Afsar Bitiya

GOOD NEWS!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Well guys wanna hear some good news?! I got a message from someone that works for Zing & Messaged me saying she read my comments & will definitely try to get an interview of Kinshuk!! I told her that we have our thread of questions for him Big smile U guys happy?! Hope we do get an Interview & hope he answers our questions! Wink 

Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 04 February 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchJasluvsKinshukanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukrozietrinilisawadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPSkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOOD NEWS!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
OMG That's great news, you made my day Jackie, I hope we get out KM Interview and that soon

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukZoyaluvsKinshukrozietrinilisawadi..dollmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
thats great Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
omg omg that so good news cnt believe it when u going to send in our questions i am going to have to rewrite a few coz i got confused whether i was speaking in the 1st or the 3rd person and some of my question dnt make sense. 

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot and thats great news...

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukZoyaluvsKinshukwadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Wow Thatzzz Amazing News Jackie . I really wish we get KM's longg Interview soon . Dying to see his Longg Interview .

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Hope we get to see his interview soon...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.