrities or forum member.
  2. If you are using Quote upon Quote in your discussion, the post becomes too long and difficult to navigate. Helpful tip - You could use "@" to address a member and reply him...This way the member would know you are addressing his question/discussion and you could avoid Quote. OR You could remove older Quotes from from your post and include, say, 3 Quotes to ensure it doesn't fill the whole page.
  3. Avoid giving your personal info. This is a public forum and giving personal info can be dangerous. If you wanna exchange your personal info with someone you trust, use PMs.
  4. After 150 pages, I will create a new Chit Chat corner.
  5. And last but not the least, No chatting in other Topics...When you feel that the discussion between other members and you in becoming a chat gradually, leave that thread and shift to CCC. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Shreya! 😊
Its great that you opened this thread. Hopefully we would see some activity over here too.
Minionite thumbnail
Hey Princess...I came on this forum after a whole year and my threads are only about 20 pages away. ðŸ˜† That's why all these crazy threads. ðŸ˜‰

Yep I hope that there is activity. ðŸ˜‰
Minionite thumbnail
So far nothing...waiting 
Princess13. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#333399">So far nothing...waiting</font>

Mostly on weekends this forum is slightly active.
Minionite thumbnail
Hmm...did we ever have a promotional siggy contest on this forum?
Princess13. thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#009999">Hmm...did we ever have a promotional siggy contest on this forum?</font>

I dont think so. 😕
Minionite thumbnail
Hmm...we should then. It may bring more people here.
Minionite thumbnail
Oh...btw, who does WUs here? I mean since Shruti isn't around.
Princess13. thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff6666">Oh...btw, who does WUs here? I mean since Shruti isn't around.</font>

@sment12