Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Prediction Regarding The Promo (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Good prediction!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Prediction Regarding The Promo (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roohasamia

Goldie

Roohasamia

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hope ur prediction turn out to be true.

Hiddlestoned

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Everyone's going crazy over the promo (including me). I admit, I cried over the promo (while my sister screamed with excitement). 

But positive Pritt finally knocked some sense into me (yes I speak in third person). 

I was thinking, there is absolutely NO way for RK to randomly go back to his revenge ways and hate Madhu. 

RK DID fall in love with Madhu, and he DOES love Madhu! It's so obvious.

BUT, there's something (something which the CVs won't reveal to us for a long time probably, maybe a month or more) which is causing RK to have to pretend to be evil now. 

He loves her, he wants to marry her, but something last minute (don't know what that something is) is causing him to put up this act of being evil.

That's just what I came up with, and I'm sure it's true. And I actually feel better about the promo because I can just imagine RK putting up an act (he is an actor after all) and hurting himself during that promo to protect Madhu from something or someone. 

Just my thoughts.

P.S. An OS regarding the promo was posted by me here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3422375&PID=75469857&#75469857 but it doesn't have anything to do with this prediction. I may expand on the OS to include this prediction in using RK's point of view.

And honestly though, I admit I'm a bit excited to see this RK back (even if it is an act) because this is the RK I initially fell in love with!

This is what I am also telling. I dont know how some people are so happy with RK being negative.

I am surely loving this twist and I m so waiting for it. I am happy and will willing to watch ONLY IF  RK is doing this for a purpose and I am also sure that CV's will show in few time(Yes maybe in a month) that whatever RK did to madhu there is a strong reason behind that. 

Coz if CV's will not show RK having a reason then this means that the real villain of the show is non other then the so called Superstar RK. Which I am sure the CV's will not want as this will led to there show in danger.

I always loved to see this kind of story where the girl thinks that the men has ditched her but the truth happens to be  that Men only protecting her against the world. I so love this kind of stories.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned_Divya_

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i agree with you! Smile

i think ye sab RK madhu k bhale k lie karega!

Hiddlestoned

Sushi90

Sushi90

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Just a thought popped my mind...

Can this promo be Madhu's dream and she starts  doubting RK...

Hiddlestoned

manid

IF-Rockerz

manid

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
OMG...Prittt...Thumbs Up...Exactly my thoughts...Approve...Kal yehi baat mere dimag me bhi aayi thi...dat there is some reason...due to which RK...ko aise banana padega...Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned_Divya_

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I kind of agree with u on that ! Maybe he's doing it to protect Madhu from something !!

Hiddlestoned

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
OMG really nice !!
And ofcourse terez a reason behind doing all this !!

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.