Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Everyone's going crazy over the promo (including me). I admit, I cried over the promo (while my sister screamed with excitement). 

But positive Pritt finally knocked some sense into me (yes I speak in third person). 

I was thinking, there is absolutely NO way for RK to randomly go back to his revenge ways and hate Madhu. 

RK DID fall in love with Madhu, and he DOES love Madhu! It's so obvious.

BUT, there's something (something which the CVs won't reveal to us for a long time probably, maybe a month or more) which is causing RK to have to pretend to be evil now. 

He loves her, he wants to marry her, but something last minute (don't know what that something is) is causing him to put up this act of being evil.

That's just what I came up with, and I'm sure it's true. And I actually feel better about the promo because I can just imagine RK putting up an act (he is an actor after all) and hurting himself during that promo to protect Madhu from something or someone. 

Just my thoughts.

P.S. An OS regarding the promo was posted by me here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3422375&PID=75469857&#75469857 but it doesn't have anything to do with this prediction. I may expand on the OS to include this prediction in using RK's point of view.

And honestly though, I admit I'm a bit excited to see this RK back (even if it is an act) because this is the RK I initially fell in love with!

Edited by PrittB - 04 February 2013 at 5:27pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4krazzy4uSeresatharuTWASushi90drashtiluvsmilydear-Dimple-PristineSoulglamdoll12mansiahmedvaani21apvsluvyouRoohasamiaSimple-GirlAngeenasp110manidKittuPratzzAnoshka-the-GemLaters.Babyankita24Dark_ChocolateZara_92SaiS.DreamCatcher.hifzaaleverne_Divya_Neelambari..-Ms.Wildcherry--wintergreen-.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Prediction Regarding The Promo" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Pritt regarding Promo.

You are very true. On Feb 9th RK may appear tough and wedding will be stopped. We will not know the reason for this for atleast a month.
RK has come a long way since his being shot. CV's will not ruin RK.
RK and Madhu have pretty tough time ahead. We have to watch how the episodes unfold.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearPristineSoulglamdoll12vaani21Hiddlestoned-wintergreen-

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Awesome Post Pritt regarding Promo.

You are very true. On Feb 9th RK may appear tough and wedding will be stopped. We will not know the reason for this for atleast a month.
RK has come a long way since his being shot. CV's will not ruin RK.
RK and Madhu have pretty tough time ahead. We have to watch how the episodes unfold.

Thanks Sarada!!
And yeah definitely, this sad track will be dragged for at least a month! There's absolutely no way the CVs will destroy RK's character like that now! He's so loved and they won't want him to be hated, especially since he's a lead. So it's obvious he's doing something really great by stopping the wedding and putting up an evil act. He'll seem like a god when the CVs reveal why he did this. The only thing is...what could possibly cause him to do this?
I agree with you! Tough times are ahead for them. And I'm ready to watch! *Preparing for strong Pritt* ahaha.

Honestly though, I admit I'm a bit excited to see this RK back (even if it is an act) because this is the RK I initially fell in love with. :P

Edited by PrittB - 04 February 2013 at 4:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearPristineSoulvaani21SaiS-wintergreen-

Sushi90

Sushi90

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Waiting desperately for the Friday episode.

I am not able to get over the Promo...not able to judge RK and his motive behind the smirk.  He loves Madhu, saw the love in his eyes for Madhu, even when he was without Madhu. 

Exs : when she cried after RK came home from hospital, he showed his concern.
He showed his love during Karvachauth
He loved her Ballubtrack, fought for her
Supported her when Bhatias were throwing Madhu out of the house
Amd many many more...

But then why will RK change so suddenly? He craved for true love and he got it from Madhu. Why will he throw her out of his life. I am baffled. The promo is not making any sense to me.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearPristineSoulglamdoll12sp110HiddlestonedSaiS-wintergreen-

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Or maybe cvs are just misleading us in a different direction with that promo but the actual twist is something else?Confused

Lol, one can hopeEmbarrassedTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearHiddlestonedSaiS

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I think we are over analysis promo we should wait and watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

Sima14

Sima14

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I sincerely hope you are right.. Pritt... Something will happen between tomorrow and Saturday that will make him do this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sushi90

Waiting desperately for the Friday episode.

I am not able to get over the Promo...not able to judge RK and his motive behind the smirk.  He loves Madhu, saw the love in his eyes for Madhu, even when he was without Madhu. 

Exs : when she cried after RK came home from hospital, he showed his concern.
He showed his love during Karvachauth
He loved her Ballubtrack, fought for her
Supported her when Bhatias were throwing Madhu out of the house
Amd many many more...

But then why will RK change so suddenly? He craved for true love and he got it from Madhu. Why will he throw her out of his life. I am baffled. The promo is not making any sense to me.

Same! I agree! He does love Madhu and all those examples are true, showing his love for her! 
It's not possible for him to change so fast! It can't be! I like Wicked-Anoshka's thoughts below this comment! Maybe the promo is misleading and the twist is something else! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sushi90smilydearsp110SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.