Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

I know teachers back home are strict and punish kids in the most unbelievable ways but what they showed in Veera was a bit too harsh...The girl who is barely 5 years of age is locked in a store room ???Shocked how could the teacher even think of such a torturous punishment? Angry and agreed she only meant to teach the kid a lesson but how she did it  was unethical...and the worst is the teacher forgetting all about the kid she's locked in a dark darn store room and carelessly leaving for home... hello???  Such irresponsible and hot headed teachers should be struck off the register for negligence and harassment ...I may be over reacting but I have to say that I totally detest the drama created with this so called vengeance track...

Please tell me if you know a reason to like the track or to be ok with it, coz i cant find anyConfused

In between all that were Veera's  antics and I couldnt help but smile at interaction with Preeto and her 'chal ya bhag' line was out of this world ROFL ...and again when the teacher locks her in the dark room she goes 'mennu maata bhi ni aayi hai'LOL awww!

Edited by hinz - 04 February 2013 at 7:03pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantucosmos2010Seforakash_meet10mischiefdirk41liipsaRaadhnisihudivyasn..-DeViLiA-..9staroneserials-sakshi-anusha.cochingeeseuphoricMyInspirationzsujji0609chweetuDJ..ll-Shilpa-ll.x-bumblebee-x.Nkapoor3.Sama.Dae_drmerRashu-SKDNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That was harsh!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I too hated what the teacher did, and am not happy with the way this vengeance track is starting out and hope that it ends well. I hope both the teacher and Baldev are reprimanded for this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsahinzeuphoricNikki_Titli

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I felt very sad seeing this. I am very eager to watch today's episode. Hope she is rescued in today's episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsahinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

liipsa

liipsa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Agree with u Hina.The punishment was too harsh.At max she could have told Veera to stand in that dark room and come out after the end of her  class..what was the point of locking her?On top that she forgot about itOuchThis is heights..the teacher should be sacked.Angry

Raadhnihinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
It was in a very bad taste! Infact when Veera wrote Veerji on the wall, she was so happy to show it to her teacher and the lady was struck with, "Teacher ki baat ki koi value nahi" what an inconsiderate and self-seeking teacher!Angry Madame she's just started school, you should be the one to teach her that writing on walls was not the right conduct! Instead she locked her in the dark room and forgot all about it... like really! Veera's error was out of her innocence but this lady's mistake is unpardonable! what a horrible excuse for a lady forget about a teacher.Censored 

Such incidents can leave a long-lasting effect on the psychology of kids and the next time you know the poor kid would be scared to enter the premises of the school! How could she be so irresponsible! Angry 

Veera was adorable in her antics... it was so heart-warming that the moment she saw trouble going her Veerji's way she took up the responsibility. Tongue

P.S. on behalf of teacher community, I shall hereby seek a lawyer's intervention to sue the lady for defaming the respected community AngryAngryAngryAngry Forum par koi lawyer hai kya? Is teacher ko sue karna hai Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile 

And all i would want to do with that teacher right now is to dig that gaddha deeper and throw her in it with all those cockroaches and baldev and shut her for atleast 24 hours! Hope tab uski akal thikane aaye! You stupid, reckless womanCensored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SeforaliipsaRaadhnihinzkooliioll-Shilpa-llchweetuNkapoor3Nikki_Titli

liipsa

liipsa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

It was in a very bad taste! Infact when Veera wrote Veerji on the wall, she was so happy to show it to her teacher and the lady was struck with, "Teacher ki baat ki koi value nahi" what an inconsiderate and self-seeking teacher!Angry Madame she's just started school, you should be the one to teach her that writing on walls was not the right conduct! Instead she locked her in the dark room and forgot all about it... like really! Veera's error was out of her innocence but this lady's mistake is unpardonable! what a horrible excuse for a lady forget about a teacher.Censored 

Such incidents can leave a long-lasting effect on the psychology of kids and the next time you know the poor kid would be scared to enter the premises of the school! How could she be so irresponsible! Angry 

Veera was adorable in her antics... it was so heart-warming that the moment she saw trouble going her Veerji's way she took up the responsibility. Tongue

P.S. on behalf of teacher community, I shall hereby seek a lawyer's intervention to sue the lady for defaming the respected community AngryAngryAngryAngry Forum par koi lawyer hai kya? Is teacher ko sue karna hai Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile 

And all i would want to do with that teacher right now is to dig that gaddha deeper and throw her in it with all those cockroaches and baldev and shut her for atleast 24 hours! Hope tab uski akal thikane aaye! You stupid, reckless womanCensored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored
ditto!! when Veera showed how she has written veerji,instead of being encouraging towards her as she is  of the brightest student in class who has written a complete word even before learning alphabets,she gave her that tough scary look.She could have explained her lovingly or could have scolded her a little bit.But she was busy nursing her hurt ego,since her words had no value for VeeraAngryPrimary school teachers should be extra sensitive while dealing with kids..but this egoistic ladyCensored

ek toh,Veera was already so afraid of going to school,after this incident she will be scared to leave ranvi's hand and step out of homeOuch

on a side note she was so cute when she said to her freind ya toh chal ya phir bhaagLOLshe is so possessive abt Ranveer...yeh dabba mere virji ne di hai,mein kisi ko nehi deti..awwEmbarrassedthen when she was thrown out of class,she said now veerji and I have bcome equal.Embarrassed

Edited by liipsa - 04 February 2013 at 10:15pm

Raadhnihinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

liipsa

liipsa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
double post..

Edited by liipsa - 04 February 2013 at 10:15pm

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I know, she was so enthu about showing that she had written Veerji Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.