Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

What a heart wrenching episode! Brought tears to my eyes! The scenes + the Adat song in the background sent shivers through my body. Im a bit jittery as I type this. It was too painful to see the hospital scenes, the ailing patients, covered in blood....gruesome. Thanks to Ekta for dedicating an episode to this disaster...My prayers with bereaved families and those who nearly escaped death....Sad to realize that some people do not value life. A life is too much. A dead person cant breathe anymore, cant feel the comfort of his/her family anymore, cant spend time with a newly wed spouse anymore, cant see his/her infant speak his/her first word or take the first step, cant see his children get married anymore, cant see his/her grandchildren anymore, loses the chance to make any amends to life, loses the chance to become a better person. Death breaks all bonds between what could have been and what will be. Yet, for some insensitive demons, life is nothing at all....

Im sorry, I dont mean to make the forum gloomy. I just had to share it. And now back to KS.

The song perfectly captured Jai's emotions. I love this song, and the deep voice of the singer only adds to its intensity.

The only grudge I have, and we had discussed this a few weeks back, is that they had used the same song when capturing Jai's state of mind when Pia ditched him. This is equating his love for Pia (btw, it wasnt love Mr.) and his love for Bani.

Not acceptable to me.

I loveeeeeee this song, but they could have found another one for this situation. Or they shouldnt have used it for Pia at all. But since thats past, they could have thought about the present and refrained from using it! Oh well....

Just a few thoughts.

Jojo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ab Toh Adat Si Hai Mujhko-the blasts/KS" in Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cordelia

IF-Rockerz

Cordelia

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
completely agree - the song for Pia should NOT have been used for Bani!!! Angry

i think the slow version of woh lamhe woh baatein from zeher would have been a better choice! Wink

irumnaz

irumnaz

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
wat as ong and wat a performance ...
amazing ...
cheers

pmtwist

Goldie

pmtwist

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
JoJo - well said....

But at the moment i am least bothered about the song or if at all there was a comparision between Pia and Bani....I do not think that was the intention though...the idea was to bring the blasts reality in front of the public and try to show a desperate family looking for their loved ones......

When I had heard about the blasts and saw the news...it was really horrible..... and yes tried calling back home in mumbai i exactly remember what i had gone through here ..... each passing second was million times death....phones jammed....... I really do not know how the people who actually saw the situation and were victims of the situation handled this dreadful incident.......

in todays case our Jai....oh god what a heart wrenching episode....i did not even cry this much when Jai was crying on the hospital stairs....god i have cried a lot on a soap today for Jai and Bani.....I agree to each word of appreciation that MT has given Jai....oh god what a performance.

after looking this episode I really think that Jai has suffered enough....God I just cannot see him suffer anymore....he is gem of an actor.....what he has really potrayed today is whatever money you have will not be of any use if it cannot get you to your loved one when you need him/her the most.....here we see Jai for the first time as a desperate husband...Jai has so much money so much power but finally he did have to sit in the police van and go looking for bani....and on the way for the first time he says god that he has never asked anything for himself.....just let Bani be safe......how down-to-earth....

I hope that Bani is safe and let Jai find her and finally give that warm relieved hug to her which would say i am so happy that you are safe and in my arms........

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cordelia

completely agree - the song for Pia should NOT have been used for Bani!!! Angry

i think the slow version of woh lamhe woh baatein from zeher would have been a better choice! Wink

Agree!! They could have also used songs from Humko Deewana Kar Gaye

CUDDLY_BEAR

Groupbie

CUDDLY_BEAR

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
mee to Unhappy Cry

Piscean

IF-Rockerz

Piscean

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Jojo very well said....I just wrote an entire review in our thread for the episode so pretty drained out of words to type right now but I couldn't agree more. The episode was a very beautiful tribute to the unfortunate mishap and I commend Kekta and her team for coming up with it! Clap I think the powerful performance by RK just added to the entire effect and that version of Adat gets me everytime so I can't say that there was any other song in KS that was more aptly used! I sent out a silent prayer for all those who suffered from the mishap while watching the show but I'd like to do so in writing in the forum yet again! God give all those who were affected by the unfortunate incident strength to bear and move on.

sweet16_aragon

Goldie

sweet16_aragon

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
THE SONG WAS PERFECT IT TRULY SHOWED JAI'S FEELINGS!! AND OTHER PPL'S FEELINGS WHO LOST THEIR LOVEONES Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top