7th W/WOTW (Page 4)

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutecj

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

1. What makes the world go round? Water and wind but my world moves by magisWink
  2. Why is water blue?  water is colourless (so my chemistry teacher says) but see must be blue because of the ocean floor and the sunlight.
  3. Why isn't grass red? Due to photosynthesis
  4. What makes blood flow?  the heart's pumping
  5. Who is better: Harry or Ron?  Harry
  6. Choose one: rain or snow Love snow but barish ka maaza kuch aur hi heee.
  7. If you had to spend one day on an island, what one thing would you take with you? The island is completely desolate, no food, no drinking water, nothing.  Juicy fruitsWink
  8. Would you rather watch Harry Potter or Twilight series?  Harry Potter all through.
  9. Based on the above answer, why are you here?  Coz i am crazy about HP
  10. What makes you laugh?  Funny jokes
  11. What makes you cry?  being hurt emotionally by a loved oneCry
  12. What colour is water really? Colourless
  13. How fast can you type? Words per minute?  I have no idea i just type although my speed does seem to improve don't know based on what  i actually am sying that.LOLLOL
  14. Would you rather party on a Friday night or a Sunday night?  Friday night. I like my Mondays only when i feel not sooo tired( which i do mostly coz i always want more sleepLOL)
  15. If you had to open one person's grave (assuming the person has a grave), who would it be? Einstine. Always wonder what is in that brain.Geek
That's all for now. Wink

Thanks sri Hug

Awesome answers! Hug Now some more questions coming up. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj

Cutecj Goldie
Cutecj
Cutecj

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@ sri Bring them on! * imaginatively wears an army helmet and holds a gun in the hand*
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
  1. What brought you to IF?
  2. What other forums do you visit?
  3. Which Indian TV shows do you watch?
  4. If you had one minute to say something to Ekta Kapoor, what would it be?
  5. You've been chosen as the casting director for the latest saas-bahu drama and your first job is to choose the main leads and the main antagonist. Who would you cast and what would their character be? Give a brief character description.
  6. Suppose you had to plan an event. You're not told what event, you're just told it's for 500 people and it needs to be ready in 2 weeks. What event would you organize?
  7. What are your future plans, career-wise?
  8. Why can't a round peg fit in a square hole?
  9. Why do some balls bounce and others don't?
  10. Do you believe there's life on other planets?
  11. Explain your above answer.
  12. Do you think my questions are too tough? LOL
  13. Are my questions unique? LOL
  14. Whose your best friend on IF?
  15. Whose one person you absolutely cannot stand on IF?
  16. Have you ever gotten spam PMs? If yes, what is one example?
  17. What is your real opinion about social media?
  18. We often see that two friends, sitting beside each other are too busy to talk to each other, but are free to text on their phone. Do you think that this technology has changed the world drastically? Is the change good or bad?
  19. Do you like Tom and Jerry? Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show?
  20. What is your favourite cartoon?
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

@ sri Bring them on! * imaginatively wears an army helmet and holds a gun in the hand*

Enjoy! *shoots questions out of cannon* Wink

Cutecj

Cutecj Goldie
Cutecj
Cutecj

WOW i just became GOLDIE! yes.DancingParty
Cutecj Goldie
Cutecj
Cutecj

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Enjoy! *shoots questions out of cannon* Wink
Great idea the tougher the questions the dangerous the weapons.WinkLOL
Cutecj Goldie
Cutecj
Cutecj

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged

1. What brought you to IF? My sis and HP
  2. What other forums do you visit? Believe it or not NONE!!LOL
  3. Which Indian TV shows do you watch? Madhubala and Veera. Love themBig smile
  4. If you had one minute to say something to Ekta Kapoor, what would it be?  Please cast me with Vivian in a showStar
  5. You've been chosen as the casting director for the latest saas-bahu drama and your first job is to choose the main leads and the main antagonist. Who would you cast and what would their character be? Give a brief character description. Vivian Dsena would be the Romantic and proud Hero just like in Madhu. Drashti would be the sweet, charming but firm heroine. Vilain would be  Thakur Sjan Singh from Pratigya and he wants to kill Vivian for revenge because of a mysterious murder of his wife.
  6. Suppose you had to plan an event. You're not told what event, you're just told it's for 500 people and it needs to be ready in 2 weeks. What event would you organize? It would be hard as i don't know what the event is about but i guess a simple but elegant party would do unless it is a concert.Wink
  7. What are your future plans, career-wise?  Business woman either working in a succesful empire or a doctor on a mission to ending Cancer.
  8. Why can't a round peg fit in a square hole?  Because the peg is too big or the hole is too small ( but most holes i have seen are round)
  9. Why do some balls bounce and others don't?  Bouncing ones are light and none bouncing ones are heavy. Like Marge was filled with air and Dudley is filled with junk food.
  10. Do you believe there's life on other planets?  Yes and no. 
  11. Explain your above answer.  Yes if life other than humans which includes plants and other species of animals. No because i think humans are only  on Earth
  12. Do you think my questions are too tough? LOL No they are Veeery ChallengingWink
  13. Are my questions unique? LOL Yes
  14. Whose your best friend on IF?  All HPians of course
  15. Whose one person you absolutely cannot stand on IF?  Those against HP.Angry
  16. Have you ever gotten spam PMs? If yes, what is one example? Sadly no so i have no idea how they are.
  17. What is your real opinion about social media?  Knowledgeable at times and addictiveLOL
  18. We often see that two friends, sitting beside each other are too busy to talk to each other, but are free to text on their phone. Do you think that this technology has changed the world drastically? Is the change good or bad? I have an example of this in my own house with my bro and sis. I think it is bad in sense you don't literary talk to the person Good you can just not answer unwanted info.LOL
  19. Do you like Tom and Jerry? JerryBugs Bunny and Tweety Show? bothLOL
  20. What is your favourite cartoon? Garfield
Thanks sri Hug

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely answers CJ. Big smile

Cutecj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index