natasha1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Star Plus and Saath Nibhana Saathiya should be ashamed that they have turned such a sensitive and important social issue such as Adoption into a full fledged joke in this show!! While the show began on the right foot showing how difficult the adoption process is and SHOULD BE, they turned it into a total joke and making a mockery out of it with Urmila stealing a baby and getting away with it at every opportunity.

THIS IS BOGUS!! As a television medium, if Saath Nibhana wishes to address social topics, it needs to show it in the RIGHT LIGHT and educate. Unless this show plans to take a turn and throw Urmila and Rashi in jail for an extended period of time for their crimes committed, they should be ashamed to run such a segment!!

Adoption is a major and very sensitive topic for many women who are unable to conceive and it's disgusting that the writers and makers of this show have turned it into a mockery!

I sincerely hope and wish that someone from Star Plus and Saath Nibhana stumbles upon this post and realizes how stupid this story line actually is!

Anyone else agree?!?! I'm so disgusted with this track right now.. What a stupid pathetic show and story line! SHAMEFUL!!

😑
Edited by natasha1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish the CVs see this and I totally agree.. 
Some tracks have been handled well in SNS but this track has been pathetic right from the start, right from the reason that Rashi wanted to have a baby to the way Urmila got her one.

I hope someone does take the feedback and show something sensible in the end like sending UrShi to jail.. I totally agree on that point. High time the CVs do some homework and actually consider what they are showing and how sensitive that topic is..

This track has been an insult to the all those would be parents who want a child and yearn for one
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
or cvs ill handle the best track in worst way and worst track in  best way this is the mantra they are followingπŸ˜‰
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: delsi

or cvs ill handle the best track in worst way and worst track in  best way this is the mantra they are followingπŸ˜‰

totally true.. 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I wish the CVs see this and I totally agree.. 

Some tracks have been handled well in SNS but this track has been pathetic right from the start, right from the reason that Rashi wanted to have a baby to the way Urmila got her one.

I hope someone does take the feedback and show something sensible in the end like sending UrShi to jail.. I totally agree on that point. High time the CVs do some homework and actually consider what they are showing and how sensitive that topic is..

This track has been an insult to the all those would be parents who want a child and yearn for one

Harini i think there is a feedback section in the Star plus website where msot of the rewiews and stuff are i think the Cv's should go there and read some of the reviews

@ TM i totally agree some tracks in Sns have been great but some are πŸ€’ 
Nurab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm just disgusted with their so-called kalakari and getting away with it...wth! 

this has been going on forever and when does it stop??

😑
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha1

Star Plus and Saath Nibhana Saathiya should be ashamed that they have turned such a sensitive and important social issue such as Adoption into a full fledged joke in this show!! While the show began on the right foot showing how difficult the adoption process is and SHOULD BE, they turned it into a total joke and making a mockery out of it with Urmila stealing a baby and getting away with it at every opportunity.

THIS IS BOGUS!! As a television medium, if Saath Nibhana wishes to address social topics, it needs to show it in the RIGHT LIGHT and educate. Unless this show plans to take a turn and throw Urmila and Rashi in jail for an extended period of time for their crimes committed, they should be ashamed to run such a segment!!

Adoption is a major and very sensitive topic for many women who are unable to conceive and it's disgusting that the writers and makers of this show have turned it into a mockery!

I sincerely hope and wish that someone from Star Plus and Saath Nibhana stumbles upon this post and realizes how stupid this story line actually is!

Anyone else agree?!?! I'm so disgusted with this track right now.. What a stupid pathetic show and story line! SHAMEFUL!!

😑

I could not have put it better myself! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The whole way this baby adoption fiasco has been handled just makes me πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Nayi soch my foot! πŸ˜‘
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: natasha1

😑

Totally agree with you there.  Not just adoption but a sensitive subject such as infertility could have been handled a lot better and realistically.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally Agree with TM... Cvs ruind this most sensitive n important issuse.. Some of tracks cvs shows excellently but some 🀒 this track was worse from beinging..n baby stealing give them 4 stars more.. πŸ˜•
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

I could not have put it better myself! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The whole way this baby adoption fiasco has been handled just makes me πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Nayi soch my foot! πŸ˜‘

You should see the way that I am feeling about it?AngryAngry 🀬 πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ AngryAngry  All they way.